Next update- Bring on March

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
I know we just had an update like 2 weeks ago but I'm really thinking about the next update. I'm super curious of what's coming.... Any guesses or wishes?
Prev13

Comments

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah I think last year, there was an update with new things late February, early March to take out the valentines thing? Not sure. But Big Sur and Napa Valley are still here...

But I just started playing in November and now it's March. There has been nothing "game breaking". All just general little updates. Was the last big update the babies and the nursery? I am hoping for an update that is not just a new location with a home and clothes, but something that changes or adds to gameplay. We'll see!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought being able to change the babie's appearance, and the gifts / some free meals from SO were pretty big game wise. I agree I love changes (improvements) to the game are much more knock your socks off than another place and home w/pet. I'd love more customization in the facial aspects of the game. I don't think it would be easy for them to modify body styles, but I think things like make up looks would be awesome.

More Comebacks? My iPad just hit number 1 with 3 completed comebacks, so the Androids won't be far behind. I'd love more Comebacks. More energy, more clothes. ANd my friends will stop wanting to remove me because I'm ahead of them. I'll take another comeback in a heart beat.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I thought being able to change the babie's appearance, and the gifts / some free meals from SO were pretty big game wise. I agree I love changes (improvements) to the game are much more knock your socks off than another place and home w/pet. I'd love more customization in the facial aspects of the game. I don't think it would be easy for them to modify body styles, but I think things like make up looks would be awesome.

More Comebacks? My iPad just hit number 1 with 3 completed comebacks, so the Androids won't be far behind. I'd love more Comebacks. More energy, more clothes. ANd my friends will stop wanting to remove me because I'm ahead of them. I'll take another comeback in a heart beat.

I liked those newer things too. :) But I'm not all bugged out about facial features or body types because I really like the way I created my doll, so no probs there for me. I would, though, appreciate eyelashes. I'm cool with the makeup otherwise. I have a new game I've been playing, and the makeup looks are like, insane. The game is all completely styling, and has mini games incorporating the looks you've styled, but that's the whole thing. It's challenging, it's a lot of fun; but it's not KKH. And btw, I need tons of new clothes and accessories here, ASAP!!! :p
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I liked those newer things too. :) But I'm not all bugged out about facial features or body types because I really like the way I created my doll, so no probs there for me. I would, though, appreciate eyelashes. I'm cool with the makeup otherwise. I have a new game I've been playing, and the makeup looks are like, insane. The game is all completely styling, and has mini games incorporating the looks you've styled, but that's the whole thing. It's challenging, it's a lot of fun; but it's not KKH. And btw, I need tons of new clothes and accessories here, ASAP!!! :p

Omg! What game is that?! PM me with the name, please!
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Pm me too, Isabeau.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I would love some more baby stuff! My little ones stay all day in their over priced prison, and I don't like my nanny. I would much rather my spouse holds the other sweet pea!

I'm almost at the start of my third comeback, so more quests would be good (I got 1 storyline left!)

MORE PURPLE closet items!! - my life is purple, my clothes, my rooms, my hair....

Oh! Can our dolls have purple hair?? That would be amazing!!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

I want to know the name of the game too!
    I want to know the name of the game too!

Will pm you. :)
    Keem wrote: »
    I would love some more baby stuff! My little ones stay all day in their over priced prison, and I don't like my nanny. I would much rather my spouse holds the other sweet pea!

I'm almost at the start of my third comeback, so more quests would be good (I got 1 storyline left!)

MORE PURPLE closet items!! - my life is purple, my clothes, my rooms, my hair....

Oh! Can our dolls have purple hair?? That would be amazing!!

Is your nanny Isabella? I don't mind mine, but I really don't like disappearing from my husband like, you can't come in and see your own kids. So yes, it would be better if he could just be there instead. The idea of the nanny is fine, but she needs to take a step or few back so we can hold our own babies.
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Pm me too, Isabeau.

K, check your messages.
    Ok, you should see it there.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    A perfect update for me would include more makeup options (contouring, please!) and highlighted hair (my doll doesn't suit ombré), the ability to take our pets for walks and also be able to carry our babies with us (also for the babies to age!).

Those are probably best off in the Suggestion Thread, I can't see that happening soon. However, as Koko said, a new comeback would be great. It was around last year that the 3 comebacks were introduced (am I right?) and I think we're due another big update. I finished all three comebacks before I added any real life friends for my doll, so I'd love to do another one now that my doll isn't just playing against NPCs and now that there's some competition in getting to the top spot!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Will pm you. :)

Me three!....the past week I was looking aroud for games like KKH to entertaint myself but I saw nothing, maybe I wasn'tlooking in the right place. Do share please!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Can I know the name of the game too?!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I wish that the next update would bring a way to save the game without this being connected to a device but only to the cloud.

So every time we connect our account to any device our game would be there, no suffering at transfer anymore...

And of course also throwback sale # 3 with Brad Pitt's hair ;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Ohhh I got a mini-update just now. Hopefully it's not nothing! lol!

EDIT: Oh wait... It might be to remove the +1 VIP K-Star thing. Got excited over nothing haha
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Guys I've checked files of the game. Spring event will be today
    Cilan wrote: »

EDIT: Oh wait... It might be to remove the +1 VIP K-Star thing. Got excited over nothing haha

Ugh! I was having fun grinding K-stars!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

Okay, I don't want to spoil it but there actually is something tomorrow. So be prepared, everyone. ;)

Edit: Aw, the cat's out of the bag! Yep, a voting event it is ^^
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    f2k7Pp--1tU.jpg
    Thanks for the info Amorot and Charli!

Voting event at the mid-week is fun and I'll can keep doing my gigs, hope everyone gets luck with the boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Amorot wrote: »
    Guys I've checked files of the game. Spring event will be today

Hopefully will be better than the last one.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

PM me too please!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    The spring fashion event has started!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Went into my game and immediately got 20 points for winning lol. Haven't even submitted a look.
    PM to add
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I just saw some prints from the black boxes, they are the same outfit from the last voting event
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hmm... I have an issue where I can't vote or nothing shows up...

img0401.png

Edit: It seems to work now, looks like it was a temporary glitch.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    From the black boxes

24nmcux.png
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's the exact same event, they just changed the name and background. Gotta love the creativity! :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I have no dolls to vote for either...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.