PSA: Double K-Stars for "Other Offers"

EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
Hey guys! I was just watching some videos for K-Stars. When I ran out of videos, I clicked over to the other offers to see if there were more videos. At the top on my screen was a banner announcing a limited time offer of double the K-stars for these offers. So like 2 stars instead of one for watching a video. I don't know if it is for everyone or how long it lasts, but I wanted to let everyone know so they can check it out.

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I saw that yesterday but I never bothered with "Other offers", never worked for me. Did it work for you?
    PM to add
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Watching videos in the "Other Offers" section has always worked for me. I am in fact getting 2 K-Stars per video right now. I never do the other ones because they always want you to buy something or enter your personal information. But I'd watch ads all day for K-Stars if I could!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    :( I don't get the video offers in there. Lucky you! Enjoy it!
    PM to add
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, it works for me too! :)
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Emcat - Just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH for posting this tip! I always ignored the "Other Offers" because I figured it was all spam stuff, but the videos worked great. I got 96 Kstars yesterday!! Yeah, I had to watch 48 videos, but it was worth it. :)