Krossover Event!

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    This probably isn't the place to say this, but I feel like my doll on KKG looks too... severe, I guess is the word. I can't find any way to make her look pleasant! And I agree with LuzVarias, the format is a bit constricting and it isn't always obvious that there are other people in the room with you. I don't see myself playing KKG past this event anyway, I am not interested in the premise of living life on social media. I think it is just that I am too old to connect with that type of story! Lol I sound like an old grump - you kids get off my lawn!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    True! K&K makes me feel ancient, and I'm in my early thirties... KKH: the place to go when you want the darned kids to stay off your lawn! Probably not exactly what Glu marketing has in mind! :p
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I managed to complete, but it wasn't easy. It kept crashing whenever I posted a story, or text someone. But I loved the game! I prefer portrait mode, maybe that's why.

The selfies, stickers, texting, slang, vlogging.. Everything's cute :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    That's fine, Charli, but if I catch you on my lawn...

Also, can you post a picture of yourself in K&K? I'll never get to see "you" otherwise. Wah!

• Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Just so everyone knows: I'm "Layleem" on K&K
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    I haven't seen any ads and I haven't bought anything so who knows.

Lol that's even better. The theory of the KKH buys limiting ads in K&K is down!. I'm still wating for Simon to call on Android...might as well open a costumer service tab, is not like the K&K game is working that good so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I started playing when the beta version came out. I could watch ads for k-gems daily. When it released worldwide, I downloaded on my android too, but there wasn't an option to do so. It's so weird.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's fine, Charli, but if I catch you on my lawn...

Also, can you post a picture of yourself in K&K? I'll never get to see "you" otherwise. Wah!

Plan a trip to Pakistan someday. I'll be your tour guide!

In the mean time.. I chose randomize, and he came up. Not bad! This is Mario, in his sister's room I guess. :p

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AqGK3Ka.pnga trip someday[/IMG]

Want this sweater in real life too. Can anyone see him in the game yet, Vats or Jax?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nope, don't see anyone on my friend list.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm probably wrong, but Luz liked a post of mine.....on my Android? Probably was AppleP. I don't know anymore. But though I see Jeneen and a few others, no one is on any of my friends lists. But. I'm poking around trying to see how to merge the multiple threads without making coleslaw. Wish me luck.

Oh, AppleP completed to level 8, got Kiley's klothes, and got the pop up about the kkh clothes. came to the game, got simon's call and now waits for the gig in 7 hours. Android is still on 7 working her way up. I fully expect the Android game to glitch.

Thanks Nai for all your great advice, I'm going to clean up the excess and head back to bed. I have to post something in the event thread. I left them with an awful opening. I thought it was just a sneeze, I swear I did. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    omg.
    image_zpseds1l8ow.png
    Lol
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No I'm not seeing anyone yet Charli!

Here's my doll anyone saw her?
    NGsGCOv.jpg

She's an arrogant bish, so I cut off her hair, but the clothes are the same, she will start to get smelly as punishment for talking bad things about V!

Those teenagers try everything to get noticed by the media!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Don't take this the wrong way, Vats, but you're a very beautiful woman! Thanks to that platform divide, I'm unaware of the smells. And you can finally have any long blonde hairstyle in the world...

Also, Koko, I'm a little surprised at you!
    9514eeab-04c4-41bb-b479-32d5263f1f44_zps7laeelcd.png

And finally, is my belly button missing? Or maybe it shouldn't be visible here.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Luz, great to see you:)!

Oh don't worry I'm used to this kind of compliment lol

My hair is long since I was a kid, so my parents and I hear a lot back then "Your daughters are beautiful, especially the youngest, the old one is kind of... tomboy "

Then my father "Maybe because he is a boy!"

These new dolls are beautiful, Luz 2.0 is rocking with that fancy braid, she and Koko 'Storm' are something to behold!

Now I'm just worried about the future features, I don't know if I have structures for a teenage pregnancy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks, Vats! I have to admit I'd held a stupid wish that K&K wouldn't have the divide, even though the idea makes no sense...

Now I'll never sit around in Malibu with you, drunkenly making obnoxious duck-faces at the hot boys walking by! <no! I can't give up on that dream!>

I love Koko 'Storm'! That's how I'll think of her from now on, even when she changes her look up.

Teenage Pregnancy Vats! Yikes... Gonna just shut my mouth now.

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Love the new dolls! And decided to go with a guy this time :rolleyes:

24CXr82.png
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

24CXr82.png

Geez...can you please imagine a guy and send him my way in RL?...For real!, you always make your avatars just perfect...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    For anyone that's interested to show off their new dolls in the KKG forums the link is right here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?199380-Show-your-character
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Stardust1 wrote: »
    Geez...can you please imagine a guy and send him my way in RL?...For real!, you always make your avatars just perfect...

Let me bake a guy like that and send him right to your direction :D

Thank you so much for your lovely words, my dear <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2heyeyq.jpg

Proof that the 24 hour clock means nothing :-D
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    2heyeyq.jpg

Proof that the 24 hour clock means nothing :-D

Congrats! My dolls still didn't get their rewards yet but there's still hope though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I love the dress! Still on the fence about the shoes and the hair though

image.jpg1_zpsnlph9mbr.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I still didn't get a call from Simon, but I got contacted by the support, so I have some hope left!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Congrats! My dolls still didn't get their rewards yet but there's still hope though.

Oh I hope Glu is fixing everything. Luckily we really do have more than the 24 hour clock. I was sooo worried about that esp after all the glitches. Have you made it to L8 yet?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

24CXr82.png

Wow, he's nice! What's your in-game name? Are you iOS, Cherrey? I'm becoming very senile and can't remember people's platforms anymore...

KaylaJ wrote: »
    Oh I hope Glu is fixing everything. Luckily we really do have more than the 24 hour clock. I was sooo worried about that esp after all the glitches. Have you made it to L8 yet?

Yes I have on both of my games. Simon never called me about the quest.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Um Luz, AppleP and the Android have been rocking lavender hombres since the game began. I was too sick to type Koko, my name in the game is Ko. (I was so out of it, I lost someone'e post trying to approve it. Couldn't type koko. 2 letters twice. I wish my doll looked that good. hang on, I'll post her. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, he's nice! What's your in-game name? Are you iOS, Cherrey? I'm becoming very senile and can't remember people's platforms anymore...

His name is Joey and I'm on Android :(

But thank you for the compliment! Joey is blushing :rolleyes:
    Hmm, then I'll go find the real you! I'd say that I'll drop the new friend <who calls herself Coco, which seemed likely as you>, but she looks so good that I'll stick with her. She has a mighty-fine duckface.

Okay, off to find 'Ko'. Here's hoping!

His name is Joey and I'm on Android :(

But thank you for the compliment! Joey is blushing :rolleyes:

Boo, platform divide, boo! We coulda had Paris, Joey!

Well, at least I know the game is capable of producing guys with that combination of features. I won't rush into a situation with a sub-par guy, now!