Hubby asked for second baby! We are #1 couple. Why isn't BOTH babies showing in pics?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
How do I get a family picture with both my babies? And why did I only get 1 K Star for reaching #1? Someone said a while back they got like 30 K Stars. But my husband isn't showing in the nursery. A bum looking nanny is. And I can't get a family photo with both babies!!

AEFFBCD0-5785-4541-B27E-F43A7412AFA1_zpsahrvva3g.png

And meet baby Elijah:
AA9EE52D-FC94-472D-9F1A-15E347C09301_zpsvjrjstcl.jpg
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The two babies won't be on the same family photos because the siblings are basically separated from each other. It's only their own individualized family portraits from each other.

When your husband asked you for a second baby and then you said yes, the nanny will replace your husband.

P.S. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Elijah is too adorable.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lovely addition, and WB we missed you. My iOS game didn't receive any special recognition when she and Fab reached #1. Maybe she did get a star, but I never noticed. But my Android did, and I think the original post from a player who got 35 or so, might have been Android. But, only the first time you reach a milestone are rewards bestowed. Is this a different doll from the last one that reached couple 1? I remember that conversation. So, if it's the same game that was Number 1 before, you won't receive recognition more than once. So, I'm assuming when my Android reaches number 1 again, there will be no further Congratulations, here's a reward.

As far as our iOS games not getting the same bonus, I hit number one during the last dating event. and I know I didn't get 35 Stars, and I only noticed I was number one a while later, when I was going over my feed and saw the tweet. So, if you think it's a glitch with a game getting the Number 1 Couple spot initially, I'd suggest a customer care ticket.

Otherwise, it's the same as when we reach individual rank milestones. The first time in a comeback you hit number 10, you get some rewards. THen someone jumps ahead of you, when you regain the number 10, or 9 spot, you won't get the bonus again.

But, huge congratulations. The 'family portraits' you've seen with both parents and and both children, have been photoshopped.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This is the same couple that reached #1 before but my dating wasn't 100% at that time so I thought that was the problem. Now it's 100% and nothing for rewards. Ugh.

The nanny is creepy looking. You should be able to customize her. We also should be able to have both babies in a family photo. That's really a lame glitch! And I think Glu needs to fix that and since we have a many I feel like the husband should step out and get a job bringing in $100 or more a day.. Something. They make it so lame that the guy does nothing. What IS the point of being married in the game then. Other then waiting $$ on dates!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!