VIP membership worth it?

daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask.

I've considered buying the VIP membership where you pay a monthly fee and get 50 K-stars monthly, better daily gift boxes and a chance of unique VIP gifts (whatever that is).

The question is, have any of you guys tried it, and is it worth it? What are the better daily gift boxes, are they like the weekend gift boxes? And what are the unique VIP gifts?
hackers can burn in hell

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know a few people have taken advantage of the offer. It's not available to everyone, I think there are a few threads about this, I'll look for them, but in the meantime, if anyone's had the membership please tell us all about it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I think it is worth only to pay 1 month and get the VIP outfit.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Yea you're right it isn't in the correct place to ask, seeing threads 1 and 2. I'm confused as to why people are still purchasing this it is literally daily boxes with a fancy box color. Energy, money, a jumpsuit, and a purse. That's it. The only redeeming quality is 220 kstars which you can buy in the star shop at any time.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Yea you're right it isn't in the correct place to ask, seeing threads 1 and 2. I'm confused as to why people are still purchasing this it is literally daily boxes with a fancy box color. Energy, money, a jumpsuit, and a purse. That's it. The only redeeming quality is 220 kstars which you can buy in the star shop at any time.

Sorry, I made a search beforehand but nothing turned up

Thanks for the replies :)
    hackers can burn in hell
    Thanks Hoodstar9. I did find a post showing an outfit that was from the membership. I know, when it becomes available, I'll try it. Anything for an outfit. :)

And one thread title was "Grr Glu and your Androids" so that wouldn't have helped our search. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay, there needs a centralized VIP thread (1, 2, 3). Lately, these boxes make me want to scream. I want to start getting my money's worth out of this subscription because this right here:

h1BcH8y.png

IM7x62s.png

lHXiewm.png

PhEQ51f.png

Is irritating and annoying especially when you are someone who has been playing this game since the beginning and then lost everything and once again have to start over.

I ONLY bought it because [1] It was an option [2] 220 k-stars a month would keep Bianca's k-star account full. Right now there is a hole punched jumpsuit I do not want, a decent purse, and a pair of shoes. That's it. So someone got lazy and decided to just give up on creating VIP items or they could be taking a break to improve it, I hope it is the second option but most likely could be the first. I want to see some more and new exclusive clothes—1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, also what Kim wore for her 2011 fragrance launch in London, stilettos, eyes with and without eyeshadow, gloss and matte lips, purses. I saw the leaked images on Instagram, well then again who didn't and one of those VIP prizes could be the Yorkie in a purse similar to the
    grey/black one from the Baby Bash event. The energy, cash, and k-star amounts should be increased too; I think +40, +50 is good for energy, 40-60 for the k-stars, and $5,000-$8,000 for cash. There absolutely NOTHING "VIP" about 1 k-star and +5 energy.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Where do you access the VIP info? I've never seen it anywhere...
    It's a special offer that pops up on some games. It's been in testing for a while before it can even hope of being across the board. About a year or so ago, it was said that iOS can't allow for a monthly subscription, I don't know if that is still the case. But out of 3 games, 2 of which are Android, I never got the offer. If you want to find out more, you can check Hoodstar9's links, or check FAQ, I'll do that now.

ETA: Found nothing except how to cancel it. Sigh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    It's a special offer that pops up on some games. It's been in testing for a while before it can even hope of being across the board. About a year or so ago, it was said that iOS can't allow for a monthly subscription, I don't know if that is still the case. But out of 3 games, 2 of which are Android, I never got the offer. If you want to find out more, you can check Hoodstar9's links, or check FAQ, I'll do that now.

ETA: Found nothing except how to cancel it. Sigh.

Thanks for the info! I guess they're still testing it out... interesting.
    It continues :mad: At this rate it will take months or even a year just to get that Kate Spade looking handbag.

W6KIh5I.png

Qiq5tBu.png

SRwMA5r.png

I assume they check this forum, well I want to see some changes because for twenty dollars a month this is pretty pathetic and I expect better after the hell I went through losing months of progress and now Bianca has to claw her way back up. I forgot how tedious and annoying these story-lines are and I am not looking forward to having her repeat babysitting Maria's niece in Paris, meeting all of the VIPS for the first time, or being temporary friends with Miss Peter Conway. I know very well the KKH team can assemble outfits, purses, stilettos, eyes, and lips for us VIP subscribers.