Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I noticed that filming the episodes from your reality shows, the properties that are owned are randomized. I'm not sure why when I can invite more people to the Calabasas mansion.:(

Just keep declining his offers until he asks you if you want to film at calabasas
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    3rd box, another purse, le sigh. there could be 5 outfits and one purse and you know i'll get the sak.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    if this weekend is a dating event, which someone said it will be, can someone share the best date location and actions? This will be the first time I actually have a chance to finish the event and I'd like to make sure I'm using the best methods. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    if this weekend is a dating event, which someone said it will be, can someone share the best date location and actions? This will be the first time I actually have a chance to finish the event and I'd like to make sure I'm using the best methods. xD

Save your money now! Soho in NYC has a 4 energy of expensive wine and you can finish an hour date with just that. The 2 hour dates are great cause for 9 bolts you can get wine (which will fill most of the hearts) and kiss the bf (which will give you a <3) and be done
    IOS

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    It's very definitely 600.
    Why are people ignoring my posts...? Lol.

It's very definitely 380 for me.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Why are people ignoring my posts...? Lol.

It's very definitely 390 for me.

I'm so jealous!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    I'm so jealous!
    I wonder why it's different. The gap between 380 and 600 is pretty big. I saw people earlier in the thread say their second box was only 95, which was the same for me, so all those posters will only need 380 too.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The 600 mark is killing me. Not going there. I guess that means only 3 boxes for me. 600 is out of control. I'm already grinding like crazy.
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I wish I only needed 370 to finish the 4 boxes. At this rate I hope to get the third at least :-/
    Can someone who needs 600 please post a screencap of your timer? Perhaps you were given more time than those who only need 380. Usually glu gives us more than two and a half days to get 600 points, but this event only gave me 1 day 16 hours... Expecting people to reach 600 in that small period of time is crazy.
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Save your money now! Soho in NYC has a 4 energy of expensive wine and you can finish an hour date with just that. The 2 hour dates are great cause for 9 bolts you can get wine (which will fill most of the hearts) and kiss the bf (which will give you a <3) and be done

Oh wow, thank you!

Also, I'm one of the people who need fewer points to finish the Throwback Sale and I assumed it's level-based since I'm only level 18, which seems to be significantly lower than a lot of you here. But that is just a guess.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh wow, thank you!

Also, I'm one of the people who need fewer points to finish the Throwback Sale and I assumed it's level-based since I'm only level 18, which seems to be significantly lower than a lot of you here. But that is just a guess.
    I'm Level 42 so that can't be it ;) my only theory is that those who need 600 have a longer timeframe to achieve that. Either that or they have a glitch.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Here is mine... I need 600 points and I have around 1 day left...

Screenshot_2016_04_27_17_02_22.png
  • puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am also someone who needs 600 points and I also have 1 day and 1 hour left like Cilan above!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Level 43 and this... Guess it's random?

UZ6hzNR.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Level 40, just passed 380 and same timer, 1 day, 1 hour.

Also this game is making me crazy. Earlier I was paying attention to the Kstar timer and thought the throwback event ended tonight.
    IOS

• emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am too! So annoying because now I am at working wasting this timer as I only brought my phone with me :(((
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    I play the same game on my iPhone and iPad just go back and forth depending on which i have on me or whatever. But they aren't syncing up like they usually do! Anyone else having this problem since the update?!
    Thanks guys! So our timer all ends at the same time, but did our events BEGIN at the same time? I know I only installed the update 15 hours ago. My timer started at 1 day 16 hours. Can yall remember how much time you had when you started?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Thanks guys! So our timer all ends at the same time, but did our events BEGIN at the same time? I know I only installed the update 15 hours ago. My timer started at 1 day 16 hours. Can yall remember how much time you had when you started?

Mine ends at 600 and I had I believe over 2 full days to complete the event. I updated over 24 hours ago. probably like 30 hours ago or so.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This throwback event would have been much more easier if the voting event have been also added. I find the voting events to be enjoyable since there's less event points and it's easier to complete. The professional gigs are so gruesome on this game. Even though I may win & lose for some outfits, at least it doesn't require grinding. But submitting my dolls outfits every 4 hrs will be annoying to me. I think that has to be changed and it needs to be improved ASAP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I updated about 24 hours ago and have 24 hours left to finish. So 48 hours for 600 event points.
    evilhag wrote: »
    Mine ends at 600 and I had I believe over 2 full days to complete the event. I updated over 24 hours ago. probably like 30 hours ago or so.
    Thank you! Yes, I think we've cracked why there's a difference. Those of us who updated later and missed all those potential hours of event playing are given 380 instead of 600. :)
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Whelp, there goes the event again. I had it back for a third time, long enough to finish one gig, and as I started another it disappeared again. *groan* so far I've missed two 8 hour gigs worth of points and countless hours of play time, there's no way I'm going to finish this event. I'm not even sure I'll get a second box. Very infuriating and saddening. I'm level 28 and on my second box which takes 150 points, so I'm guessing I'm also one of the 600 point people.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    This throwback event would have been much more easier if the voting event have been also added. I find the voting events to be enjoyable since there's less event points and it's easier to complete. The professional gigs are so gruesome on this game. Even though I may win & lose for some outfits, at least it doesn't require grinding. But submitting my dolls outfits every 4 hrs will be annoying to me. I think that has to be changed and it needs to be improved ASAP.

I feel like these TB boxes are going to become a regular occurrence, and using the Voting Events instead would be a million times better. I'm grinding like nuts now, because I'm excited, but the novelty is gonna wear off (and I can definitely not do this every week). The last Voting Events we've had featured a couple TB items...maybe they were just testing it?
    GC: Coco Fabulous

I updated my app about 7-8 hours ago (12PM my time) and believe that I had a timer of 1 day, 9 hours remaining.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    1 day and 9 hours for me. I'm really nervous that I won't be able to finish because I was just induced and, ya know, priorities. I'm going to try and teach my mom how to play so she can take over. What a week for the update!
    1 day and 9 hours for me. I'm really nervous that I won't be able to finish because I was just induced and, ya know, priorities. I'm going to try and teach my mom how to play so she can take over. What a week for the update!

Good luck and congrats!!!
    IOS

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    3rd box.

1461805117-screenshot-2016-04-28-02-57-25.png

Is that the suede Kylie dress?!??
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    My throwback event disappeared!!! GLU!!! Pls help me get it back!!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Idk if this will help anyone, but I wanted to share how I'm doing the Throwback, trying to maximize the star payout each time.

1) Go to Mirimount and ask to film your reality show.

2) If the director does not offer to film in Calabasas, exit the room and come back.

3) Keep doing this until he asks if you want to film in Calabasas. Choose a 3 hr episode.

Tw7GOnM.jpg

4) Invite four friends in each of the rooms for 1 star each.

5) It takes 23 energy to complete a 3hr episode. Your friends give you back 4 energy total. So really just 19 energy total.

6) You should get 12 stars. Plus the 4 from your friends, that's 16. If you had full energy, you have plenty of energy left over. Repeat steps 1-5. So that's 32 stars total for a full bar of energy.

I hope this helps.

Also haha, my reality show is called Sky because my doll's name is Skylar ... which is also the name of the new rival! Listen, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one joking around about trying to figure out the gift box algorithm and calling out sketchy company practices. #skylarsnowden #kkhleaks

edit: Also thanks to Cilan for originally posting this idea! I just added a few more details.