Options

Weekend Event 4/15/16 ~ National Eraser Day + More!! VIP?

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I just remembered that I have SCL gigs to complete from last weekend so that Mia isn't MIA this Friday.... Hint, hint... Everyone else should do the same :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for that. I think I did, but it's good to check. Because if you finish now, you'll be ready for another on Friday, midday if you finish now. :)

And......I'm putting together the next Party Weekend thread, and I'm sure we'll have no Passover mention in the game, but I don't want to omit this Jewish holiday. If anyone celebrates and would like to share, please pm me, and we'll make it a dual theme party. Not telling what the other one is. heh heh. And, I've hinted for hints, but I have nothing official about the event.

Our brave instaTechie who opens the game files and finds things.....it's slated allegedly to be a 5Star Weekend. I'm going to go find some old graphics for 5 Star, and see exactly what's entailed. (Do we get a star for 5 star performances? I know it means we'll have quests that MUST be completed to get the big payoff at the end of the weekend quests, but not sure about receiving stars, that fooled me once before so...off to Spelunk

ok, the confusion in me is the 5Star is also called Professional weekends (by Glu) so, in my mind 5 star thinks good a star for each 5 star job, event points and bonus points for the event quest. NO. No earned stars. Bad moderita, hangin her head in shame.

But, we grind, we get event points and gorgeous clothes. What's not to like? looks like
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Pictures From March Event - Not for this week Graphics list it as 5Star Weekend, same as the advance for this weekend.

March/4/2016

14jtbuc.jpg
    25yvrs6.jpg

Ok, found this above, no earning stars this weekend I assume.More spelunking makes me 99.99% sure there are no extra Stars for completing 5Star events. Mea Culpa for any hysterical happiness I might have caused. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    shairnah wrote: »
    Hey everyone! If anyone's playing Kendall and Kylie my please add me on Game Center: XXXXXXXX[/QUOTE]

Hi. You have to stop advertising for friends in any more KKH threads. People playing and looking for friends in KKH can't do it, they must stick to the Gifting and Friends section. Any more of these friend requests will be deleted. i'm trying to help you out here but my pms never said to ask for friends. I gave you a few other suggestions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Any buzz on what this weekends event will be? I usually hear something by now and we should be getting spoilers tomorrow!

Im so impatient
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    It's a 5-star gig weekend... just waiting for the teasers :D
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh, yes! Those are practically my favorite. No going out of my way to complete the event, I just get to work on storylines I already have!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I totally agree! It's also my favorite, especially ones that have earnable hair. I extra grind when it comes to that lol :D I usually finish these kind of events. The ones I don't finish though are Vip events :p
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    For once, I'm hoping for un appealing clothing. I wont be able to grind at all this weekend. Oh I hope it's another Kourtney inspired look....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.