Krossover Clothing Event Not Activated

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Achieved Level 8 in KKG; received those prizes. Nothing on KKH from Simon. This was a day and a half ago. I submitted a ticket, have heard nothing, and have told about three other threads about it per inquiries on each thread. Over it. If I eventually get it, great. Playing on android, never had issues before.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, I won't finish the day job thing with 5 stars, but the iOS finished it with 4 and still leveled up. so I'm hopeful. I'm so bad. Last night in a moment of desperation, I had 3 hours to go and needed to go back to bed, so I bought 20 Energy for 3/4 of my Gems. lol. I wasn't thinking. I know better. lol. But the crazy 2/3s of me hopes my Android gets the glitch so we'll all be in it together.

You want to hear some fever kray kray? I could have sworn I started the game on the 2nd Android as well. woke up this morning, Hmmm, it wasn't on the phone. The link for the clothes wasn't on the phone anymore. I guess I dreamed it? Just as well, it would have been the straw.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Achieved Level 8 in KKG; received those prizes. Nothing on KKH from Simon. This was a day and a half ago. I submitted a ticket, have heard nothing, and have told about three other threads about it per inquiries on each thread. Over it. If I eventually get it, great. Playing on android, never had issues before.

Hi Julesmo, I'm sorry you got caught in this glitch, Glu does know about it and they're working to fix it. I am going over to General Discussion and merging all those threads. I usually merge them quickly so there aren't multiples, but I was paying homage to the porcelain flu bucket. Oddly enough, I held it together to make sure each game had their daily date. But that was my extent of online basically. Watch this thread, any news about the issue will spread through here like wildfire.

I'm sorry this happened, (and I don't want to point fingers, but Google is probably the culprit. It's always Google.) Hang in there, I'm sure the solution is just around the corner. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, just saw there is an andoid update available. I'm taking it now, I bet this is the fix. take it and let us know?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I restarted my game yesterday and, yes, I got the event again! But was really pointless.

Thanks for this info! By the way I miss your doll in my game she simply gone!

Koko I updated both games and nada yet!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I updated my game and still no call from Simon. I even tried restarting my phone, but it didn't help.
    Ok, well, maybe that's the prelude to the fix. But, my Android K&K game will be leveling up to 8 in less than an hour. I'll either glitch or not. Then I'm contacting Glu with the update....which is...no fix yet. I'll go upload the pic I took from the announcement screen about the krossover from the iPad game. I want to know if you guys got this or not. Hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I thought the screenshot I grabbed was from the KK Game telling me to collect my clothes in KKH, but instead I grabbed the screenshot from KKH when I went into our game after leveling up to 8 in K&K.

Krossover_zpsq4yplutg.jpg

Right after this screen popped up, I got the call from Simon for the gig in LA in 8 hours. On the Android, I'll copy anything that pops up at level 8, but I hope it's fixed by then, hang on. We'll all be glitched together soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Android user, still no quest for kkh =(
    Got the rewards in k&k for getting level 8, but not in kkh

Android galaxy tab 4
    Version 5.1.1
    Level 31
    Female doll

I'm ready to accept I may not get my goodies, but would still be ecstatic to receive them!
    Thanks, glu for a fun app game :)
    Ok, I'm in the pool guys! I received the K&K clothes after leveling up to 8, did NOT receive the screen telling me that I'd have clothes in KKH (I did get this for the iPad game). I went to KKH anyway, no screenshot like the one I posted above for iPad, and no call from Simon for the Kross photoshoot in PopGlam LA in 8 Hours.

Android 5.0.2.
    Galaxy S Tab
    Level 41
    Female

to everyone - I sent the info to Glu and will let you know when any info becomes available. But I'm asking you not to worry, if you reached Level 8 in K&K, you will be getting the klothes promised for KKH. We'll all be bouncing around in our slip dresses in no time. (not sure what the guys get). So Squeeze over. Make room, I'm in. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okay, I'll wait. :(
  • snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the update, Koko. I will try to be patient :)
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Welcome to the club! :D
  • emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ok, Thank you
  • hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Wait I haven't even had the quest come up yet! What do I do to trigger it???
    I honestly hoped my Android would get the glitch. That's how confident I am that Glu will have this corrected. Now, I'm going to go party for more colorful items. :) See you in Calabasas.

You can't trigger it. If you didn't get the announcement about picking up your Krossover klothes in the KKH game, and didn't get Simon's call for the task, you're glitched. But you're not alone, so keep an eye on this thread, we'll post more when we know it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I honestly hoped my Android would get the glitch. That's how confident I am that Glu will have this corrected. Now, I'm going to go party for more colorful items. :) See you in Calabasas.

You can't trigger it. If you didn't get the announcement about picking up your Krossover klothes in the KKH game, and didn't get Simon's call for the task, you're glitched. But you're not alone, so keep an eye on this thread, we'll post more when we know it.

I must be really glitched because I don't have this weekend's event either. I'm getting so tired of the glitches. Can't we have one bug free weekend? Grrrr
    Glu should put ALL the items in our wardrobes. I can prove that I play KKG.
  • monilove521monilove521 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same I never received my krossover event call from simon on kkh I received my outfit in k and k
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Reached level 8 in the K&K game, received my clothing items in there, but upon returning to KKH, no Krossover quest or call from Simon popped up.

Android 4.4.2
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Level 40
    Female
    Glu's response after going back and forth about this- that I just didn't see the items in my closet but that they are there. Um, no they aren't. If that's the "support" level, it doesn't look like they are seriously attempting to fix it.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Glu's response after going back and forth about this- that I just didn't see the items in my closet but that they are there. Um, no they aren't. If that's the "support" level, it doesn't look like they are seriously attempting to fix it.

IKR. C'mon, Glu! Do something! We're still waiting like idiots. We want our Krossover items! We deserve that!
    Just put the items in your wardrobes.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Okay, it's been five days now and haven't heard anything. Are you even looking into this, Glu?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    After a day with a fever that peaked 102.7 I'm going to try and offer a little support in this problem. I was in the. K&K
    Forum, where it said that you must clean up any tasks and then the call will come. Then it. Said, after all your other tasks have been completed, if we still don't get the ball rolling on the clothes, contact support, with a link. So my plan, to clear my game of outstanding tasks, and then follow those instructions. let's look at this again Monday, hopefully this flu will be over, and we'll try and make some progress. If anyone has a clean slate, and still didn't get the call, then go to K&K, find the thread and follow that link. Then please please please come back and tell us what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Koko, hope you feeling better today, take your time!

Ok I'll clear those tasks too, but may take a couple of days, however it's clearly a glitch and they could fix it for us since iOS users got the call after reaching level 8 and those tasks didn't prevented us to get the calls for the weekend events gigs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    It's a glitch! I did all the tasks and still no calls from Simon about the Krossover.
    I'm wondering... If this glitch happens with iOS... Glu probably would fix this very quick :)
    Fix this ****!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Probably. They never cared about the missing decorations on Android during Valentine's event. Not even a message like: "We're sorry!"

Same here now, we'll just wait and hope for a fix. This whole thing contributes to grievances, nothing else. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I am starting to think I'll never see the end of my tasks! I had two left and finished them, now I've got some Josef task. Of course all of these are the "wait 24 hours" ones. Lol I'm actually hoping there isn't a midweek event this week, if there is I won't be done before another weekend event! Good problem to have when you don't want the blue ombre hair you earned.