Options

Offline time

tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
I have a real problem here. I will be going away for about a week and will have no access to wifi or Internet while I'm away. This poses a problem as the last time I was offline for 2 days, I lost millions of fans, several positions, (I'm now almost in the top 100) and both my fiancé and my boyfriend broke up with me because we weren't spending enough time together.
I'm frustrated that I can't take even one day out of the game without it jeopardising my game progress!!!!!
Isn't there some way of requesting vacation time from Maria and Simon? Maybe take my fiancé with on vacation so it goes into auto mode for a little while? I mean, A list celebs take vacations often enough, why isn't there an option for our characters to do this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry tia_blest. There is no way to put your game on hold. I can't stop the fans loss, but you may be able to hang on to your relationship without damage. A few people going on vacation left their doll in a dating place. Shut down. WHen you come back, you're in the restaurant...the FIRST THING YOU DO is a date with your SO. DOn't leave the venue till your date is done. If it gives you an 8 hour date....take it. As long as you don't leave the venue and date right away, that will save you a little of the headache.

But, tbh I would rather lose some fans, than get a break up call, because then it would be about 40-50 stars for me to 'make up'.

So, my advice: Park your game inside a nice restaurant, enjoy your trip and when you come back pick up your game (without paying a make up fee hopefully) and get back into the swing of things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks so much. I agree, I'd rather loose fans than have to makeup with my fiancé. Will have to remember that. I do wish they would consider adding vacations to the game though.