Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Pisces_Aries.gif
Ok guys, time for all our March Babies to speak up and tell us what kind of cake you want.
We're sparing no expense (I think Luz is in the Money room, counting or printing it)
war-chest-cash_zpstmarbwkj.jpg

We've got top name entertainment...........
and of course, an open Birthday Bar!

birthdaybarz_zpsw46njsin.jpg

So if you're born in March, or a Pisces or Aries baby....
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear members
Happy Birthday to You!

Weekend Event Fashion Show Thread can be found here!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    So, any guesses for this weekend event???
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy Birthday to all the March babies :) I don't know why, but I have such a feeling that it's going to be a Party event. Anyone else think so?

I have to also wish Happy Birthday to one of my forum favourites, the lovely Sassy! I've never made friends online before, but I truly consider you my friend :) we will definitely go shopping in London one day hahaha!

Thought you may like these fashion themed birthday cakes. Hope you like the one with the Balmain details! Have a lovely time away with your friends :)

B0074E7A-69E9-4A10-9F6C-FEBDC23F32D0_zps23uhr8wl.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow those cakes are amazing Amy!

Koko hope you're better now!

I have a feeling that we'll have a professional event... I have a lot of gigs to do, this last update came with soooooooooooo many new storylines I got more two today and I was like WHAT?

I think that's a good thing, but that doesn't blend well with a professional event so hope you're right Amy and we got a party event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah. Last week the guess was a Gig Weekend in the Event Lineup in a thread, but it was VIP instead. So I'm thinking this week is a Gig weekend. And St. Patrick's Day is in 2 weeks, so that might be the party event? Or was last St. Patricks Day not a party one? xD
    Haha cake for everyone :)

Yeah the last update brought way more storylines than usual :) which is good, I hate when there's only a couple of new ones and we have to wait for the weekend gigs!

If it's a professional event, I hope we get a Kstar per gig again. But I just have this feeling about a party event!

Hope you're feeling better too, Koko.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cilan, last St. Patricks day was a tragedy! Was when the events started to become really hard to go through!

We were so happy and innocent before that one lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh see, my birthday's on a Saturday, so that'll be Lori's Birthday Bash Weekend Event! St. Patrick's Day will be two days gone by then. Anyway, my birthday's on the 19th, so I'll bring everyone the Spring. Yay, Spring!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Cake, you say?

giphy.gif

Marnee-eating-cake-gif.gif

tumblr_man7gl0Ua41qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Happy birthday, March babies!

britney-spears-party.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, I'm much better, still coughing a lot. I can imagine if I still smoked. But it's all good. I almost got to the doctor yesterday, my doctor was out so I tried an urgent care place, and the receptionist ticked me off so much with her "I work in a zoo" atmosphere, I couldn't take it and left. But I stopped at the pharmacy, they hooked me up with Mucinex, and I slept through the night. so, all's well. I'm just glad I'm not blowing out any candles this week.

So, we have Sassy, and we have Lori. I have to admit, reading about Sassy's upcoming birthday made me think to do another Month of Birthdays. There must be more Pisces and Aries forum members. My Niece and my Father-in-law's birthday is St. Patrick's Day. My nephew March 20th. And March teases us with Springtime. I'll be happy whatever the event is......as long as we have cake. Ok virtual cake and pretty clothes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'll be turning 34 on Sunday. I hear my hubby has a surprise planned, so I'm looking forward to that. As for cake, I have always loved ice cream cake. It doesn't get any better than that. ��
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    I'll be turning 34 on Sunday. I hear my hubby has a surprise planned, so I'm looking forward to that. As for cake, I have always loved ice cream cake. It doesn't get any better than that. ��

Happy Birthday! And to all the March babies as well :)

CxaAj92.jpg

I love ice cream cake too. My brother told me ice cream cake is just ice cream, and that I can buy 2 tubs of ice cream with the same price. When I think about it, it's kind of true lol.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awww Amyyy the cakes are amazing!!! Thank you so much! I love fashion themed cakes, ones with lots of details, and all things that sparkle 😊 And that friend feeling its mutual, you know 😉😘
    Since its national holiday today we have a long weekend and I'm feeling so festive and cant wait to go away for my birthday bash ❤️
    AmyT wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to all the March babies :) I don't know why, but I have such a feeling that it's going to be a Party event. Anyone else think so?

I have to also wish Happy Birthday to one of my forum favourites, the lovely Sassy! I've never made friends online before, but I truly consider you my friend :) we will definitely go shopping in London one day hahaha!

Thought you may like these fashion themed birthday cakes. Hope you like the one with the Balmain details! Have a lovely time away with your friends :)

B0074E7A-69E9-4A10-9F6C-FEBDC23F32D0_zps23uhr8wl.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I want to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all my fellow March babes! Here' s to years full of health, happiness, joy, smiles & love! Don't forget to shine & do more of what makes you happy! Oh, and drink champagne and dance on the table lol
    fdu9uq.jpg

I also hope for a party weekend, since those are easier to complete. I hope we get the teasers today.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    You guys are killing me with the cakes! My brother's wedding is in 1 month and then I'll officially be the hot single sister (at least in my mind I'm the hot one lol) so I need to look fab!...I was doing so good, carb withdrawals were manageable. I'll be fine, just a little cake and some champagne...not much. Lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCH BABIES!!
    purple-wedding-cake-5_zps02e0c413.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Everyone is posting birthday cakes except me lol
    I found cupcakes. Yay!😊

sassy_5454.png

Happy birthday to the 1 & only Sassy!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Happy Birthday! And to all the March babies as well :)

CxaAj92.jpg

I love ice cream cake too. My brother told me ice cream cake is just ice cream, and that I can buy 2 tubs of ice cream with the same price. When I think about it, it's kind of true lol.

Yummmmy! Thank you Nai.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Always have pink things, sweet alcoholic beverages in fishbowls, and glitter. Just in case.
    Everyone is posting birthday cakes except me lol
    I found cupcakes. Yay!��

sassy_5454.png

Happy birthday to the 1 & only Sassy!☺

Thank you so much for the sweet wishes Carol! ❤️

iOS
    07/2014 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yeah it's probably a 5-star event and I'm just hoping for nice clothing because in this kind of event the clothing is always ugly.
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    It's my birthday today!!!!! happy birthday to all the March babes ����
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    It's my birthday today!!!!! happy birthday to all the March babes ����

Happy Birthday!

BNSJsMZ.jpg
    PM to add
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    No mini-update yet and I think we're not going to get one until the spring break event finish :/
    So many March babies and so many lush yummy cakes :)

Happy Birthday, Sassy, Lori, Megannita and KkMia :) many happy returns. Any more March babies?
    BBC74E13-91C9-48AA-AB8B-C9CC0065EFA8_zpszac4rq8n.jpg

So I see most people are thinking gig event? I really hope Kate comes along with the teasers!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got a Kokonut Kake with pina colada fondant frosting. Happy Birthday Everyone.

7248648_orig.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got a Kokonut Kake with pina colada fondant frosting. Happy Birthday Everyone.

7248648_orig.jpg

Something to eat *and* drink at the same time! And think of how healthy the fruity ingredients are! Yummmmm.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I need a teaser!!

Oh, and here's the obligatory picture of a cake:

tumblr_mvjdb0lQSL1s2b98qo1_500.jpg
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I need a teaser!!

Oh, and here's the obligatory picture of a cake:

tumblr_mvjdb0lQSL1s2b98qo1_500.jpg

Loool Cherrey! That was so me on my 21st... Well actually, maybe even my 17th :) love that cake.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Loool Cherrey! That was so me on my 21st... Well actually, maybe even my 17th :) love that cake.

Haha! This is me on EVERY birthday since I'm 16 :D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Haha! This is me on EVERY birthday since I'm 16 :D

The coloured candy vomit is the best part haha. I'm so asking for a replica of this for my next birthday cake. Love it. Unfortunately, it'll say 28, not 21 :( I'm getting old!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    The coloured candy vomit is the best part haha. I'm so asking for a replica of this for my next birthday cake. Love it. Unfortunately, it'll say 28, not 21 :( I'm getting old!!

28? Are you serious? You look like you just turned 20 :eek: