Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

Comments

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Upon further concideration, the earnable top reminds me of the sweater from Kanye's "Welcome to Heartbreak" music video...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Hey Glu, are you reading this? Okay, so... WE WANT BETTER WEEKEND EVENTS!

Yes! Please transfer the no-fashion-sense, good-taste-deprived employee(s) to another department. Or an animal shelter. Or the cafeteria. Just...anywhere...else.
    All the items are horrific omfg

Yassss, that does sum it up pretty well.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I actually like the clothes, they don't look that great together but separately the items are fine (except the sweater ughh) I love the earnable shoes though!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, the shoes the bag, the hair and the bag. Jury's out on the rest. But, did we or did we not ask for more colorful clothes? What's that old adage, be careful what you wish for? I do have to grind for the hair, and chase the scarf. OMG, the scarf will help complete the trashy side of the good girl in grease. pair of mules, capris, 80s disco hair and the scarf? I can see it now.

I'm thinking they're going to knock our socks off with a phenom new dress for St. Patrick's Day. Last years green sparkly cokktail party dress was gorgeousl. Peaks and Valleys guys. Peaks and Valley.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Yeah, the shoes the bag, the hair and the bag. Jury's out on the rest. But, did we or did we not ask for more colorful clothes? What's that old adage, be careful what you wish for? I do have to grind for the hair, and chase the scarf. OMG, the scarf will help complete the trashy side of the good girl in grease. pair of mules, capris, 80s disco hair and the scarf? I can see it now.

I'm thinking they're going to knock our socks off with a phenom new dress for St. Patrick's Day. Last years green sparkly cokktail party dress was gorgeousl. Peaks and Valleys guys. Peaks and Valley.

Omgosh, right?!?! "Hey, Glu, please give us more colorful clothes!" and then "Eeew, Glu, what were you thinking with all those colorful clothes?!" Haha it's funny in a way, but they gave us what we asked for!!! I do love the hair, shoes and bag. Koko, I totally imagine the look you just described, and it does sound pretty fab! I hope you get that scarf!!

And of course.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of the March babies!!! My not so little twin brothers are turning 21 this weekend, and since I was pregnant on my 21st, I'm hoping to help them celebrate like Barbie did up there ;) hey, if you drink that Goldschlager(sp?) stuff and get sick the next day, your barf has real gold flakes in it! Hahaha okay, I'll try to stop talking about vomit now.. My daughter and I have also had the flu for the last week and a half, so I'm ready to stop thinking about sickness. Maybe going out with my brothers isn't the best idea after all. I should just be responsible this time and be the DD. Cabs are cheap though, so we shall see :)

Happy Weekend, guys and dolls!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omgosh, right?!?! "Hey, Glu, please give us more colorful clothes!" and then "Eeew, Glu, what were you thinking with all those colorful clothes?!"

They regurgitated every color all at once, looks like their revenge on us for our half-year long cries. Lol!
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Finally, a weekend where I won't have to waste any k-stars on trying to chase a gift box item! :D Although I do like the handbag.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow the VIP stuff is UGLY
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I only like the earnable hair and the shoes,I actually wont mind getting a rubbish box this weekend as I dont really want anything in the star boxes
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yeah we ask for more colourful clothing but not this clown ****. This thread needs to be alive again http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125594-Kardashian-Klan-best-wardrobe-choices
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love the earnables! The hair! I need to get everything today! Any tips how to get all the items in one day? Or at least the third item, so I can get the hair on Sunday, when I get back from my trip?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I actually like the clothes, they don't look that great together but separately the items are fine (except the sweater ughh) I love the earnable shoes though!

THIS! Because that way when a voting event comes in there is no possibility of people simply putting on a weekend event outfit and send. I think voting events are to style the dolls. Many of us have a series of selection criterion and the last item is the actual fashion theme of the voting. I love the yellow high hills and the bag, the giftbox items aren't as interesting but you never know, someday you'll want to use the flight attendant scarf...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    My guess was right, we're gonna have a professional event!

Glad now we have So Chic London, otherwise it will be a huge struggle with all those tasks at my list!

#sochiclondonisthesalvation

You think?. 1hr jobs and 5 point rewards can get old very fast. I'm one of those people that prefere 3hr gigs just because going from one place to the other is easier for my brain than going back and forth between two places...I have a weird brain lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Men's looks:

tumblr_o3ielbSpbY1swz9zro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o3ielbSpbY1swz9zro2_540.jpg

I like all 3 earnables so no resting this weekend XD

I'm not into this accountant look in the giftboxes but the orange pants are really cute by themselves so hopefully those are in my giftbox!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Wow. These boxes smh. In my opinion I opened the best one, lol.
    OlU41Ex.jpg
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    This is the first time I haven't minded getting energy.
    XJCb8Ua.jpg
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You think?. 1hr jobs and 5 point rewards can get old very fast. I'm one of those people that prefere 3hr gigs just because going from one place to the other is easier for my brain than going back and forth between two places...I have a weird brain lol.

Nah, I agree, the 1hr gigs for so few points. Back and forth, back and forth SCL/Beverly Hills, I can't deal with that even one more time. My first gig doesn't start for another three hours, I should just go back to sleep. Zzzzzzzz But a migraine, and the coffee is finished brewing and softly calling my name, Lori, Loriiiiiii, Lorrriiiii, drink meeeee, you know you wannnnnt tooooooo. Oh, I bought a box--50 energy for 40 stars. Which if I wanted is the same in the star shop. Oh well, with the extra boxes I bought after my daily box, now I have 92 energy. So I'll be able to zip through one job or another nice and quick. I bought the VIP box because I was hoping for the tangerine bag. It was in my palette though, and the blue cotton sweater was. Then all energy, stars, the $4,000....Not gonna chase the bag. :( Maybe. I think.
    This is the first time I haven't minded getting energy.
    XJCb8Ua.jpg

I know what you mean--I was glad I got the energy too! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is anyone else not seeing the clerk to start gigs in scl? Or is it just my games?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I like the items better when I see it on my own game since it's clearer. I'm seeing it a random light blue leggings that comes with the green skirt, is it there for anyone else?
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Is anyone else not seeing the clerk to start gigs in scl? Or is it just my games?

She's missing from my game too!

Do you think Glu clicked on to our little "trick"? Oh well, Simon's 3 hour side gigs my be better for a gig weekend anyway. I just hope Mia returns for the next VIP event....
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Yeah we ask for more colourful clothing but not this clown ****. This thread needs to be alive again http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125594-Kardashian-Klan-best-wardrobe-choices

Yes! I haven't seen this thread in the longest time. (Apparently no one at Glu sees it either.) Look at all this stuff! And then look at all the terrible event items we've been getting. Clown sh*t is right, doll. Who even *wore* this disaster?? I'm sure Khloe or Kim didn't borrow it after. smh ugly clothes when there could be gorgeous, sophisticated, sexy...and you give us this matronly outfit. all that's missing is the mom jeans.
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I like the items better when I see it on my own game since it's clearer. I'm seeing it a random light blue leggings that comes with the green skirt, is it there for anyone else?

That also happened to me, I'm guessing it's a glitch lol
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Are the gift boxes becoming more generous, or is my luck just improving?! Second week in a row I've won the items I wanted :) thank you!!!!

4E6CE19B-2612-46A0-A437-F0F8388E41C4_zpsz4lif6z9.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Nice Amy! Every item is there :)

The store lady, Mia, is there for me.
    PM to add
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Its loads of complaints today. We asked for more colours and when we get it its not good enough... I actually like all the items! I will grind, and also got the top and scarf in my giftboxes. People should be happy glu actually listened to us for once
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My free box - the bag! It was the only item I wanted from the giftboxes. Although I think the scarf has amazing colors and the skirt paired with other top will be cute.
    rlylo4.jpg

Some looks with the bag
    206na4w.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    She appears in my game. Remember it takes three days after completing all three gigs and collecting the k-stars for her to return, though. When was the last time you completed the SCL gigs? If it was more than three days, it's definitely a glitch.

I can't work out if it's more economical to do 1 hr gigs or 3 hr gigs at SCL though. Does anyone know how many event points you get and how much energy it takes to complete each?

I got the blue sweater in my free gift box. I would have preferred the bag or k-stars, but it's actually quite nice when paired with pants instead of that hideous green skirt LOL. Not bad at all.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh