Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I agree! Cannot complain about getting the chance at some free throwback items minus the glitches! These were the 3 boxes I was able to open! Super happy with the gladiator sandals :)

Screenshot_20160426-180831.png

Screenshot_20160427-144017.png

Forgot to screen capture this one
    Screenshot_20160428-202509_1.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Barely made it to the last box! :D

117qjoh.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So I'm kinda ****ed out I had 594 points then the event finished :|
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So I'm kinda ****ed out I had 594 points then the event finished :|

Noooooooo!!! That's super lame!! I'm sorry :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Noooooooo!!! That's super lame!! I'm sorry :(

Thanks I'm sorry too lol it's so hard to finish without the bonus points from event gigs and I had stuff to do today so I couldn't be glued to my phone
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone figure out a fix to the iPhone game sync?! My game still won't sync to my other device anymore :(
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Whooo! That was fun! I finished a few hours ago, but I had to spend a lot of time on this. As much as I love the throwbacks, I couldn't do this every week. If Glu wanted to make this a regular event, maybe just make it one or two boxes with 24 hours to get them. Still fun, but not as much of a time drain.

Ok, I'm going to attempt to post pics of my four boxes...

image.jpg]

Arrrrgggghh - forget it - I am never going to figure out how to post pics here! Suffice to say, I got some good loot!

Have you tried going to tinypic.com? It's pretty easy. Just select your photo, choose a size (message board), then hit upload. It gives you then a URL you can copy and paste into your post here. Good luck. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I have to say I think this was a really great way to do throwbacks. But it took forever without any bonus points, like, once we'd gotten the first, second, and third gifts (I couldn't even nearly make it to four), those each should've scored bonus points. Maybe Glu would be able to consider that; there's so much else here we'd like chances to get. Anyway, certain parts were both fun and exciting, and I definitely liked the surprise all around.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Here were my boxes... Not too great but they were free so I'm not complaining :p
    image.jpg1_zps1ijks3gv.jpg
    image.jpg2_zps9cke76vs.jpg
    I only got to 2 boxes (almost 3!) I don't know how you guys do it.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    *sigh* just checked my game, I got a mini update which took forever to load and was hoping for some good news....but nothing
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    *sigh* just checked my game, I got a mini update which took forever to load and was hoping for some good news....but nothing

I'm sorry if someone has already asked you this; but have you sent a support ticket in to Glu? I'm sure they're busy with all of the madness going on, but they should be able to compensate you somehow once they can figure out what happened with all the glitches. I feel so bad :(
    XoXo
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have to say I think this was a really great way to do throwbacks. But it took forever without any bonus points, like, once we'd gotten the first, second, and third gifts (I couldn't even nearly make it to four), those each should've scored bonus points. Maybe Glu would be able to consider that; there's so much else here we'd like chances to get. Anyway, certain parts were both fun and exciting, and I definitely liked the surprise all around.

I agree with you 100% on everything in this post!! <3
    XoXo
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I'm sorry if someone has already asked you this; but have you sent a support ticket in to Glu? I'm sure they're busy with all of the madness going on, but they should be able to compensate you somehow once they can figure out what happened with all the glitches. I feel so bad :(

Going back and forth with them is going to be so tedious especially for some few kstars. I doubt they'd give anything more than that...

But thanks, appreciate your support
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    ► NEW THROWBACK EVENTS: Unlimited chances to win event items you missed!

I think we'll get more than one throwback event :D .. Yayy ..
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    This event was awesome ♥
    I could "only" open three boxes because I was working but I'm super happy about it because it was free!
    Here's what I got in my last box and I have actually no idea about which event it's from but my doll is liking it.

13120865_10209519848415673_948395186_o.png?oh=76f523768cb3029a4ee9200a8302ee3c&oe=57254FED
    13081818_10209519847695655_1136606613_n.jpg?oh=2e308e901ca735d0fda5ea93fdf8d280&oe=57257A31

• TimmyvbTimmyvb Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys. I'm new here. XD Ugh. Some of you guys are lucky and got good stuff in your boxes. I mostly got accessories.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's from a VIP event.

I loved it so much, I think it was the first VIP event I completed.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So I'm doing the Cannes film festival storyline, and I had to choose from a billboard for advertising the movie, or arrange a private screening for the critics, along with Kim.

I chose to Party with Kim, which costs 5 k-stars. I'm wondering if we still get the award if we pick the billboard?

Also, I've seen there's a showcase in the Cannes home for the award. Does it mean we have to purchase the house to win?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can one of my Android friends please tell me if my dolls are changing their outfits on your game(s)? My dolls been wearing their same oufits for days on my games and I changed their clothes everyday. I don't know what's up with the delay. The Google glitches are extremely annoying. Google is constantly signing me out all of the time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    So I'm doing the Cannes film festival storyline, and I had to choose from a billboard for advertising the movie, or arrange a private screening for the critics, along with Kim.

I chose to Party with Kim, which costs 5 k-stars. I'm wondering if we still get the award if we pick the billboard?

Also, I've seen there's a showcase in the Cannes home for the award. Does it mean we have to purchase the house to win?

Still on the new rival storyline, he's getting on my nerves and he and Vats are yet to clash lol

When I get the Cannes stoyline I tell you the outcome since no way I'll pay to get an award or extra K$, I have the house Maria forced me to buy it lol

Today she wants me to buy Vienna's with that I complete all useless houses collection... for now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thank you in advance! ;)

The new rival is already livin' the Hollywood Life in my game...

PA5TmJ7.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    This was the last set Jax opened for throwback and I had been wondering why there's an empty box.

uiyLN3z.png
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This was the last set Jax opened for throwback and I had been wondering why there's an empty box.

uiyLN3z.png

Oh wow what a weird glitch⁉ :confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know it wouldn't happen, but can you imagine if the blank box meant you could pick anything? But seriously, what would happen if you picked it? Mayne it's a magic box?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know it wouldn't happen, but can you imagine if the blank box meant you could pick anything? But seriously, what would happen if you picked it? Mayne it's a magic box?

Omg go feed Glu this idea of yours! Like pick the empty box, and all the other boxes open up, go have a free pick of anything you want.

I'm gonna go ask Glu what exactly tho.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    This is unrelated to anything else but I didn't know where else to post it!
    I'm so sad because I fell asleep last night when I was doing an event. It's the first time since I've had the game that I didn't get 5 stars and I'm super sad about it lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The new rival is already livin' the Hollywood Life in my game...

Ugh, that Justin Bieber wannabe is already a pain on Vats a$$ too! He's much more annoying than Dirk and has that stupid Clown as a manager!

I started the Cannes storyline and thought everything weird about it... What does Hugo told you about your ending choice to the movie?

I chose stay with the fiance, he said it was a bold choice, don't know if that will influence the outcome!

Nai definetely a glitch, beware glicthes are everywhere:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Lants, I know how you feel. It's really disappointing, but...here's the thing. You HAVE to just say, ok, it's a game, it's annoying, but in the big scheme of things, it knocked your Acheivements back a little (the complete 100 Photo shoots with 5 stars). But your game is intact, it could be Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse. ANd, to lift your spirits, look in your achievements and see what you're closest in completing. ie: if you're 89% of 100 appearances...try to say yes to more Appearances from Simon. There are so many achievements, whenever I've messed up a 5 Star gig. I poke around and see what's close to completion, and make THAT my goal. So, I forget about the one that got away, because I'm concentrating on the one I want to reel in.

THat's the beauty of the different kinds of gigs. If you mess up one..your other kind of gig achievements, ie (fashion shows, commercials, films etc) there are a lot of them that remain intact. So pick one and say yes to those kinds of gigs from Simon. That's my secret. Otherwise, you just keep going over the if onlys.

If only I'd had another cup of coffee, I wouldn't have fallen asleep.
    If only I'd grinded a little more when I needed the energy to finish.
    If only I had a magic wand and could turn back time.

I do all of these, then I stop kicking myself and go find the next achievement closest to popping. It's the old "more fish in the ocean thing.". Hope this helps.

Anyone else have any suggestions on how to perk up the I can't believe I messed up Blues?

And here's a little something from me to you Lants. You're an awesome addition around here, and I want you to pass this around whenever someone needs a little love.

freehug.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Thank you, Koko, that is helpful. It'll be okay. I'm just disappointed because I never forget my gigs but I was so super sleepy and I just crashed. The funny thing is that it's the first thing I thought about when I opened my eyes! "OH NO I FELL ASLEEP DURING AN EVENT!"
    Haha, Oh well. Gotta move on. It's fine. Thanks for the hug!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok I have a question about the reality tv series we are doing. It seems to only want to film in the LA apartment, the Hollywood condo, the Calabasas home, or the Malibu apartment. Will it ever give me a choice to pick, say.. Paris or Vienna? Or is the series only limited to those four California locations?
    GC: Zoë Strange