Options

Midweek events, please?!

JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
Why don´t we have midweek events anymore? It was so great to actualy have something to do till the weekend event, like voting or something. I get really bored during the week, making gigs or going on dates...I know we had glitches with the few midweek events we got, but at least we had them, and i am sure that in time Glu team would work on them.
Please GLU bring us midweek events again!!! :rolleyes:
Who´s with me?? :)
:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree, the midweek things are fun. The team is always working on ways to improve the game, but....if we had a mid week event every week....it wouldn't be special anymore. What kind of midweek events can we come up with? You never know, Glu could see our suggestions and surprise us with one.

I like the gathering events. Here's one, Kim calls on Tuesday morning, tells us she needs a favor she wants to wear her blu dress for an event on Thursday, but Kris borrowed her shoes, Kourt has her necklace, Khloe her bracelet, Kendall her earrings and Kylie has the purse. .....can we track down each of the Sisters/Mom they 'give us Kim's item' after whatever task we had to do with them. Sound easy? There's a catch......we have to find the K/J girls. No clues of where each one is, and you have to do them in order. If we deliver all the accessories to Kim on time......she gives us some 'token of appreciation' a dress, some stars, whatever. (Ok this was totally stolen from the Easter Egg hunt and another thing we did, but I put a fashion spin on it.)

That's mine. And I agree midweek things are fun.
    Hey.....Here's a real easy suggestion for the Team.......Another Throwback. They lasted for about 2/3 days and everyone enjoys them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Great idea Koko! Also, a throwback sale would be so wonderful!
    In a very optimistic way i suggest a voting event every wednesday with a few throwback items in boxes, different items every week. I know we had already, but i would love not the entire outfit from a specific event, just some random things.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)