Options

#Shopspring

MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
So I noticed that there is this new event called Shopspring or something. So basically, not only has the tapables changed into Spring themed, there has been new clothing items that are available for you to buy. They're really cute clothes. A little bit pricy in my opinion, but I really want to save my 137 K-Stars for something else. At the same time, I really want to buy the clothes. I really need to stop being cheap, lol. :)
These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Oops, the title is supposed to say "#Shopspring", NOT "#Shopsring". It was a typo, sorry!

Edit: Corrected the typo!
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sometimes a typo is so close, your eye automatically fixes it. lol. SO, did you get any of the Spring clothes you wanted?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sometimes a typo is so close, your eye automatically fixes it. lol. SO, did you get any of the Spring clothes you wanted?

Lol, not exactly. XD But, did you? I hoped one of us did. :)

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got a few Spring things, the black and white ruffly dress, the black asymetrical, I want the plaid bathing suit, but decided to wait on some others. I bought more balmain and a few other things. I'm sure the clothes will stay, I think the link going to the actual website will disappear, but they didn't just put the clothes in for a week. So, I'll do that throwback bathing suit, I'll just wait for the next VIP.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want to they remove that store from downtown, the car button is over Vats' chest, ugh! Paris' Balmain too, but yeah hope the girls clothes stay after that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I want to they remove that store from downtown, the car button is over Vats' chest, ugh! Paris' Balmain too, but yeah hope the girls clothes stay after that!

I know right? The Balmain store is just there. You can't even go in it, I think it's just for the looks. I feel like there should be an update where you're allowed to go in the Balmain store, and maybe even work there. Even though you already own So Chic (the store in Downtown LA), I think it would be nice if you could own and work in multiple places. Ok sorry, I'm getting a little bit off topic. XD

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Those stores are there just for merchandising, we had Lagerfeld's for a while too last year, but there's no use for those since the collections are at our wardrobes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Those stores are there just for merchandising, we had Lagerfeld's for a while too last year, but there's no use for those since the collections are at our wardrobes.

Hmm, I see.