Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I thought there was the issue of people breaking up with their friends? Is there a way around it somehow?

I was 440 1.5 hours ago doing SCL gigs, now I'm 523. I wouldn't mind having an easier time.

Invite 'tv industry' NPCs to gigs - actors, extras, producers, directors ... those guys. You can delete them after a gig before they can break up with you if you want and then just "re-meet" them wherever they hang out. But also, if So Chic is working out for you, go for it, girl! You're getting so close anyway.

Here's my last box by the way:

YlTP6F9.jpg

And here's Sky hanging out with Madison in the only place where she can wear a hoodie and hot pants: Jersey.

35WNhgl.jpg
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love that pic, Maxrockatansky! (Can we call you Max for short?) :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Love that pic, Maxrockatansky! (Can we call you Max for short?) :D

Yes! It's much easier. <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Is there anyone else who didn't get the "Days gone by" storyline with the new rivals?

Still nothing for me. I still have to finish an event with Kim in Miami after you choose some website developer, but the only reason Simon called yesterday was for the 3/8 hour gigs.

And love those hot pants! I have a purse that would go with it...lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm so frustrated. I had the throw back event for maybe an hour before it disappeared, and it never came back no matter what I tried. I never even got my first box. I also have never done a come back so it couldn't have been that. I feel cheated.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Thanks! And aww, I'm glad Vats! Did you happen to see your Brad Pit hair in any of your throwback palettes? I JUST had the TOGA OUTFIT in one of mine. Ugh lol! That spot was my next pick if they had allowed us to pay stars to open more boxes. I was so, so sad! xD Have to post a screenshot of my palettes later... I saw some cool stuff, none of which I picked of course!

Oh sorry, I haven't been lucky too. No I didn't saw it and actually I'm glad for that, I have faith that Glu will do a good old throwback sale with a cute selection of items, about 30 as the first and second one, cause this way is much more easier to get something we want, and if is not there we don't go for it. The event is a good idea, but there is so many things there, mostly krap, so the chances to get what we really wish for is nearly impossible!

Also haha this new rival is creating a hot mess in my game.

Ipzc8v8.jpg

Is the name of girls' rival also Skylar, right? lol

So I was right the 'fan' is the new rival:
    oSohORn.png?1

So young, but about to learn the bish Vats can be:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love Chase Wilde's hair! Would love to have it. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I love Chase Wilde's hair! Would love to have it. xD

More one thing to make us hate him! I'm still really bitter over the fact that Dirk has light brown hair and we haven't that option;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I'm literally at 452/600 for my 4th box this is so time consuming and exhausting I wish it was 500 for the 4th box. I might just give up been playing too much lol.

It would be so much easier if we got bonus points =\ 600 is way too much with only 2 days to finish without bonuses! Good luck though :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    I'm buying a jet today!

Yay!! You'll be able to save up for Calabasas so much faster now :) and other cool things too, of course haha! You'll be so glad you bought it!!
    XoXo
    I am buying the stars later, and I am STOKED. I need the Calabasas House. Until now, someone said the Punta Minta house was the best for parties, but I guess since we can't leave Cali for our show, Calabasas is the next best. ;)
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I am buying the stars later, and I am STOKED. I need the Calabasas House. Until now, someone said the Punta Minta house was the best for parties, but I guess since we can't leave Cali for our show, Calabasas is the next best. ;)

In Calabasas you can invite 7 friends to a party, and I don't remember how many you can invite to Punta Mita because I don't party anywhere else since I bought Calabasas haha, but I think I do remember Punta Mita being the next best! I thought it was Malibu or Miami, but now that I'm thinking about it I remember using Punta Mita a lot when I was newer. I wish I could remember now haha :)
    XoXo
    In Calabasas you can invite 7 friends to a party, and I don't remember how many you can invite to Punta Mita because I don't party anywhere else since I bought Calabasas haha, but I think I do remember Punta Mita being the next best! I thought it was Malibu or Miami, but now that I'm thinking about it I remember using Punta Mita a lot when I was newer. I wish I could remember now haha :)

I can't wait to finally be a higher level like the rest of you here. xD
    Until now, completing an event has seemed impossible. I STILL don't have SCL.
    But I'm hoping this weekend is the dating event like everyone is guessing. I may be able to beat it with the jet.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I don't post often, but I'm here frequently to check for tips. You guys are GREAT!!

I can't seem to find this out though. I've been doing the reality show with my GC friends to try to get near my 600 points for the last box. But today 2 called saying they were going to break up? I'm not paying 40+ stars to keep them, I'm guessing this is a glitch, but I couldn't find the answer-I didn't go through all 44 pages.

Can anyone fill me in?
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    There's no solution yet, just prevention. People said to use NPC friends instead (since they can be deleted and re-added).
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok yes! Finally done! My throwback event screen disappeared after I collected the last box.

J7TOtDB.png
    PM to add
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    There's no solution yet, just prevention. People said to use NPC friends instead (since they can be deleted and re-added).

Thanks, Naimonster ! I'll try that going forward, and hopefully my 2 new friends won't be lost forever.:)
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Okay I finally finished my last box for the throwback event! Got the earnable New Years heels from 2016. I got three pairs of heels and a dress total. Not bad.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Last box for the throwback event! Yessssssssss
    image_zpsx9afkukk.png
    Clothes again :) I'm so lucky :))))
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Whooo! That was fun! I finished a few hours ago, but I had to spend a lot of time on this. As much as I love the throwbacks, I couldn't do this every week. If Glu wanted to make this a regular event, maybe just make it one or two boxes with 24 hours to get them. Still fun, but not as much of a time drain.

Ok, I'm going to attempt to post pics of my four boxes...

image.jpg]

Arrrrgggghh - forget it - I am never going to figure out how to post pics here! Suffice to say, I got some good loot!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o6d9cqLwGO1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Definitely my favorite of the options in this box but I do feel 'eh' on this top. I don't even remember it actually?

I'm so busy during the week itself that this event was slightly bad timing for me but I like the idea of the throwback done this way in general since it's very fair.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    http://CA33F565-8E3C-4E4C-B24B-FF2B62CE30E5.png.jpeg

This was my second box. I don't like them haha
    XoXo
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm at like 432 points and I really don't think I can tap around for another hundred something points omg but I want that last box
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Don't think I will make it to the third box. Too much going on around me to play much today. I got a mini-update. I was hoping that would fix the glitch with my friends, but nope just got broken up with.

Also I haven't gotten the rivals gigs. Perhaps you need to be a certain level? I'm 17.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Also I haven't gotten the rivals gigs. Perhaps you need to be a certain level? I'm 17.

I'm lvl 33 and still no rival related gigs :/

I also don't know if I'll make it to the 4th box, 457/600, but I'm gonna try!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    So I finished the throwback event on my iPad doll, got 2 boxes on my Kindle guy doll, but CANNOT get my Kindle girl dolls game to work. The throwback event comes up, I go start a show and then it's gone!! I can't get any event points for her!! :(

So far only one friend has broken up with me and just on my iPad. But it gets hard not to invite GC friends to a show when all the NPCS eventually disappear! Hope they fix it soon.

But!!! I loved the update. I loved the throwback event and hope they are in the event rotation now. The new celebrity perks is awesome!!
    AWESOME JOB OVERALL GLU (minus the glitches ;) )!!! HIGH FIVE!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yup, finished a 3 hour show, exited my house, and the throwback event was back. So I thought ok maybe that's just not working. So I thought I'd go to SCL. I checked before I started throwback event was there!! I started the 8 hour store gig. BAM! No throwback!! *** is going on?!?! Why does it work on my other character and not this one?? :(:(:(
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yup, finished a 3 hour show, exited my house, and the throwback event was back. So I thought ok maybe that's just not working. So I thought I'd go to SCL. I checked before I started throwback event was there!! I started the 8 hour store gig. BAM! No throwback!! *** is going on?!?! Why does it work on my other character and not this one?? :(:(:(

I have the exact same thing going on! Its extremely frustrating because i'm so excited for the throwback and it's just a tease! haha There before and after the gig but not during and not giving you any progress :( I really hope they can fix it and compensate somehow. It started recently because it wasn't doing this for the whole event I was able to get the first three boxes just fine and then I suddenly got the glitch not letting me finish when I was so close.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm not doing anything else...Xime got 3 boxes and G 2 and that's it. I refuse to sit here and do nothing else...my gosh Glu, we want a little more action but we do have a life yah know?.

For me the event was good. I won't complain about having the chance of having whatever I didn't get to win in events, that's just not right. I didn't have glitches thank god.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I can't wait to finally be a higher level like the rest of you here. xD
    Until now, completing an event has seemed impossible. I STILL don't have SCL.
    But I'm hoping this weekend is the dating event like everyone is guessing. I may be able to beat it with the jet.

You'll get there :) I'm on level 32 and it seems like it takes forever to level up! But it wouldn't be as fun if it was easy haha :)
    XoXo