Comeback help please

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
So I'm far away from doing a comeback right this minute... But I have a few questions, if y'all can answer them for me I'd be very appreciative. :confused:

If I had the appropriate fans and wanted to do a comeback right now, I'm sitting at #10 (on my iPad, think I'm like #3 or so on Kindle). Most of my friends have multiple comebacks under their belts, and are sitting above me on the list. So I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon.

So if I wanted to do a comeback I guess I'd have to remove a LOT of my friends in order to do it. My question is if I removed some friends can I add them back at some point? There have been some ppl that I've deleted or deleted me (or the game) and their dang character is still floating around in my game. So will doing this mess up my game and I'll have multiple "floaters" in my game? I really want to be sure I can re-add my friends from here if I remove anyone.

I'd probably do a comeback on my Kindle before I do it on my iPad. She's higher lvl and has more fans, but still not quite enough yet since they keep adding more!! What is the max fans now anyway??

How have y'all managed doing comebacks and having friends??? :confused:

Thanks!!
Jen <33
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi Jen!

I play on iOs, so I'm hopig it works the same for Kindle. You can delete your friends from Game Center but it takes a long time for them to actually disappear. But after that you can easily re-add them!

They just added more fans, so I'm not sure what the max level for that is but before last night's update it was 668 million.

I did all three comebacks but did not have a lot of Game Center friends at that time, so it was easier then...

Good luck and have fun, I enjoyed the comebacks and the storyline that came with it!

Love,
    Linda
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It is so tough to remove them from the game. Game Center for iOS, and Google for Android take forever to pull someone out of the game. I have no idea how long it takes for Game Circle for Kindle to remove them. I'm holding out hope for more comebacks. That is the most fluid way for the ranks to drop the top players, because believe me, I think most of us will jump at the chance. In iOS I was number one in my game, and now I'm number 4. The top in my game is now 687.1, but the old top was 670 or slightly less so I have no idea what the new max is yet.

So, let's all think positive thoughts about new Comebacks. I'll take them even without new storylines just for the comebacks (eventually you all get the storylines, but when they first rolled out, what comeback you chose dictated what storylines you'd get first. Jen, thinking positive thoughts for you, and everyone who wants a comeback but it stuck with people at the top.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Jen!

I play on iOs, so I'm hopig it works the same for Kindle. You can delete your friends from Game Center but it takes a long time for them to actually disappear. But after that you can easily re-add them!

They just added more fans, so I'm not sure what the max level for that is but before last night's update it was 668 million.

I did all three comebacks but did not have a lot of Game Center friends at that time, so it was easier then...

Good luck and have fun, I enjoyed the comebacks and the storyline that came with it!

Love,
    Linda

Since yesterday's update I've gone from 668.7 mil fans to 671.1. Dunno if that the ceiling though. I'm A list no. 1....
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Jen!

Love,
    Linda

I had added someone who posted here saying, "Free gifts for everyone!!" I left them in my game for a really long time, not only did they never gift me anything (even after I did them), they never even played. So I finally removed him/her. They still "float" around my game like a ghost lol. But the name did disappear after not too long. Thanks Linda! :)
    It is so tough to remove them from the game. Game Center for iOS, and Google for Android take forever to pull someone out of the game. I have no idea how long it takes for Game Circle for Kindle to remove them. I'm holding out hope for more comebacks. That is the most fluid way for the ranks to drop the top players, because believe me, I think most of us will jump at the chance. In iOS I was number one in my game, and now I'm number 4. The top in my game is now 687.1, but the old top was 670 or slightly less so I have no idea what the new max is yet.

So, let's all think positive thoughts about new Comebacks. I'll take them even without new storylines just for the comebacks (eventually you all get the storylines, but when they first rolled out, what comeback you chose dictated what storylines you'd get first. Jen, thinking positive thoughts for you, and everyone who wants a comeback but it stuck with people at the top.

Well I know for Kindle Game Circle won't matter. It'll be Facebook that I have to remove them from. Game Circle just keeps track of your friends game progress and that's it.

Only thing I was worried about was being able to add back everyone I have to remove. So if y'all say you can do it and it won't mess up my game, I'm happy! ;) But I've got a LOT of work to do before I can take the leap.

Can anyone give me a rundown of the comebacks and the benefits/awards of each? (Or a linky to them?)

Ohh!! And one more Q! What happens storyline wise? I mean I know you get the comeback storyline... But do you stay where you currently are in the rest of the story?

Thanks for the replies!!
    Jen <33
    The comeback tasks, were only at the beginning. Once Love Guru finished those gigs, the game moved onto the other Comeback's gigs, until everyone had done all the tasks. So now, I don't believe there are special gigs. It's whatever comes around.

Here are the clothes and more info:
    Comeback3.jpg

But the New Comeback Story Quest - those storylines have already been used in regular gameplay. At first each comeback pick had a few special quests, but after I chose Love Guru, and did those quests, I got the quests that the others had first. So at this point in time, I don't believe the comebacks have special quests attached. When I did my 2nd and 3rd, I got the same storylines as everyone else, regardless of Comeback status.

Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Wait, so there's a 4th comeback available since the update? Or have I just read that wrong? I don't recognise that red dress.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    No, just the three. the graphic shows them across the top and then a summary graphic appears on the 2nd line. They're trying to say

1) Choose a comeback
    2) What's next

Like, make your choice, then this will happen, and it explains the loss of fans, the return to the E Level with a + so it's E+ if you're on your first comeback, E++ if it's your second, and E+++ for the third.

What I think we'd all like, would be more comebacks. It keeps the ranking fluid, so everyone who wants a comeback will get a chance without having to remove their friends.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ah ok :) I was confused, I've never saw that red dress before!

Yes, I'd love to do another comeback, I hope they add more in the near future. I completed all 3 before I added real life friends, so it was much easier to get to the top. I feel bad that I'm preventing anyone in my game reaching #1 or stopping them from beginning a comeback, that's why I don't have my GC ID in my signature anymore.

Plus it not that exciting being at the top constantly, with each update I get to max fans again within a few days. I want the competition now I'm playing with real life players! So yeah, please add new comebacks Glu!!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Yeah! I never noticed that dress. And, I've never seen it in the game. Ok........I think I speak for all of us when I say:

OK, May we please have those 'new clothes' in our games as a 4th Comeback please? That red dress, the sparkling white jacket for the guys (but are those heart pants for the guys? I'm not feeling that one. lol. Ok, the hearts are bubbling up for the love of the comebacks I guess, But...I'll gladly lose my fans for 3 more energy and that red dress. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok, I'm a little bit confused. So there isn't a story for each comeback? Just one for the first one you do and then the rest are the same as the first, is that what you're saying? (Does it matter how far you are in the main storyline?)

Ok, so for each comeback you get an new outfit, a special ability and +3 permanently to your energy? Or you choose which of those you want?

Thank you very much Koko for all your help and answers!! <333
    Jen
    Hey :) yep that's right, there's only one new storyline which comes with the first comeback you pick (I *think* it's the one where you get to make a game like KKH with your doll from what I remember). No, I don't think it matters how far you are in the main storyline. When you start the next 2 comebacks, there's no new storyline, you just start out with zero fans again. But with all 3 comebacks, you get a new outfit, a special ability and +3 energy when you begin. Hope that helps!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai