What's going on?

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
I've heard lately so many people Complaint about glitches in their games like clothing missing, babies missing, etc.
Today happened the same to another girl she lost the last weekend event clothes, her babies and hairs was unpaid and same with all the photobooth she also lose progress too the sad thing is that something very similar happened to another girl about a month ago she contacted Glu and they think she's lying or something even if she send them a lot of screenshoots....
I know these girls from Instagram both worked really hard for all and spend real money on their games for this?!?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I don't know who these people are, I saw a few posts about it on instagram, As far as I can remember no one came here posting about these things, knock wood. But we don't know what platform, or anything about their games. Till people start posting details here, we can't try to figure it out. What did they have in common? Had they just taken OS updates? I hate hearing about things like this. I hadn't heard about the babies missing. I'm sure that wasn't meant with the response that they must not be telling the truth. I think that part is a misunderstanding.

Can you suggest they come here and we'll try to help them effectively talk to customer care? I'm sure the baby thing can be fixed. But I read about Backgrounds disappearing etc, I'm wondering if maybe there was a cloud save problem. If any of them are iOS, then you know I'd suggest they beg Apple Support Instant chat and see if they can help load a different save? I'm just spittballing ideas, and hopes one helps.

For us, I guess we're just always sure that we're backing up. Anyone else have any thoughts?

ETA: ok, someone just posted about this, an Android who had to start over. :( That sounds different from having lost 'some things' But it's just such a shame. Everyone make sure you're set to back up. And just for fun make note and save your Hollywood ID numbers if you ever need support and can't open the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    KoKo they're both iOS!!! These girls have almost the same glitches! There's also another glitch that they lost their +++ in the status and also the energy bar (im talking about comebacks) went to 43 to 34, just one of them lose clothing only the last weekend event items.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    they lost their comeback status? ok, that's what I'd lead with. Any chance they still have the comeback clothes? I'd screenshot my doll in the clothes showing the lack of +++ after their Letter rank. That is irrefutable proof that something DID happen, and maybe they'll get satisfaction.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary