Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    My throwback event disappeared!!! GLU!!! Pls help me get it back!!

Did you start a comeback? People who started comebacks are losing their Throwback Sales. :/
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thank you! Yes, I think we've cracked why there's a difference. Those of us who updated later and missed all those potential hours of event playing are given 380 instead of 600. :)

I updated last night or this morning, exactly 21 hrs ago. I had 1 day 40 hours when I began and I need 600 points to finish...also 1 of my games is level 15.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did you start a comeback? People who started comebacks are losing their Throwback Sales. :/

I started my new doll's 1st comeback on my new game. On FAQ & support, the instructions said that it isn't a glitch and the players who've chosen to do their comebacks needs to gain more fame so that the throwback event can reappear again. I don't know what's that's supposed to mean because it's not fully well explained enough ⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    *is too poor to afford Calabassas Home*
    Hahah, I'll be saving up for that, I suppose.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Noooooo you shouldn't have done the comeback!

But it's weird yours was 95...

I have 95 as well?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Idk maybe?

1461806167-screenshot-2016-04-28-03-15-12-2.png

omg I need it. Ive been DYING for that and the braids ever since I missed them the first time. Im dying now that I know its included brb grinding and praying for a miracle on my last box
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    LantsPance wrote: »

Yes! Definitely save up. It's a good investment -- it's the best place to do parties as well. The best investments in the game are the private jet and the Calabasas mansion imo.
    Just broke down and bought my first pet on this game (been hesitant to spend gems really since I had to restart). I bought the dog in the Malibu home because gosh-darn, Normi is way to cute to not have a version of my own!!!

@Lants, I haven't been able to afford the calabasas mansion either but the Malibu home is only 7,200 and you can invite 2 people for movies. I felt like it was worth it since I'm no where close to getting the calabasas house. Also I wish they would let you film in Miami, that house lets you invite 3 people to parties right? And that is part of the early storyline so most people have it :/

Think I'm going to buy some gems, the sale is just too good
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello everyone! Do you when this new rival appears?
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    The sale really is great, but I can't afford it because I got a speeding ticket 2 weeks ago and I have to pay for it. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

Yes!! Definitely save up for the Calabasas mansion and also the jet! Those two things are the most helpful things in the game and for events :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    How do you get the throwback event I don't have it?
    Best decision ever to get Normi and buy the medium pack! I got 200 perk points for the purchase so that got me 1+ max energy and 25 stars. Normi was also part of a luxe goal so I got 8 stars when I purchased him. So TECHNICALLY I only payed 7 stars for him #sale #couponing #imaybuyanotherpacktomorrowAM #treatyoself #dontcareidontgetpaidtilljuly #hypedup
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wish we could do trades, I have that Kylie dress and I feel like a Country Music Awards presenter
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Idk if this will help anyone, but I wanted to share how I'm doing the Throwback, trying to maximize the star payout each time.

1) Go to Mirimount and ask to film your reality show.

2) If the director does not offer to film in Calabasas, exit the room and come back.

3) Keep doing this until he asks if you want to film in Calabasas. Choose a 3 hr episode.

Tw7GOnM.jpg

4) Invite four friends in each of the rooms for 1 star each.

5) It takes 23 energy to complete a 3hr episode. Your friends give you back 4 energy total. So really just 19 energy total.

6) You should get 12 stars. Plus the 4 from your friends, that's 16. If you had full energy, you have plenty of energy left over. Repeat steps 1-5. So that's 32 stars total for a full bar of energy.

I hope this helps.

Also haha, my reality show is called Sky because my doll's name is Skylar ... which is also the name of the new rival! Listen, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one joking around about trying to figure out the gift box algorithm and calling out sketchy company practices. #skylarsnowden #kkhleaks

edit: Also thanks to Cilan for originally posting this idea! I just added a few more details.

you can also just say 'not right now' to the other locations and keep clicking the bubble until he mentions the location you want
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Second box.

GHhl2k.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    you can also just say 'not right now' to the other locations and keep clicking the bubble until he mentions the location you want

Oh, really? Huh. It doesn't do that in my game. I have to 'refresh' the room, by exiting it or clicking on my wardrobe or something to get him to offer a new location.
    Oh, really? Huh. It doesn't do that in my game. I have to 'refresh' the room, by exiting it or clicking on my wardrobe or something to get him to offer a new location.

I just tried it, too. It works for me without leaving the building. He may offer the same options a few times in a row, but eventually he offers a new location.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I did not get any event points when doing a taping of my show so I stopped and have been doing other events. Now I am wondering if I should try again and see if that glitch is still there :-(
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Welp I'm going to bed with a little over 360 points so I'll need like 240 by tomorrow night haha I don't think that's going to happen. I hope they continue the throwback to give us a chance to win some really good items.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Level 35, second box is 95..
    After losing 4 hours in which I would have gotten the third box at least, and getting 2.9k fans my throwback is back... I'm off to work now, no way I'll make it to the last box..
    73p1di.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just met Skylar Hale! In the new storyline you continue to hear about some fan that posted a video of her covering your song from a musical. During an interview with Ray Powers during his show she comes up and you agree to sing a duet:

image_zpswydpcfa0.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I just met Skylar Hale! In the new storyline you continue to hear about some fan that posted a video of her covering your song from a musical. During an interview with Ray Powers during his show she comes up and you agree to sing a duet:

image_zpswydpcfa0.jpeg

I didn't get any new gigs :/

My 2nd and 3rd boxes:

15yu7ww.png
    14jlv77.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm at 300 points and really not sure if I wanna keep grinding for the fourth box
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Level 35, second box is 95..
    After losing 4 hours in which I would have gotten the third box at least, and getting 2.9k fans my throwback is back... I'm off to work now, no way I'll make it to the last box..
    73p1di.jpg

How did you get the throwback event to reappear on your game? I'm throwing 3 hr house parties on my new game but the event just disappeared. All I did was opened my 1st gift box and I don't think that I'm gonna finish the event.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh my game is back but STILL no throwback event. I'm so mad why me
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    How did you get the throwback event to reappear on your game? I'm throwing 3 hr house parties on my new game but the event just disappeared. All I did was opened my 1st gift box and I don't think that I'm gonna finish the event.:(

I wrote above - after getting 2.9k fans.. Before doing the comeback I did a couple 8hr gigs from Mia.. and then I did the comeback and the throwback dissapeared.. I did couple of 1hr gigs and got like 600 fans - no throwback.. it was 12 AM so I went to bed furious.. I woke up at 7 this morning, got the fans from those 8hr gigs and the throwback just popped up
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    No way!?!
    Well after finishing that gig with Ray Powers I did not receive any new gig, which is weird as Skylar is clearly a big storyline..???
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I didn't get any new gigs :/
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I did a few 1hr job events at so chic.
    Let's see if it brings the throwback event.

I feel so helpless and angry
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Accidentally clicked on an NPC while scrolling to the top and who knew I was destined to click them?

SC20160428-143136.png

SC20160428-143148.png

Also, when I updated, I wasn't able to see the Throwback event so I made my comeback cause what's the point? I'm not even getting a throwback event why still stop myself from doing a comeback?
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.