Why Are There No Replies To Support Tickets?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I've had one open now since February 19th about missing decor in Big Sur. I bought it all including the dog and it's all done and my 40+ K Stars that disappeared too. I got one reply saying to restore special purchases and it would come back. Didn't work. Now every couple days I "hello" on the convo. Why are tickets not getting resolved. I've been patient enough IMO!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have they marked it closed? If so, open a new one. It's probably safe to say they are swamped with K&K issues, but I'm sure this will be resolved for you. If they said it would work, and it didn't, you can always open a new one, reference the old one, say the advice didn't work, and see what they can do. I'm sorry this is happening, I have to be honest, I'm afraid to add the doggie to my kennel now. I'll wait and see how yours works out. (that sounded terrible, no snark intended just my ridiculous fear of taking risks. I was brave till l became a mom. lol)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    P.S. Your instagram link is broken Bobbie. I went to see the White family. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary