Krossover Event!

12345679Next

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wait... You are Omari on K&K? Omg ur doll is Foine!!!! I flirted with him I hope u don't mind. My doll is Zoë on there. I'm the one in the boxer braids.

OMG XD

No I do not mind & I'll keep an eye out for you ;3
    I agree that it's a solid OK. But the look of it is great. I do like the portrait view, too. Omari is gorgeous!
    Minne623 wrote: »
    So how is everyone liking KK?? To be honest, I don't know why I haven't deleted it yet... It's kinda annoying to me, and the clothes imo look better in KKH.. I do love the hair colors, and the selection of lipsticks for girls and the eyebrows, the whole customization but the clothes suck. At least for the girls, I think the guys look great though!!

While I do like the art style of K&K and vastly prefer the personal avatar customization as far as their appearance goes I would say KKH still has my heart over it by a large margin for an overall experience. Here's to hoping GLU implements more customizing options into KKH soon. We really are overdue for more hair color but I'd honestly settle/choose being able to dye our hairs independently so I can change my color while keeping my eyebrows the black they always need to be.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I finally just deleted K&K off my phone. If Glu ever gets around to giving Android users their items in KKH I may have to reinstall but whatever.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It has really gown on me but the crashing issues are annoying af. But I really like the clothes and customization. The game itself doesn't run as smoothly as KKH does and I guess over time it will be fixed.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    So how is everyone liking KK?? To be honest, I don't know why I haven't deleted it yet... It's kinda annoying to me, and the clothes imo look better in KKH.. I do love the hair colors, and the selection of lipsticks for girls and the eyebrows, the whole customization but the clothes suck. At least for the girls, I think the guys look great though!!

I haven't deleted it yet, but it is more so cause I want to see if they can fix things. Right now the game with it's slow energy and no tappables is a serious chore. I basically have to babysit it, but if they can change some things (the screen!!!) then I can say I was there from the beginning lol.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Just a heads up if you don't know! In the K&K game, if you click on where it says how many followers you have, you can collect rewards for passing a certain amount!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am 50/50. I like the clothes and the way we can mix and match more. I love the fact that there are colored and patterned tights to choose from. I don't like it when my doll wears something that is basically a shirt with no pants. Now for the bad: I can't make my doll look anything but bored lol. The facial features all look the same somehow. I am OVER Perry and wish I could hire a real manager instead of using some shady dude who just started dating my enemy. I'm turned off by the "ignore" option on text replies. Lol as I said earlier, I think my issues have more to do with the fact that I am waaaay out of the target demographic. There are some actions at parties that I have no idea what they mean!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up bladeoo, actually I had noticed that before, but I'm not playing the game for a couple of days.

I think the graphics are very very beautiful and features like the photobooth and publications are fun, but the game isn't addictive as KKH.

Kustomization was greatly improved in general, but on a personal level I miss a long hair for guys from the beginning of the game, as we had on KKH and that was the deciding factor for me to keep playing.

Also missing more natural color options for hair, eyes and skin. I would love to have Greta's blond hair and blue eyes as an option and also light brown hair because after give up to do a male doll I tried to channeling one singer that I like with my female doll, but I couldn't.

I'm very happy to have the option to retrieve a saved game, Gosh KKH need that ASAP, after I get my krossovers items I'll uninstall the game without worries in case if I need it again in the future.

The main problem here is that the gameplay lacks a lot of stuff as pointed for so many people trough the forums.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I honestly LOVE K&K. After logged out from facebook all the glitches just disappeared, seriously.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I honestly LOVE K&K. After logged out from facebook all the glitches just disappeared, seriously.

This is important information because right now I can't even go on a date...is useless to open the app. I'll try this!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The Krossover glitch on Android is now fixed!

KKH_Screenshot_1456282202492.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes I got it just now too. I'm still waiting for Simon phone call on my second game.

image.php?di=RSYX8.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yep got it too! Finally!
    PM to add
    Yes! I finally got it on my other game too.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I just wanted to say... I LOVE K&K! It's glitchy but the graphics are Awesome!

2ce4scn.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Ahhh it's fixed it's fixed! Wonderful surprise to wake up to. :)
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    Finally! Vats will debut his new clothes tomorrow!

Zoye, you're so right K&K is so beautiful and I like the way you style your new doll, but the game wasn't capable to hook me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think it's the size of my devices. I've got a 13" iPad (I think) a 7" phone, and an 11" tab. Landscape mode is the best for me. I saw and fell in love with the Giant Samsung tablet, 18"? I think that's a Birthday present, and I just can't do portrait orientation on them. So, my love is KKH.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    kpFNGJ6.jpg

I love that jacket!

I was surprised that the gig was a short one with just 3 hours. Amazing!
    Edkrsx4.png?1

Kelly complained about Dirk, Aubrey and whatever the name of the male rival on K&K!

Now the universe is in order again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o32pf5Du1N1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I have never felt more insulted by the KKH designers. Even if they didn't want to give the guys ombre hair or a decent hairstyle in general and even if they wanted to throw random items of clothing together with no continuity with each other and call that an outfit they could've at least made it all not so ugly? ETA: I do like the pants and boots but the hat isn't my style and the top itself feels cluttered and also not my style so 2/4 isn't bad?

I played K&K the day after my 24 hour window in the hopes of avoiding these but if they'll give them to me for free then fine I guess? Hopefully the guys get some nice hair in the future or even one of the longer styles from K&K that isn't ridiculous in kstars or in a chance box.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Vats wrote: »

I was surprised that the gig was a short one with just 3 hours. Amazing!
    Edkrsx4.png?1

Kelly complained about Dirk, Aubrey and whatever the name of the male rival on K&K!

Now the universe is in order again!

For Carol Davida it was a 8 hr gig, I'm wondering why it's random for everyone⁉

Anyways, here's how Kelly Kross looks like on my game.

Os5FFz.png

For Carolyn Ferocious, it was a 1 hr gig. Here's how Kelly Kross looks like on my new game.

image.php?di=COI39.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My dolls are twinning with Kylie Jenner. I really love the ombré hair on my dolls. It compliments their skin complexion.

KKH_Screenshot_1456363808264-ANIMATION.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Lol still don't have the items. No call, nothing
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Lol still don't have the items. No call, nothing

Same here. I'm just annoyed and tired of it.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Have you guys taken the latest KKH update?

After I took it yesterday, went into KKH and immediately got a call from Simon.
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Have you guys taken the latest KKH update?

After I took it yesterday, went into KKH and immediately got a call from Simon.

Umm. No :D Haha! Thank you for pointing that out, Naim! It works now :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, I learned to go get the update yesterday as well. Then I got the call, took the 3 hour gig 8 hours later, and got my clothes. I'm jealous. My Kelly Kross was a woman both times. And I look here, and there is a Vats lookalike. My game is so jelz.
    But I love the dress, the jewelry and the shoes. Honest opinion of the hair, it doesn't work on my dolls. Jut not loving it.
    Maybe it's the skin tone, but it looks much better on Carol's dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My dolls loves switching sides whenever they're taking their selfies lol

KKH_Screenshot_1456435959986-ANIMATION63b99.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Is it still possible to get the rewards in KKH? I have the requirements but I got nothing in KKH but did get it in KKG, I submitted a request and they said they were working on it but it looks like they didn't do anything about it at all because I still don't have it and a lot of updates have passed since then which is more than enough time to fix it...
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff