Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    • Think it's nice that they saw what we tried to do last year, and make it a game for us.
    • I'm wondering if maybe there isn't a 'special outfit' or something for completing the earner event outfit.
    • This honestly couldn't work out better for me, because I can be here one hour and zonked the next. I don't have the stress of MUST finish all 3 devices. Although, I would love to 'dook Korkov next time I'm talking to her.

Don't be down, a fun little weekend and.....we can wear our new 'costumes' next year for Halloween before the event. And this way, we can put a lot more

bday.gif

up in here. Hey, Any other Birthdays we're celebrating? It doesn't have to be by tomorrow.....we're celebrating every one's whose birthday was after the Easter Weekend, and before Next Wednesday........Announce yourself and get celebrated.

It's Kokktail rhour somewhere, and I heard for a 2nd call of the bartenders......I think we'll move to BishBar #2 for the overflow (and they can mope down the floor behind the bar. And will whomever borrowed Shirtless Joe's pants please return them. This forum can not participate in Nudie Bartending, unless it was one or more of the pets in the game. What's that Joe? You came in like that? Straight from a CalvinKlein brief commercial? Well, Put on some Calvin Klein Jeans if you want, but please do that when I unlock the next Bar.

In the meantime:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    See, the thing about April Fooling someone is that what a person tells you, or does, is in actuality not the truth. So I'm wondering what's really in the Korkov boxes; and if Glu put the question marks there because they know things are not supposed to be what they seem.:confused:At any rate, I'll take the Korkov head. As for Maria's outfit, ugh. What uglyyyy shoes. Plus, why would I want an outfit only to make me look like her??:(No, thank you. The hair, which I think isn't exactly her own style--that, I would totally like to have.:)
    Found this on instagram
    12935032_203157463407923_2043429464_n.jpg
    LMAO! Simon is wild this weekend :') looking forward to getting crazy with Korkov! Oh and I got energy on my free box lol

Also...
    12797655_518615491596939_1761682538_n.jpg
    P.S: just my opinion... people should lighten up (like a LOT) this time! Is a silly event! i get when some of you get frustrated with this game for many different reasons BUT maybe people who have been feeling this kind of frustration towards the game for a long time can take this weekend off from grinding and relax a little :) take this as an opportunity! god knows we all have needed a break from KKH at some point :D

Nooooo!!!! Omggggg, this is HILARIOUS!!!
    • Think it's nice that they saw what we tried to do last year, and make it a game for us.
    • I'm wondering if maybe there isn't a 'special outfit' or something for completing the earner event outfit.
    • This honestly couldn't work out better for me, because I can be here one hour and zonked the next. I don't have the stress of MUST finish all 3 devices. Although, I would love to 'dook Korkov next time I'm talking to her.

Don't be down, a fun little weekend and.....we can wear our new 'costumes' next year for Halloween before the event. And this way, we can put a lot more

bday.gif

up in here. Hey, Any other Birthdays we're celebrating? It doesn't have to be by tomorrow.....we're celebrating every one's whose birthday was after the Easter Weekend, and before Next Wednesday........Announce yourself and get celebrated.

It's Kokktail rhour somewhere, and I heard for a 2nd call of the bartenders......I think we'll move to BishBar #2 for the overflow (and they can mope down the floor behind the bar. And will whomever borrowed Shirtless Joe's pants please return them. This forum can not participate in Nudie Bartending, unless it was one or more of the pets in the game. What's that Joe? You came in like that? Straight from a CalvinKlein brief commercial? Well, Put on some Calvin Klein Jeans if you want, but please do that when I unlock the next Bar.

In the meantime:

Wait, what?! Koko, what kind of painkillers are you swallowing?! Stay in bed, doll. You get to have everyone be super nice to you today, and tell your husb, in case he doesn't know, that he's supposed to bring home a present for you. And a milkshake, flavor of your choice. Plus, a coloring book and the big box of Crayolas--the one with the crayon sharpener--is acceptable. Earrings are also good. Feel better, gorge! :)<3
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Omggg I love that the guys get Simon! I love the guy's earnables and gift box items so much haha.

For the girl's...I'd rather have someone else in the earnables (like Misty!) but I'll probably still get at least the shoes and dress. And cross my fingers for the hair or top in the gift box!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes! I had a great day. Drank a little too much and then thought I was brave enough to get my first tattoo (totally spontaneous decision as we were driving to dinner). I chickened out though and ended up getting a third piercing on my lobes (been thinking about doing that for months).

I hope we get some other reward for completing this event besides the big head... It's so ridiculous, not to mention completely lame for dolls of color. I am hopeful!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Look, you know, she has a right to be unhappy and disappointed; and the right to say so. Why is it bothering people so much that she's voicing her opinion in not liking the event and everything that comes along with it? Why does this bug you that much?? I think the items totally su*k, but I don't care because when I don't like an event I just skip it. There's nothing wrong in her upset; please let it go.
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Look, you know, she has a right to be unhappy and disappointed; and the right to say so. Why is it bothering people so much that she's voicing her opinion in not liking the event and everything that comes along with it? Why does this bug you that much?? I think the items totally su*k, but I don't care because when I don't like an event I just skip it. There's nothing wrong in her upset; please let it go.

We know, every single one here loves her. I'm not even bothered about that. She is always so positive here, and I just want to her keeping it up. And that is really the point, just skip things that we don't like. I apologize to her if it hurt her.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow this is very interesting. A 6 hr storyline gig will give you 15 event points. Hmm...I think that it is a first for me.
    JOnaQI.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Nooooo!!!! Omggggg, this is HILARIOUS!!!
    Nightmares! Simon "swag" Orsik's unblinking eyes staring straight into your soul
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    if anyone hasn't still noticed, there is a glitch on here. It's high-waiste on the thumbnail but low-waiste in the game

Captura_de_Tela_2016_04_01_s_10_55_24.png
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh 50 energy in my free box. Really debating opening another. Also I did two 1 hour gigs and got 10 event points and when I did another 1 hour gig and only got 5 event points. Were my first gigs a glich?
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nice one Glu

pkoINd5.jpg
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Eic2Z49.png?1
    Vats is 'Cassiofied' today and he met Koko's Crystal Z at Chateu Nuit, think his trying to say 'Ciao' to her but she's not that interested...

Such a fun weekend! Even if it's not your thing It's definitely going to be remembered lol

#iconiceventforsure

Camila
    you know the best thing is that now you can find one of your friends on an ordinary day wearing that and guarantee that lol

JOnaQI.png

Oh please no! Now that sucks! Did you paid to start the gig earlier?

Since SCL isn't available to me now, I'll have to those gigs, but only 15 points, c'mon! Definitely that's the weekend joke!

Peter thanks for posting the screenshot! Congrats on the hair, you're such a lucky guy, right:)?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    i'm debating on opening multiple boxes once I get my free one because I would LOVE the Luther top to enhance my halloween costume this year - I want the whole outfit actually but I don't have stars for it and the top is slightly more essential to the look than the shoes or pants - but I already had brainstormed one with current clothing in my closet so is chasing for the 'official' ones worth it? I want to save for the plane but IDK
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'll try to get the items just because I have the feeling that they will "change".
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Oh please no! Now that sucks! Did you paid to start the gig earlier?

Since SCL isn't available to me now, I'll have to those gigs, but only 15 points, c'mon! Definitely that's the weekend joke!

Nope I didn't pay kstars to start that gig earlier. It was available to me at the given moment. On my new game, I'm stuck with mostly 6 & 8 hr storyline gigs. I don't know when I'm gonna unlock SCL on my new game. I have such a long way to go.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG if only!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nice one Glu

pkoINd5.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I have a feeling something will change tomorrow when it's no longer April fools day... I thought someone looked through the KKH files and saw that there was either new clothes or a throwback starting April 2nd.

It would be cool if the clothes changed into something else after April 1st but I kinda like the big Simon head lol. I didn't pay any kstars for giftboxes this time around because there is a chance we will have a throwback tomorrow and I need all the kstars I have
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So happy with my boxes !! :o

groPRPt.png
    DluDohR.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Like I said yesterday, I appreciate the silliness, but I'm not grinding for those items unless they change into something else. I feel like having a gig weekend for THAT is part of the joke. We shall see! (I would have totally bought the Elizabeth clothes/head if they were available in our closets, btw.)

Also, wasn't there some speculation about a TB sale tomorrow?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    What level do you need to be to get the event gigs :/ not showing for me and I'm level 11
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Camila
    you know the best thing is that* now you can find one of your friends on an ordinary day wearing that and guarantee that lol
    I know! I want my Betty Bobble head now! I probably won't get it until sunday :/ but for now i'm just enjoyng these too much lol :D
    12328039_923162441136865_1528144546_n.jpg
    12940714_1751966478356700_1012573530_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I think the clothes will change. If not the clothes, then definitely the heads! I think they're supposed to be masks or something because they have lines down the middle haha :p I wasn't planning on grinding too much because Elizabeth's clothes are so not worth it, but in the long run it'll be worth it to have that head in my closet, just for laughs and memories haha. That's if they don't change to something else. Imagine not grinding only to find out the clothes will be different and amazing! Who knows though? Either way, it's all in good fun :)

P.S. I wish we could be Mia instead haha :) Also, I got 50 energy in my free box.. It's been months since I've gotten an event item :( I do like the hair, but I'm saving my stars for something I love! No more chasing hair for a while for me haha!! Good luck, guys!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Why exactly would the clothes change, just wanted because so many people want them to? I'd be super disappointed if they did.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I got the new hair. I love this hair ��
    image_zps79cwgtpy.png

Congrats Peter! You are always so lucky getting the gift box hairstyles, teach me please.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Carol I got 25 points for my gig:
    5WL5wBZ.png?1

That's weird what happened to you!

Congrats Bilal! I wasn't that lucky:
    UKTGyzP.png?1

I was so exicited but...
    ToE38Hc.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I know! I want my Betty Bobble head now! I probably won't get it until sunday :/ but for now i'm just enjoyng these too much lol :D
    12328039_923162441136865_1528144546_n.jpg
    12940714_1751966478356700_1012573530_n.jpg

Omg, I'm screaming!
    Haha Vats, sorry about it!

If anyone already got Elizabeth or Simon's head, please post them carrying a baby lmao.
    PM to add
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I know now I'm being a SUPER complainer, but I wish that they gave us Luther's tattoos to go along with his outfit. xD Since we had no new tattoos in like... FOREVER.

But now I'm just hoping there will be a throwback tomorrow!