Weekend Event 3/17/2016 St. Patrick's Day at the local Irish Midori Bar

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    When I was 17 my family and I went to Vegas during St Patrick's and some big burly motorcycle looking guy pinched me. I pointed to him that I had green on my shoes and he said that I could pinch him back. I was just about to when my father grabbed my arm and led me away saying "she's fine!" lol. These days I try to remember to wear green or at least go out without my father if I don't ;)

You know, the day just starts out right when the first words I read here are 'big burly motorcycle looking guy". Smile on my lips thinking about those days. When I think Big Burly Motorcycle looking guy, well. never mind. I have to conjur up all the luck bestowed upon me by virtue of my maiden name, and go get that hair for Vats Honey.

So, before I go looking.....any sweetspot for the Britney hair?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Haha me too, Linda! I just had to chase the necklace!

My first set of boxes were good, my second and third sets contained energy and shamrocks. I was too flustered at that point and forgot to take a pic.
    E1B959D1-F7A4-455E-B68C-786502DAD9C8_zpsema8da0m.png

I was down to my last 40 Kstars and just thought I may as well try for the necklace one last time! Thankfully it was there :) I haven't chased an item in ages, but my luck has been so much better lately. Man, am I going to be gutted if next week is a VIP because I have zero Kstars! (but I have a beautiful necklace lol)
    718E2C50-9FA6-421A-930E-9D0CB1D4E2C0_zpsibxihgbs.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Vats~ look what Kat has. ;)
    KKH_Screenshot_1458210758873_zpsbntgspbu.jpg

That worked pretty well, you mentioned how you 'really really liked' Brit's hair and first thing I did this morning......get the hair. My job here is done.

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    The luck of the Irish is with me, opened three boxes and got the dress, necklace and shoes! :) hope everyone else is feeling the luck too!!!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    As usual, I opened a box right away so I'd receive bonus points from the beginning. Luckily, I got what I wanted!

InXRxI1.png

In my free box, I was hoping for the k-stars and...

5OwU4pH.png

Couldn't get any better!! ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    You know, the day just starts out right when the first words I read here are 'big burly motorcycle looking guy". Smile on my lips thinking about those days. When I think Big Burly Motorcycle looking guy, well. never mind. I have to conjur up all the luck bestowed upon me by virtue of my maiden name, and go get that hair for Vats Honey.

So, before I go looking.....any sweetspot for the Britney hair?

I had:

Dress-Kstars-hair-cash
    necklace-cash-energy-cash

2emih60.jpg

Mine feels less Britney, more Elly Mae Clampett lol

juvhug.jpg

swimming pools, movie stars!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I love alllll the gift box items! The dress, the shoes, the necklace and the hair. Would have been so happy to get any of them in my gift box.... so of course I got 4000 kash. LOL. :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

I got something green on my free box:
    rocEDwl.png?1

Yeah... whatever!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone!! :)

IMG_5017_zpsfua2hnqa.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I REALLY wanted the necklace, but got energy and then the sapphire ring. I would've chased the necklace further, but while the ability to earn free stars has been better for the KindleFire (finally, there are 1 or 2 - and every once in a while up to 4 videos available to watch a day), it hasn't improved enough. *sigh* At least no $4K.

13z1vz9.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who's getting what they wanted in their boxes! And Amy, way to go out on your last 40 stars! Must be the luck o' the Irish today.

I usually don't open any boxes until I've gotten my free one. But I felt inspired by these posts, so I decided to go for it. I opened three boxes: $4k, the dress, and the necklace. Not too shabby! I'll get my free box when I complete my next party, and I'd love the hair, but I'm telling myself I will open only that one box and no more. Let's hope I stick with that.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Got the necklace in my free gift box. I don't really need it, but I'm happy for the extra points :)

The earnables are a but ugly, same with the gift box items. The hair is a bushy mess and I hate green :D
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Got the necklace in my free gift box. I don't really need it, but I'm happy for the extra points :)

The earnables are a but ugly, same with the gift box items. The hair is a bushy mess and I hate green :D

I think the jacket has potential don't you?. All female items can be paired up with something else in the closet that would work...I mean, look at Koko's kat she looks amazing in that posh-informal outfit she manage to put together. I think Cherry will look amazing with the items and so does Garrett hehe.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I think the jacket has potential don't you?. All female items can be paired up with something else in the closet that would work...I mean, look at Koko's kat she looks amazing in that posh-informal outfit she manage to put together. I think Cherry will look amazing with the items and so does Garrett hehe.

The jacket itself is gorgeous, but it's green :/ I'm gonna have to try it out once I earned it and see what I can do :D

Koko can pull everything and looks stunning in it. Same with Garrett. You guys are always dressed on point :rolleyes:
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ok I think I'm the only one not feeling the hair...but I wanted the dress and necklace and got them, so I'm happy! Also happy that I don't like the final earnable item so I don't have to stress getting 600 points, I'm going to stop after the green pants. Overall I'm happy to have more green in my wardrobe, it's my favorite color!

My only disappointment was I wanted to see sparkly green tappables everywhere, not just in the bars/restaurants! C'mon KKH, let's take the party outside too! Haha ;)
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My free box
    image_zpsc24d6rsd.png
    I open box again...
    image_zpsmefdw7ux.png
    Teneeeen....
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Got the dress in my second box. Love it. Free box was energy and the other one - brown high-waisted trousers from everyday gift boxes. My collection of those is complete now.

So the event is for 3 days - Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We are not having anything on Sunday? That's unusual
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-02-44-01.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Omg! I had the luck of the irish! The outfit isn't from the event, but I'm happy to have it! Save me some stars!

I was feeling lucky again!

Screenshot_2016-03-17-02-54-24.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Glu gave me a TERRIBLE pallet but a few extra points and the dress??

KKH_Screenshot_1458229699359.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I'm happy with my results! I wasn't in love with the pigtails in my doll's signature black hair, so I am at peace i didn't get it ❤

Time to get back to the partys!

All your dolls look beautiful!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The jacket itself is gorgeous, but it's green :/ I'm gonna have to try it out once I earned it and see what I can do :D

Koko can pull everything and looks stunning in it. Same with Garrett. You guys are always dressed on point :rolleyes:

That is so sweet! Cherrett is a power couple, Cherrey is wonderfully dressed always too!! Lol. Xime doesn't have the event yet. There might be some kind of problem with the update in facebook because Simon called her and then nothing, no 'horn' or countdown...and complaining is just...they don't pay attention so is a waste of time. I'm thinking about bringing her to Android but then I will loose everything won't I?. Xime is level 35 number 2 on her 3th comeback and many, many weekend event clothes :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-02-44-01.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Omg! I had the luck of the irish! The outfit isn't from the event, but I'm happy to have it! Save me some stars!

I was feeling lucky again!

Screenshot_2016-03-17-02-54-24.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Glu gave me a TERRIBLE pallet but a few extra points and the dress??

KKH_Screenshot_1458229699359.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I'm happy with my results! I wasn't in love with the pigtails in my doll's signature black hair, so I am at peace i didn't get it ❤

Time to get back to the partys!

All your dolls look beautiful!

OMG! I love see people getting such lucky, gratz!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Got two +30 event points right away, but then opened two more boxes and got the hair and necklace! I'm very happy for now, but I still want to go chase the dress and shoes (the shoeeeeeeees, I want to wear them irl!!).
    In other news, in the time it took to make more coffee and put the corned beef in the crockpot, Olivia dropped EIGHT spots. I'm trying so hard to get her to #1 (you long time players make it difficult! ��) and I'll definitely be able to this weekend, but that is some bs. Eight spots, psssssh.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    30kq046.jpg

I got k-stars in my free box so I decided to open another...and got the dress! I'm so happy, that was the item I wanted most. I really like the necklace too but I won't chase it. Still saving stars in the hope we get a throwback.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not really feeling the earnables this week. I'm hoping that I at least get the dress or 30 event points on both of my games.

The giftbox hairstyle looks terrible on my dolls. My dolls looks like raggedy Ann with that cheap wig on tee hee hee :D lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So the event is for 3 days - Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We are not having anything on Sunday? That's unusual

It's 3 days, and 16 hours too. So for me, it ends on Monday, 7 AM.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    G finally got to the giftbox...we're slow and take our parties seriously lol. Here's the box

Screenshot_2016-03-17-15-55-19-1.png

At least is a hairstyle isn't it?...and one event item, that's all that I wanted, just the extra point to finish faster.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    My boxes were horrible! My free box...
    image.jpg1_zps4fhhittn.jpg
    I then spent 120 K-Stars on this...
    image.jpg4_zpsbgbq6fke.jpg
    I'm so disappointed and after I really loved the giftbox items :(
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    hyerilee wrote: »
    OMG! I love see people getting such lucky, gratz!

Thank you! I also hope everyone is having some great luck!
    nivid wrote: »
    My boxes were horrible! My free box...
    image.jpg1_zps4fhhittn.jpg
    I then spent 120 K-Stars on this...
    image.jpg4_zpsbgbq6fke.jpg
    I'm so disappointed and after I really loved the giftbox items :(

Awwww! I wish there was a pattern to which boxes are "more likely" to contain an item =(

tumblr_moc70y8SIm1strjx7o1_500.gif

Btw, is it just me, or did they change the event points needed for items this time?
    Boxes were 25 points, now 50?
    200 points for the first reward? Maybe I've just got crazy brain o.o
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Btw, is it just me, or did they change the event points needed for items this time?
    Boxes were 25 points, now 50?
    200 points for the first reward? Maybe I've just got crazy brain o.o

It's because we have an extra day to complete the event. :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    0hu8av1.png

Ugh I have the worst luck with giftboxes. Always full of everyday giftbox items. oh well, Im not going to chase anything else in the boxes. Ill probably try to earn the pants, I'd love to see them paired with something else other than that baggy jacket though if someone gets them!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    It's because we have an extra day to complete the event. :)

This makes sense! It's funny that our "weekend" event goes on for half a week, but it does give the others more time, with only a 25 point increase!