Krossover Event!

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh why is this happening to me?!!! :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Tips for levelling up in K&K:

- Date new contacts - the first time you date someone the date is only 30 mins, and you should be able to complete it using 10-12 energy bolts for 40 level up points at the end of the date

- Tap on GC/ Google+ friends and refresh locations - each time you tap on someone to say hello you get level up points

Thank you so much those tips are amazing!

So guys do you see a banner about the krossover at K&K too?

I'm playing as a girl and there's nothing there! Should I play as guy to get the items?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Thank you so much those tips are amazing!

So guys do you see a banner about the krossover at K&K too?

I'm playing as a girl and there's nothing there! Should I play as guy to get the items?

I did for a sec. It popped up as soon as I got to lvl 8, took me to kkh and I didn't get the items. Went back to k&k thru kkh and got the items immediately there.

And now the banner is gone in k&k and I can't the items in kkh :(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    You have to finish the gig 'Krossing Over' in KKH first, after that you will get the items.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    What is the event called because I have no event named Krossover or anything like that in kkh?
    I'm sorry Artpop, but thanks for the info!

So doesn't matter if you play different genders, the banner will pop up anyway, right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    When I returned to KKH after reaching level 8 on KKG this popped up in my screen:
    image_zps2szllhvl.png

And right after Simon called me:
    image_zpswulsjjwc.jpeg
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    What is the event called because I have no event named Krossover or anything like that in kkh?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm so absolutely happy with this event and I really hope Glu will consider making more of these over time. Bugs aside, it's really great in my humble opinion.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This might vary because I never had to do any gig for mine - I got the pop up in K&K and then went to KKH and there was nothing, then I went back to K&K and got the items but I had to close both games and reopen KKH to get the second outfit
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The 24h timing will only start once you open your game :)

OMG, Nai thank you so much for this info!!! How much time is needed to reach level 8?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry Artpop, but thanks for the info!

So doesn't matter if you play different genders, the banner will pop up anyway, right?

Yes it should
    LindaVB wrote: »
    When I returned to KKH after reaching level 8 on KKG this popped up in my screen:
    image_zps2szllhvl.png

And right after Simon called me:
    image_zpswulsjjwc.jpeg

Yeah I didn't get that.
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    This might vary because I never had to do any gig for mine - I got the pop up in K&K and then went to KKH and there was nothing, then I went back to K&K and got the items but I had to close both games and reopen KKH to get the second outfit

I am going back and forth like crazy and still nothing ugh.

Glu ****ed it up. I don't even know what else can I do to get the items on kkh
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    I've downloaded the k&k game, but the app won't connect to the network. I've tried restarting my iPhone, deleting and reinstalling the app, i've reconnected to the wifi again, but nothing works.. I tried om my iPad too, but it's the same problem.. :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    OMG, Nai thank you so much for this info!!! How much time is needed to reach level 8?

Yep I was pleasantly surprised when I got into my game later than everyone did but saw the timer at 23 hours! Glu did right on that one :o If you get through the tutorial and play in one sitting, you'll get to level 5 or 6 easily. Because of all the leveling up which gives you full energy, plus the starting gigs are 1 hour long or shorter only. As for how long it'll take from level 6 to level 8, I'm not so sure as Jax is level 6 now. It should be doable.
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm another player who got to level 8 on KKG, won the Krossover items there, but received nothing from KKG yet. And the event is gone from my KKH game. I finished last night. Oh well.
    Is kokokokonut aware of this issue?
    Anyone else didn't get their items or the event on kkh?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm kinda annoyed that it takes so long to complete a 3 hr gig on K&K game. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    This is a fun event, but I'm not too crazy about the K&K game. I do, however, like the feed (with the pics and you can like other players' photos) they have in the game. I'd love to see something like that in KKH!
  • paige_austriapaige_austria Registered Users 2 Posts
    i also did not get the items. that s***s...
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    No KKH items for me on my Android either. Hope they fix this issue soon.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Level 7!!! Yeeey. I'm almost there!
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love the graphics in this game! It runs way better on my phone than my iPad. The iPad loads incredibly slow. I wish KKH looked like this game! I would be in heaven! And if we got some of the cute clothes and hair they have and the nail options and makeup :)
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Seme here :( reached level 8 on KKG and i got Kim's outfit but nothing on KKH. I play on an Android too
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I just got the call from Simon and now I guess I'm stuck waiting for 8 hours. But the event pop-up disappeared from KKH!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I got to the event late and now I have 9 hours left to gain one more level and finish the event. If only I didn't need sleep last night, ha.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    Same here Katie I don't think I will complete the event.

I need to go on 3 or 4 dates to reach level 8, there are only 8 hours left on my counter, if I have to wait 6 hours to be able to do the gig in KKH possibly there will be no time to do it.

Of course not to mention the fact that I can have the glitch that's going on with the other Android users * sigh *
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi guys new to the forum but have been having fun reading the threads lately. I am trying to finish the event too but because of glitches I may too run out of time. I am really hoping they extend the time of the event.
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Yay glitches. I hope you do managed to complete it! It'd be hilarious to see you in my game wearing that gold hat. ��
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    Twins lol!

image_zps1jo8af8f.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I finished the Krossover event. I got the clothes in KKG but not in KKH. Any ideas on how to get them? I got the photo shoot gig. I emailed support but probably won't hear anything for a few days.

Edit: I just saw that I need to complete the gig. Is that right?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins