Options

game keeps on crashing?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I'm trying to play my new game from my device. I was clicking on the tappables for more energy and today my game is constantly crashing. I even rebooted my device but it's still crashing.😕
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, was this the deive that had earlier problems? When did it start? Is it just KKH? or the other games as well? more info might help. I HATE HATE HATE when good dolls have trouble. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes it was the same device that I'm using that was loading slowly on the black screen from location to location.

It just happened not too long ago. I think that it was a few minutes ago actually.

Yes it's KKH on my new device and K&K game crashes on the loading screen from my other device.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    If both games are crashing on different devices, I think you should try submitting help tickets, and then lets see if any tech types have suggestions. at 6:50 in the morning, my brain isn't engaged yet. Let's see what support has to offer.

Ok, here's a post from GluAdmin about game crashing.

And Here's the Support pages for the game, regarding crashing.

Let's both poke around and see if anything helps. I'll keep digging up what I can, and you try what they say. ok? Fingers crossed,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for your help Koko. But, I played KKH game today and thank goodness it stopped crashing from last night.

K&K game from my other device is still crashing so now it's been unplayable for weeks. I don't know my game ID #, but maybe it's a better option for me to wait for the next update till my game glitched issue is resolved.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes. And Please copy all your available IDs. the KK game, the KKH games. You NEED those numbers if they ever have to go fix your game personally. They're like the keys to your house. Lecture over. Hmmm, Maybe I should remind KK players. Thanks. I'm sorry about the one device, but I'm glad your other is doing well. Now go get those numbers and save them in a good place. I have them in multiple places.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I never thought about copying down my game ID #s. I can't even access K&K game from my other device since it's constantly crashing at the loading screen.😞
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I know, that's why I said "Available IDs" and when your other device stops misbehaving, if you get a chance, go in and grab that ID.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary