Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

Comments

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :) I've just done the 1st one (appearance at Lif), the manager tells you someone was impersonating you causing trouble the night before. It was just a normal gig, didn't have to choose to charm anyone or pay kash. The next one is an appearance at Oak, apparently someone has been impersonating you there too.

My guess is that it Willow paid someone to do it (obviously) and we'll have to charm her with Kstars to tell the truth or else she'll try to ruin our reputations... If so, I'm not wasting my stars, would rather lose fans.

Thanks, Amy!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh yeah, Tarabella said she got the green skirt that she was glad she won but would probably never wear. So, I said Green + St. Patrick's Day= Reason to wear the skirt. :)

No rollovers here. Although AppleP is trying to train Bart to roll over. Bart is the dog in St. Barts. Hey, does anyone else name their animals? I just had a name change in Santa Barbara. Cami the Chamelion used to be Ziggy the Igueana when I was misinformed. lol. The dog in France is Sniffy, because he tries to sniff under the dolls skirts, Montana's sheepdog is brandy, because my Aunt had one and that was his name.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys it would be really great if we make a collage of items that we want to see in the game and we send it to Kim? We can talk with the fan club or something. Like make a thread upload the items u want to see in the game and vote?
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I tried again just for the heck of it and did as well as I could hope! Two event items and 40 stars might be my best panel yet.
    Ktcb5BI.jpg
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-11-45-17.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I went against my "usual box" and got energy. I was super curious "what if!" spent the stars, got the scarf!

KKH_Screenshot_1457123308863.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I played around in my closet for quite some time, and couldn't find anything I loved with the scarf.
    I'm so jealous of your St. Patrick's shoes, ladies!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Happy birthday March babies/fellow piseceans!

& happy weekend. So freakin' excited over that hair! It will be worth grinding for :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Got the purse in my free gift box. I'm happy about it, since it's the best piece of the gift box items :o
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Wanted the hair but got the watch in my free box! I like it since it's on the other hand. And the earnables are awesome!!

Congrats buddy, but is that a watch? I thought it was a compass!

Koko I want to give names for my pets, but everytime I try I change my mind lol, ok the fish is called Glub I'm sure!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I'm going to proudly join the two or three of my fellow odd***** on here to say that I really like all of the items! Yup - even the skirt. I love the simple cuts and jewel tone colors of the skirt and sweater. And the bag and scarf are really cute.

The earnable sweater isn't my favorite, but I can find some nice things. Like - COLOR, COLOR, COLOR! The pattern is weird, but I'm just so happy Glu has given us a colorful pattern that I'm happy to overlook it. The only thing I'd really like to change on the sweater is to chop a couple of inches off the length, because I think the length, combined with the thick hem (is that the right word) at the bottom makes it look a little sloppy.

I opened three boxes, including my free one. I got energy, cash, and the scarf. I think I'll settle for that.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-11-45-17.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I went against my "usual box" and got energy. I was super curious "what if!" spent the stars, got the scarf!

KKH_Screenshot_1457123308863.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I played around in my closet for quite some time, and couldn't find anything I loved with the scarf.
    I'm so jealous of your St. Patrick's shoes, ladies!

Are you kidding? Your doll looks great! (I love that pic!)
    Oh yeah, Tarabella said she got the green skirt that she was glad she won but would probably never wear. So, I said Green + St. Patrick's Day= Reason to wear the skirt. :)

No rollovers here. Although AppleP is trying to train Bart to roll over. Bart is the dog in St. Barts. Hey, does anyone else name their animals? I just had a name change in Santa Barbara. Cami the Chamelion used to be Ziggy the Igueana when I was misinformed. lol. The dog in France is Sniffy, because he tries to sniff under the dolls skirts, Montana's sheepdog is brandy, because my Aunt had one and that was his name.

Yes!

Miami: Barkley
    Milan: Puppy
    Florence: M u f f i n
    London: Winston (Churchill)
    St. Barts: Calypso
    Malibu: No name, sadly, nothing strikes me
    TriBeCa: no pets :(
    Punta Mita: no pets :(
    Paris: I just bought her yesterday, she has no name yet. I would call her iseult, but iseult is actually isabeau's twin sister. So I'll think of a different French name.
    Downtown L.A.: Fish. Simply "Fish." I haven't bought Charli because I'm not really a cat person. Besides, she might eat Fish.
    There's some pets I haven't bought yet, some I don't plan on buying, but you never know. There are some homes I haven't bought yet. And I know I'm missing someone, but can't think which just now.

:):):)
    isabeau wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Your doll looks great! (I love that pic!)

Aww! Thank you so much!
    I just got the yellow shoes, and the best pairing I have for them is the baby shower event yellow bag!

Question to anyone who has done the quest storyline this week... (spoilers!!)

I just completed the 2nd event at Oak, and now Maria has called asking if I want to press charges, or drop it...
    Any advice, dolls? <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Got the skirt for free then :o Is this a sign to stop opening boxes?

jW8zbH0.jpg
    PM to add
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi everybody! Just checking in to say hi and happy birthday to all the March..ers. Like many others, I love the earnable hair. Thanks Glu for putting hair in an earnable slot instead of the random gift boxes! It's been a pretty frequent complaint that they put the lust-worthy hair in the 40 kstar boxes (and they definitely do this), so it's nice to see Glu listening and putting a nice hair in a slot where everyone has the ability to earn it.
    Aww! Thank you so much!
    I just got the yellow shoes, and the best pairing I have for them is the baby shower event yellow bag!

I just completed the 2nd event at Oak, and now Maria has called asking if I want to press charges, or drop it...
    Any advice, dolls? <3

Ok. I said to drop the charges. Then Maria asked me if I wanted to meet this double, or not. So I said yes. Wth, right? I met her at Brew Palms. Of course this "double," who wreaked havoc all over the place as *me*, looked nothing like my doll. Then she said I always wanted to be someone like you, go to all these parties, events, blahblahblah, but no one wanted her. That was basically the wording. She said she was sorry, and I picked "It's ok." Then she said she knew (creepy!) I was going to a fashion show tonight and could she come with me. I thought, what, no! She's crazy! I can't bring a crazy person with me! But also it was kind of sad. Howeverrrrrrr, her facial expression was not cool (just the way they made her, I guess). So I said "No way." And she said she understood or whatever. I felt a little bad about that, and then I thought omg, she's probably going to try to kill my doll or something. Hahahahaha! Or maybe somewhere along the line it's going to come back and bite me in the a$$. I left Brew and got a call to go to the fashion show five hours from then. You remember that time Crystal called on the phone all psycho and everything? Yeesh, I hope we don't get a stalker.

Oh yeah! The yellow shoes. I love the color, the style's fine, but nothing's really working with them. I may never use them, which is too bad because color. The blue sweater, tho...I tried working with that for a good while. With a black miniskirt my doll looked like a cheerleader. I tried styling it a lot of ways--black jeans, blue jeans, white jeans; striped pants, black leather pants, shorts; black above-the-knee skirt, caramel leather skirt. All kinds of jewelry and hairstyles. And handbags. I really feel that just nothing worked at all. Add one of any number of handbags--and that's where it gets at its worst. It makes the doll's waist look very thick. She no longer has a waist. And no matter what color, shape, or height of the bags I used, all they did was emphasize what was a problem with the sweater. Maybe other people will have better luck. Or see it in a different way. I just looked at my doll and thought, no, that's not my style. It's just not. Oh well.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi everybody! Just checking in to say hi and happy birthday to all the March..ers. Like many others, I love the earnable hair. Thanks Glu for putting hair in an earnable slot instead of the random gift boxes! It's been a pretty frequent complaint that they put the lust-worthy hair in the 40 kstar boxes (and they definitely do this), so it's nice to see Glu listening and putting a nice hair in a slot where everyone has the ability to earn it.

Agree. I wish they did that for the guys as well. Put earnable hair for the men as well!
    PM to add
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ok. I said to drop the charges. Then Maria asked me if I wanted to meet this double, or not. So I said yes. Wth, right? I met her at Brew Palms. Of course this "double," who wreaked havoc all over the place as *me*, looked nothing like my doll. Then she said I always wanted to be someone like you, go to all these parties, events, blahblahblah, but no one wanted her. That was basically the wording. She said she was sorry, and I picked "It's ok." Then she said she knew (creepy!) I was going to a fashion show tonight and could she come with me. I thought, what, no! She's crazy! I can't bring a crazy person with me! But also it was kind of sad. Howeverrrrrrr, her facial expression was not cool (just the way they made her, I guess). So I said "No way." And she said she understood or whatever. I felt a little bad about that, and then I thought omg, she's probably going to try to kill my doll or something. Hahahahaha! Or maybe somewhere along the line it's going to come back and bite me in the a$$. I left Brew and got a call to go to the fashion show five hours from then. You remember that time Crystal called on the phone all psycho and everything? Yeesh, I hope we don't get a stalker.

Oh yeah! The yellow shoes. I love the color, the style's fine, but nothing's really working with them. I may never use them, which is too bad because color. The blue sweater, tho...I tried working with that for a good while. With a black miniskirt my doll looked like a cheerleader. I tried styling it a lot of ways--black jeans, blue jeans, white jeans; striped pants, black leather pants, shorts; black above-the-knee skirt, caramel leather skirt. All kinds of jewelry and hairstyles. And handbags. I really feel that just nothing worked at all. Add one of any number of handbags--and that's where it gets at its worst. It makes the doll's waist look very thick. She no longer has a waist. And no matter what color, shape, or height of the bags I used, all they did was emphasize what was a problem with the sweater. Maybe other people will have better luck. Or see it in a different way. I just looked at my doll and thought, no, that's not my style. It's just not. Oh well.

Thank you for the tip! ****, thats so much more exciting then what happened to me!

Since nothing negative seemed to happen, I've chosen the other route, and I'm pressing charges! Maria said ok, cool - Ray Powers wants to talk to me. Cya in 6 hours, PEACE.
    I'll find out what happens as I conclude the store later tonight or in the morning <3
    I love it when Ray interviews me! I can't wait to answer his questions, and tell me who this ratchet girl who thinks she is me!

Side thought!
    This whole story line reminded me of the story line in a Jem episode "One Jem too many" haha!

KKH_Screenshot_1457155477231.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

These shoes are killing me... I need to purchase something to go with them soon because yay! Color!!
    Upon further inspection, I can carry my baby in the baby tote! This thing is a beast!
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    New scarf and shoes. I love yellow and gray together.

image.jpg]
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Aww! Thank you so much!

Any advice, dolls? <3

I pressed charges and I only got 30 extra event points.. And Ray doesn't really say much so I'm guessing you musnt press charges and then you'll get more extra event points
    I pressed charges and I only got 30 extra event points.. And Ray doesn't really say much so I'm guessing you musnt press charges and then you'll get more extra event points

If the imposter is "Mavis pearl" I just got the quest to take to a event on top of the Ray Powers interview!
    I got this after closing the game and reopening... so I hot 4 quests in this weekend event? More points? We will find out soon!
    stephk11 wrote: »
    New scarf and shoes. I love yellow and gray together.

image.jpg]

Your doll looks amazing! I wish I bought kims pick arg!!!!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My free box
    dxn6ex.png
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Sigh- I always pick the wrong choice :(
    I pressed charges and I am now, in the middle of Ray Powers interview, which is nothing exciting, really.

Maria did not ask me to meet Mavin but oddly enough, I found her at Brew Palms while grinding for energy bolts!
    She said she was sorry, I answered that she should be, she told me that she knew but still asked to be part of my upcoming fashion show...

D'you think it's a glitch ?? I don't think I was supposed to meet her, having pressed charges (she should be in jail or something)... It'd be weird if I invite her, right ??
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Sigh- I always pick the wrong choice :(
    I pressed charges and I am now, in the middle of Ray Powers interview, which is nothing exciting, really.

Maria did not ask me to meet Mavin but oddly enough, I found her at Brew Palms while grinding for energy bolts!
    She said she was sorry, I answered that she should be, she told me that she knew but still asked to be part of my upcoming fashion show...

D'you think it's a glitch ?? I don't think I was supposed to meet her, having pressed charges (she should be in jail or something)... It'd be weird if I invite her, right ??

I think it is a glitch. To recap this is what I did
    I did the first two storyline events, then given a choice to press charges or not.
    I chose yes, and get directed to Ray.
    Ray has nothing to say to me. I complete the event, close game.
    Reopen shortly after, and I get the storyline to meet my imposter.
    I choose to invite her along, just to see how story line goes

That's as far as I got. Figured it was a "free" storyline quest, so I went the other way to see what would happen !
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll's impersonator doesn't even resembles my dolls hahaha

5c4818731dc48c697578cd4d3501bf52.png

6c67b1ee2949425f6c6230b42103eece.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Your doll looks amazing! I wish I bought kims pick arg!!!!

Are any of those items a Kim's choice?. I remember both the skirt and top being in my Xime's closet and I've never bought a Kim's choice for Xime...am I imagining it? lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who's Hungry?

Blueberry_Pastries.jpg

I love Blueberry Pastries, Next up Yogurt Parfait!

Yogurt.jpg

Assorted Pastries

Pastries.jpg

If you let the video run, next up these furry creatures doing Single Ladies lol.

Happy Saturday!!!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    143eyjb.jpg

Not feeling my "doppelgänger." I chose to be nice and invite her along as well. We will see where this take me. Hopefully, I get extra points. I really need them.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So I was doing the weekend second gig and this was the NPC that was there:
    b7U9kC5.png?1

Does someone know if his blazer and watch are from an event?

I can't remember!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I think there was a glitch in my game too! While I was waiting to begin Ray's show, I was traveling around the world for energy and when I entered Brew Palms I saw a girl with a yellow speech bubble, so I clicked it and she apologised for stealing my identity and then asked if she could attend a fashion show with me. I said no lol. Duh *****, I don't trust you!! She said she understood. Then a 6 hour countdown til a gig titled "Solo" popped up. I still hadn't even started the Ray show!

When I did start Ray's show, he didn't speak to me. Which was strange. Anyway, when I finished the event I got my normal event points + bonus point upon competion, then when I clicked the green "Collect" button I got all these extra stars! I didn't count how many, but I'd say there was around 30. I figured this marked the end of the storyline... but hang on, I still had the "Solo" fashion show to do!

When I did that, again Misty didn't speak to me, but upon completion I got ANOTHER pay-out of stars. Again I didn't count, but it must have been 30 or 40. Meaning, thanks to this glitch, I got two big end-of-storyline pay-offs instead of one. Not often a glitch works out in your favour eh! :)

I now have the hair! Completed the weekend in record time!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh