Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    28? Are you serious? You look like you just turned 20 :eek:

Yep! I still get asked for ID every time I buy alcohol and sometimes still getting in clubs. lol I can understand because I'm petite but it's annoying; have to take drivers license or passport each time and I've gotten drunk and lost them more times than I can count :( I also started getting Botox last year lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I just got the mini update
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yep! I still get asked for ID every time I buy alcohol and sometimes still getting in clubs. lol I can understand because I'm petite but it's annoying; have to take drivers license or passport each time and I've gotten drunk and lost them more times than I can count :( I also started getting Botox last year lol

At least you look like an adult. I'm an adult but I usually get mistaken for a 16 yr old. When people usually ask how old I am, I tell them the truth and they thought that I was a teenager due to my petite frame and my youthful appearance haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    All the items are horrific omfg
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    LOL! I just saw the items on Instagram and I have to say that I am not a fan. I mean, I'll grind for them, but won't be bummed out if I miss out.

And also Happy birthday to all the March babies!
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    All the items are horrific omfg

Teaser? please can you post if possible? Thanks muchly :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I LOVE the earnable hair!

N67m4ts.png
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Here!
    The hair... OMG! Love it!

gdfgdfgdfg.png
    At least you look like an adult. I'm an adult but I usually get mistaken for a 16 yr old. When people usually ask how old I am, I tell them the truth and they thought that I was a teenager due to my petite frame and my youthful appearance haha

I used to get upset about not looking my age. Not now though, (I know I get Botox!) but baby-faces are cute! No need for face lifts in our futures Loool :)<3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Finally a weekend where I don't care about the box items! AND earnable hair?! YEESSSS!
    Yes! I absolutely love the earn able hair and shoes but I hate the sweater.

The gift box skirt and blouse looks awkward but the scarf and purse are on point though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The hair, yellow shoes and scarf are great!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts

N67m4ts.png

Omg that hair!! It is time to grind! I'm so happy I finished most of my story line! I can live without that sweater, but while it's on the way... oh and...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing, Brad. Nothing at all =(
    (Maybe that scarf...)
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Do ya'll have any pointers on getting the last item? I only can get to the third item and that's it. I really want that hair!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Cute! Love that hair! Like the bag and and the blue and green top and skirt are nice (I'll probably wear them separately with different items, though!) Yellow heels! Nice for beach looks and definitely a colour we don't already have :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

N67m4ts.png
    I love the earnables! The giftbox items are hideous, though. That skirt is just atrocious.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Do ya'll have any pointers on getting the last item? I only can get to the third item and that's it. I really want that hair!

Well since So Chic London quest counts as a "gig", you can get unlimited 1 hour quests provided you have not done them prior. So just keep telling Mia to do the 1 hour photo shoot gig and you should get up there pretty fast with that. xD

That's if you have the SCL quests open. If not, someone else can jump in!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes, earnable hair!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I hope the guys get earnable hair too and that it's cute, if so I won't care anything about how the clothes look XD

I noticed that they put the hair as the last achievement for last week's VIP event for the guys so I'm guessing they've noticed how much people like hair and want us to earn it more. fine, fine!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My guess was right, we're gonna have a professional event!

Glad now we have So Chic London, otherwise it will be a huge struggle with all those tasks at my list!

#sochiclondonisthesalvation
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The hair looks similar to the Valentine's gift box hair that I was semi-disappointed I didn't get. I'm happy about that! I don't really like anything else, though. :/
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You know, I leave to cook for my family for the first time in 2 weeks, my wonderful husband cut the chicken for me last night, I expected to prepare 6 cutlets as chicken parm. PuterHead cut them like medalions, only the 6 breast cutlets were instead 18 medalions. Do you have any idea what it's like to expect to quickly knock off breading, browning, and preparing 6 pieces and get 18 friggan things? Anyway, undaunted I did it and told him if he wants pasta he can make it himself, come back here to A Birthday Kake Reminiscent of a Regurgitive mispent youth, then sweaters and outfits for the weekend that pretty much echo the colors of the afformentioned barf cake. So it was a Repetitive Relived Reguritant reminiscence. So, miss a little miss a lot. Thank you whoever first posted the clothes, I'll grab it to start the fashion thread. And, btw, I only commented on the upchuck because that is one heluva barf cake.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the gift box looks like a stewardess from the movies but more importantly, HHHHHAAAAIIIIIRRRR!!!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Oh snap! I only had two more days to complete SCL quests and Mia won't be there till three more days on my game.

Oh well...I really need to finish the storyline gigs on my game since they're still pending anyways.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You know, I leave to cook for my family for the first time in 2 weeks, my wonderful husband cut the chicken for me last night, I expected to prepare 6 cutlets as chicken parm. PuterHead cut them like medalions, only the 6 breast cutlets were instead 18 medalions. Do you have any idea what it's like to expect to quickly knock off breading, browning, and preparing 6 pieces and get 18 friggan things? Anyway, undaunted I did it and told him if he wants pasta he can make it himself, come back here to A Birthday Kake Reminiscent of a Regurgitive mispent youth, then sweaters and outfits for the weekend that pretty much echo the colors of the afformentioned barf cake. So it was a Repetitive Relived Reguritant reminiscence. So, miss a little miss a lot. Thank you whoever first posted the clothes, I'll grab it to start the fashion thread. And, btw, I only commented on the upchuck because that is one heluva barf cake.

Huh? I must be very tired cause I didn't get those sentences lol

Glad I already had dinner too much cake and food mentions on this thread!

Ok guys good luck for everyone tomorrow!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I guess it's hard to get excited about Spring and the rainbow outfits, when we're expecting snow tonight through tomorrow mid morning. I'll probably be dressing my doll in her furs and boots and scarfs. But, I love the hair, the yellow shoes, and the bag. Oh, and the scarf. I have to chase the scarf if it's not an earner. It will look perfect with the shorter curly updo. Not sure about the sweater or skirt.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Now please stop with this "Teenage Girl" style, Glu should save this for Kendall and Kylie game. KKH is so much more classy than that.
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts

N67m4ts.png

I actually really love all the items. So much color! And earnable hair!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Is that the outfit of some poor, out-of-touch suburban mom, or a flight attendant? I like the tangerine-colored handbag though. But we can simply consider it orange for the kindergarten-primary-colors theme here. Mrs. Brunitsky, my first grade teacher, wore clothes like that. Fortunately, I'm not Mrs. Brunitsky. The earnables are ok; a Pisces can *never* have too many pairs of shoes. Even if they're a nonapologetic, sunshiney, lemon drop yellow. I love yellow. The earnable sweater, mhm; the suburban mom's weekend "play wear." Last, a good hairstyle. Which at 600 points most of us won't even get. It's now the first week of the third month of the year, and we're still wondering who on earth is making more than their share of poor, uninspired, oftentimes ugly, fashion decisions. Why? Just...why?
    Hey Glu, are you reading this? Okay, so... WE WANT BETTER WEEKEND EVENTS!