Weekend Fashion Show -2/19/16 Let there be Color!

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Amilicious wrote: »
Found it on instagram:

blLpmnm.jpg

I love all of the earn ables. I love the gift box hair but the gift box dress & shoes looks kinda meh to me.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    FR0MS4K.pngwz5gtlr.png
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you both for the wonderful shots of what we're playing for this weekend.....lookie lookie! A purple border and purple gift boxes. Hate to tell you guys, but Everything purple is mine. Everything else can be dyed or painted purple, and go back to number 1, Everything purple is mine. Nah, I'm just kidding. I want everyone to get lots of purple this weekend, and bask in how happy a color it is. :) (I actually have that shirt. yeah, I wear it around the house because it was a gift from my son. They found a purple place online and....yup it's a store glorifying purple. If it were my shop, I'd make it high end purple, but you know. Anyway thank you Glu for every bit of purple in our games. Now, let's show some colors. (think maybe they heard we're tired of the Yeezy Palette of monochomatics? Thank you Glu. You can come to our parties all weekend, and bring the Android KK Klothes with you ok? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm loving the earnables. Not a fan of the gift box items, but perhaps that's a good thing! I've spent too many stars recently. Anyone have any tips on getting event points? How many more event points do you get for 8 hour parties? I'm really gonna have to grind to get that dress! :)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm loving the earnables. Not a fan of the gift box items, but perhaps that's a good thing! I've spent too many stars recently. Anyone have any tips on getting event points? How many more event points do you get for 8 hour parties? I'm really gonna have to grind to get that dress! :)

You get a base of 12 points per 3 hour party and 20 points per 8 hour party. Then for each guest you invite, they give you one point, until you get the first earnable. After that guests give two event points each. Then you get extra bonus points above that depending on how many event items you own. It is more economical and less energy to do 3 hour parties. I recommend Calabasas since you can invite seven guests.
    iOS
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I love the earnable rewards this week! I love the hair in the box too... it would go so good with my munchkins!
    Opened my first box, got the dress, followed by the purse (had an extra 40 stars saved up =D)
    Happy with my results, and ready to party for the rest of the weekend!
  • Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I always do my party in Calabasas: you can invite 7 guests which is 7 points (stars this time) and double when you have your first item. I always do 3 hour parties, ratio energy/points is best (as in most points for the energy you have to spend). I always party until I have no energy left. So I invite people, spend all the energy I have and then come back when I can to finish (keep an eye on the timer though! don't want to let it time out and miss on the points). After a few hours (2.5?) the invited guests have their special action again and you get the 1 or 2 bonus points again by clicking them. Sometimes (depending on the event) the animals you own (fish bowl, cat, dogs) will give points, so click them as often as they regenerate (a few times a day). If you don't have a car: get a car! That way you can travel in the LA area for free and harvest energy. Energy = points = items! ;-)
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    You get a base of 12 points per 3 hour party and 20 points per 8 hour party. Then for each guest you invite, they give you one point, until you get the first earnable. After that guests give two event points each. Then you get extra bonus points above that depending on how many event items you own. It is more economical and less energy to do 3 hour parties. I recommend Calabasas since you can invite seven guests.

Thank you so much for the run down on how the event points work. Looks like it's finally time for me to invest in the Calabases mansion.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Looooove the hair!!

image_zpsrbplpzwd.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    The hair looks gorgeous with the light blonde!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1455887092201_zps60plonf2.jpg

Here's Kat with her honey Vats (He's very popular, who can blame him when everyone is drawn to the Publishing Magnate?) I got three of the four gift box items right off the bat.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Baby looking FAB with your new do!

Need to change my clothes ASAP, don't remember when I wore those, was yesterday?

My head is spinning because of this two games couldn't sleep, now I need my lunch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1455887092201_zps60plonf2.jpg

Here's Kat with her honey Vats (He's very popular, who can blame him when everyone is drawn to the Publishing Magnate?) I got three of the four gift box items right off the bat.

gorgeous combination Koko even when people are complaining about this event
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Met Polka Dot for Mai Tais - she was looking like a film star while i wore non beach appropriate footwear and almost twisted an ankle getting high heels stuck in the sand

image_zpsvqlojkh9.jpeg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you so much Elnara21 and AliBryant, I love when people share their strategies! I never seem to figure out the most efficient way to play on my own...

Gotta say, I'm loving the flower hair trend. Does anyone have real-life reference pics for these outfits? I'd love to add the side-by-sides to my "How the Kardashians Wore It" thread. :)
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Does anyone have real-life reference pics for these outfits? I'd love to add the side-by-sides to my "How the Kardashians Wore It" thread. :)

Here you go :)

RBSUeOx.png

Credits to original poster on Instagram.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    @RubyAmazed Glad it could be of help
    @Charli Niiccceee! I like it even better on Kendall. Very cute. Her make-up is nice too there!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I really like the clothes this weekend very colorful. The clothes are just perfect for spring and summer, really hope glu adds a shirtless option for the guys.

2m2j1hs.jpg

I absolutely love the hair. Thank you glu for making such beautiful hairstyles.
    Sophie
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    hx5476.jpg

I feel like I should make a jello mold and dip my feet into my shag carpet
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I did my best to recreate mama Kris the best I could since the sun dress seems like something that she would wear. I personally don't like the leopard print in the design but love the color combinations.

344cn6t.jpg
    Sophie
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Queen Cookie, I love your Kris Jenner look, haha, well done. It looks just like her.

DXX4h5L.jpg

I hated this hair when I saw it on the preview because I thought it looked really strange, but now I think it's growing on me? P.S. Thanks for these fab purple shoes, Koko.
    I LOVE this hair so much!!! There were a lot of comments on instagram from people saying they didn't like the hair because it only looks good with the weekend event gift box outfit. But there are soooo many things in the wardrobe already that it goes with. I think Ali will be sporting this one a lot this spring!

qRqbHFG.png

w3Qlbhx.png
    iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I didn't like it at first sight, but now I love it! I think its very spring-ish and cute hair ☺️

1p9c0g.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Loving the necklace! Color coordinated with bae and waiting for spring ��

2u6nqx4.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thus far, this weekend has been very good for me. All I need at this point is the earnable gown but I'm in no rush to get it. The K&K is growing on me, as well although it's extremely glitchy, force closes often, lags, and I freakin hate the portrait mode.

But I do love it that my doll there (who is named *cough* Zoë) can buy all the hair that I missed out on KKH, like the Khloe french braids. The prices are outrageous, though. And the K&K dolls are quite ugly, in the face I think. Their 'in love' face for girls looks laughably hideous, for example. And as someone on here previously said, the female dolls tend to look like Hailey Baldwin/Kesha in the face. And the ultra low foreheads are really ugly, too. No matter how you customize them, strangely they still all look the same. Their faces are just not that appealing to me & lack femininity compared to our KKH dolls.

But I really love their clothes and instead of bothering us with events, they just straight up sell us stuff that we want. I respect and appreciate that.

Anywho.... I'll stop my rant & post this instead.

2u3us84.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2d6t9x3.jpg

fun to try and find things that the jewelry goes with before you get the outfit.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2vu30NOdF1qfvh9po1_500.jpgtumblr_o2vu30NOdF1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Ended up equipping the items separately. The shorts are cute on their own but I'll definitely be looking at my shirts again to reconfigure a look with them while the yellow orange shirt & shoes found a home with these sunglasses from an event I can't remember and the red pants from.....a voting event?

Zoyechka I'm still so-so on the Kendall & Kylie game but must admit I really like that you can dye your hair independently from your eyebrows - one reason I never do the blue or pink dye, because who wants blue or pink eyebrows? - and there is a larger variety of hair colors & styles so hopefully these are things KKH gets eventually too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Loving my little pink hut by the beach.

xnol2eg.jpg
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Kindle users were finally able to get in the event yesterday. I am bummed I have no chance for the maxi dress today. I do love the colorful jewelry!k8bkk.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • strawberrystrawberry Registered Users 7 Posts
    my favorite item has to be the earnable dress with the box hair as a pretty close second . i admit i didn't really like the items at first glance , but they do look very nice separate ( :

vS2dcyo.jpg?1
    just saying
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1456091055279.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Got my dress after a long weekend of partys! I love it with my daughter, Guccina!
    Hubby isn't allowed to hold the baby due to his vintage wine problem.

I really want the gift box hair, but I only have 53 stars... I'm so torn if I give it one more shot....
    Thanks for another event!