My game doesnt load

KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
My game wont start, its just loading forever..... Are anyone else having the sane problem? Starting to freak out...
Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. We started a glitch thread here.and sign in with your info.

I had the issue, and I closed the game, walked away and now it is working, So, if you still have the issue, sign in that thread, and we'll try to get it all resolved. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    i just tried mine and it won't load but ill add my info to the thread you posted koko, thanks :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi. We started a glitch thread here.and sign in with your info.

I had the issue, and I closed the game, walked away and now it is working, So, if you still have the issue, sign in that thread, and we'll try to get it all resolved. :)

I couldn't open it at all, clicked off my home screen, tapped the app again, and the update began--voila! All is well.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe it's affecting everyone who is at iOS 9.2.1, from what I see in the thread. I'm not, so I can play fine.
    PM to add
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    my game is finally working again but i'd just like to say how frustrated i am with Flu. this is the third time we've had some sort of update to the game and it has been glitched because of it. the last two events had problems and now this. like really?