Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No, I said, I took the updates yesterday, but this morning I thought people were talking about today's updates. I'm good on 5.0 all 3 games, glitches in 2 Androids.

If anyone's Throwback disappears, play though, add more fans.and it should return. You can read the exact instructions here, and in a post earlier in this thread as well.

If you have other issues, visit that same thread and add any other bugs you're experiencing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    This throwback event is such a pleasant surprise!!! Especially since we can earn the boxes and not spend money on it this time around.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I am sad because the throwback event is counting down and there is still no update for facebook and the vent ends in 1 day 11 hours
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well I did the reality TV event earlier and just gained like 250k fans and still nothing

I'm like 21 spots away from being atop the top stars list
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope they will do a throwback event like this one every couple of weeks. I enjoy it so much!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Y'all area ruthlessly rubbing it on my face
    Great! Now the game won't even load. It's crashing after the loading screen.

I went to dubai to see maybe the throwback event works there somehow and I went into my place in dubai, screen becomes white, game crashes

Now I can't play at all
    ****ing ****ed right now because I've been so vocal about wanting the **** throwback sale for MONTHS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I wanna see what everyone else named their shows before I show mine haha. I was in a mood when I picked it :p It's supposed to be funny, but I'm too embarrassed to share until you guys do!! Haha :)

I named my show Isabeau Inside Out. Kinda stupid. So don't be embarrased, Tara--tell us your show's name!
    I have Kat Kapades for Vats Tab honey, Krazy for Kokonut for the ipad, and my big disappointment.....I was naming my phone's show ZLicious. But....As I was deleting 'the name of your show' my game crashed and my show is called The I'll pay stars to change it, but I know I can't. I'm ticked that the game issues, messed up my personal game. The Can't tell you how much I hate that.

The

Notice I put it in a color that does not coincide happily with Purple unless it's Halloweenie? That's how much I hate it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I named my show All Is On. It's a play on my doll's name, Allison :rolleyes:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I named my show All Is On. It's a play on my doll's name, Allison :rolleyes:

What a smart idea!

I named my show Cherrey & The Love. Because I don't know :D
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Ummm...first my star pack deal disappeared and now my throwback event is gone! Anyone else?? I'm on iOS.

Yeah is this what usually happens? I bought one pack and my sale disappeared :/
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Are you guys getting a sale on all the KStar packs?

I only got 1 for the largest pack, 30% off.

Yeah my only items on sale were the lowest two. So I bought the largest pack on sale but that was still only 105 stars. Thats why im so mad my sale disappeared haha. If the sale is going to go away once you purchase one you should be able to choose between all of them on sale.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I titled mine 'Always Andrzej' since I could imagine promos via putting different words after the 'always' and felt it flowed nicely. I like that we can choose where we shoot it and how long, as well as the fact that with it we seem to be getting another steady gig?

I still haven't earned my first box yet but will when I can find some time after work and then do my best to grab at least one more before the event ends.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This just can be a bad joke:
    GgKopGO.png?1

Brown coat after brown boots I died and went to hell and nobody warned me:p

Cilan wrote: »
    Just wanted to give a tip to people if you didn't already know!

Each friend you invite on a gig gets you +1 event point. If you do the new reality show gigs, you can keep talking to the guy until he gives you the option to shoot the gig in the Calabasas mansion. Somehow, each room allows you to invite a new friend, so you can invite 4 friends in the Calabasas mansion and use the friend action "create drama" to get 1 energy back, plus get +1 event point for each friend. :)

Thanks for this amazing tip Cilan, I didn't checked that feature yet!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh my and my energy now goes up to 45!!!

How and why Linda?

Very funny Koko and sorry for Z:(

Carol I loved the name of your show!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    My games all show a sale on the largest pack. 1250 Stars on Android, usually 99 for me, now 69.00 30% off. The iPad has the same offer. If you're seeing markdown prices on other packs, more power to you. :) (the other packs say 5% more, 10% ets, but those are always there like that, showing you that you get more for your money the larger you go. :)

If you have more than the 1250 pack on sale, toss up a screenshot? I'd be intrigued.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you're seeing markdown prices on other packs, more power to you. :) (the other packs say 5% more, 10% ets, but those are always there like that, showing you that you get more for your money the larger you go. :)

If you have more than the 1250 pack on sale, toss up a screenshot? I'd be intrigued.

I got the 105 one for 5.99 as opposed to 9.99
    That was the largest pack on sale for me, not a bad deal but wish I could have really stocked up haha
    Bonus star for parties!
    Found these on Instagram. What's happening??

On his Insta account are even more!

FPYPvg1.png

kr5whMW.png

jV2r9FG.png

dQzNUzN.png
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Found these on Instagram. What's happening??

On his Insta account are even more!

not sure whats happening but im very interested to find out haha
    Bonus star for parties!
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Cherrey, those items look amazing! It's too bad that it looks like some of my the things I like will be in giftboxes :(
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Do we get event points from the 6 hour event gigs?
    hackers can burn in hell
    I'm freaking out! Looks like many weeks of event item spoilers leaked.

http://yooying.com/josempc_kkh
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Just wanted to give a tip to people if you didn't already know!

Each friend you invite on a gig gets you +1 event point. If you do the new reality show gigs, you can keep talking to the guy until he gives you the option to shoot the gig in the Calabasas mansion. Somehow, each room allows you to invite a new friend, so you can invite 4 friends in the Calabasas mansion and use the friend action "create drama" to get 1 energy back, plus get +1 event point for each friend. :)
    Just a warning or anyone trying out this tip: The second, third and fourth friends I invited ALL "broke up" professionally with me a few hours after the gig completed!! I don't understand!! How weird. It's a shame, those were GC friends and not NPCs. If I ever want to invite them to gigs again I need to pay them 37 k-stars or something ridiculous! They're worse than a scored husband, honestly. I wonder if all the other friends I invited to Calabasas during different shoots will break up with me too :$
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm freaking out! Looks like many weeks of event item spoilers leaked.

http://yooying.com/josempc_kkh

The curly hair is weird, but everything else is just too perfect. I'm in love!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    These were my palettes btw:

ChDeUtvU8AAEdzz.jpg
    ChDeUtgU0AAuSiD.jpg
    ChDsFGPU4AAn1yR.jpg
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    OMG, I was so happy when I got the update yesterday, and still am!

New clothes, that's always good! The pug inside the jet is lovely, and Cannes looks quite good too!

The celebrity perks gave me already 50kstars, 3 clothing items, and increased my energy limit +1. Loving it already!

Throwbacks! We all wanted one, now it's here! The fact that everyone can get the items it's even better. And I'm just guessing here, but I think there'll more events like this :)
    This was my first box:

2mowp3k.png

But what I love the most is the fact that everyone who is on top of the NPCs in the rank gets the throwback! I'll been earning fans for months trying to get to number one, and now I don't even have to :) Also now I get add friends to my game, something I was really looking forward but couldn't do because it would make getting the comebacks really difficult.

This is how I named the show. I was watching Super Shore with a friend earlier that day, so it popped into my head

24c79dc.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Just a warning or anyone trying out this tip: The second, third and fourth friends I invited ALL "broke up" professionally with me a few hours after the gig completed!! I don't understand!! How weird. It's a shame, those were GC friends and not NPCs. If I ever want to invite them to gigs again I need to pay them 37 k-stars or something ridiculous! They're worse than a scored husband, honestly. I wonder if all the other friends I invited to Calabasas during different shoots will break up with me too :$

Gaaaahh!! This is happening to me too :( I think this should be fixed somehow.. It's so not cool
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts

OMG that literally JUST happened to me too, but I thought it was a dating contact but he said "professionally". I checked and it was a professional GC contact. Like you, I haven't seen any NPCs break up with me. Plus, I never saw any professional break-up EVER in the game? Weird...
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The teasers are amazing! It's nice to see that Glu got it's groove back! ;)

I want that half up, half down hair crazy bad.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Omg everything looks awesome in the teasers. I'm wanting the pink dress+earrings+heels so badly. Also the new ombré hair is everything! I'm currently working on my third box for the throwback event as of this moment. Hopefully I'll get it open by tonight. Glu you're doing amazing just so you know. x
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan