SPOILERS - Tips and Hints for specific tasks

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw 4 weeks of PREDICTED but UNCONFIRMED earnable & GB items for the girls, that are made up of these items on InstaG last night. They'd go great in this thread if I'm not the only one who saw that. *wink wink
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I saw 4 weeks of earnable & GB items for the girls, that are made up of these items on InstaG last night. They'd go great in this thread if I'm not the only one who saw that. *wink wink

This, Koko? Looks amazing and although they're just predictions, I could see this being for real :)

Credit to KKHCallie
    5AEE9BD7-5A98-4C56-9971-7BF1F00D5929_zps7et7cnus.jpg

It's bank holiday here and I was all ready to go and watch my friend's band play at an outdoor gig but it's raining and cloudy :( just waiting to find out if it's cancelled or not :( boo! Where is the sunny spring weather??
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah kok but we got to make it clear, it's not legit. She said it was just her predictions and she edited it. Don't wanna go disappointing people.
    PM to add
    I saw all the 'disclaimers' you put in this thread so it's all good. That's the pic I saw, and I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong, and I was very wrong about these pictures last week. In my Defense.....that pink number from this week, just looked off. So when that jumped off and smacked me in the face, it really just made me discount the whole leaked images thing. But, AppleP is wearing that PrettyBoxy in Pink number, so it tells me anything is possible.

If that collection is right....I'm absolutely in love with the hair from the first row of GB items. That is def ChaseWorthy. But as Nai reminds us..........these are not confirmed items. But we can certainly add them to our 'wish list'.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm going to really hope that the open shirt is earnable because sunglasses can go either way when it comes to outfits/accessories. Please make that earnable GLU! #WeDeserve
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I personally like to believe all the items on the first page are real hehe call me naive. What I'm just unsure is the arrangements of which item goes in gift boxes.

Yes Andrzej maybe we can really hope! Will you chase it if its gift box item?
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I personally like to believe all the items on the first page are real hehe call me naive. What I'm just unsure is the arrangements of which item goes in gift boxes.

Yes Andrzej maybe we can really hope! Will you chase it if its gift box item?

maybe?? it would depend on if I could catch the pattern of it from others' boxes. I missed out on the weekend's short shorts but that shirt I highly want, if not just a shirtless option. I mean, why render those beautiful abs if we never get to use them? and I'd like to have swimsuits where my shirt was off XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Oooh, the colors tip off what the event is IF THESE PREDICTIONS ARE SOMEWHAT ACCURATE.

I recall the Purple boxes being parties. I'll dig through screenshots, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. So...what are the other color boxes? Off to spelunk.

ETA: It seems some players wish we hadn't been exposed to the spoilers, so to at least keep this off the front page, I'm closing it. But for the time being it is here for those who wish to see them, but the discussion is over at this time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Before anyone reports that this is in the wrong section, it's tucked here to be out of the way but accessible. If you want to access the spoilers, it's won't be by accident. It's also stickied so it won't disappear. Hope this solves the problem at least on the forum. When the images are all over social media, it's hard to turn away. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Personally I like the month long teasers.the title of that thread was very clear, it was no surprise that when you opened the thread you would see spoilers for the rest of the month. So if you know you dont like spoilers then you shouldn't have looked. And I don't think there's any need to stash that thread away inside another thread just label the already existing thread "spoilers" so that it's crystal clear what's inside of it. And if someone who doesn't like spoilers looks anyway too bad for them they ruined the surprise for themselves.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    You're missing the point. These are questionable files (meaning we're not supposed to access them) and as such, people wanting these files here don't have a leg to stand on. Now, I reopened the thread, and moved it out of the way, so tbh, if anyone has to live with the 'too bad for them' label, it's going to be the people who want to see the unauthorized files here in the general discussion subforum now that objections have been raised. If you want to discuss it more, post it in the spoiler thread.

Now lets move on.

If the files being out seriously bothered Glu then Glu would have taken them down by now this after all their forum they run it. And this was obviously an ongoing discussion in this thread why is it such a problem to talk about it now?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    If the files being out seriously bothered Glu then Glu would have taken them down by now this after all their forum they run it. And this was obviously an ongoing discussion in this thread why is it such a problem to talk about it now?

Maybe that's why they have a moderator. And the bone of contention should be buried already; what point is served by a constant back and forth that only riles and divides a bunch of people who have some of the best times together here? Someone has to say, let's move on. And let the fun continue. It's done. No one wants this anymore. Let's just have our great, sometimes krazy, sometimes downright insane, very good times. Btw: It really should go without saying that hacking is not allowed; I think you must know this by now. It is also illegal in this country, where Glu happens to be located. And since they also have international license, well, 'nuff said there. Koko has many jobs to do here. Let it go, you know? And nowwwwwwww--back to our regularly scheduled KKH program. Ok? Ok.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Good move Koko. I'm glad the thread is open and that the title says Spoilers on it. Now people can't have buyers, or rather, spoilers remorse if they choose to open it. ;)

Seriously though, it's a shame some people regretted looking after finding it took away from their enjoyment of the event, but I don't feel that way and I know a lot of other posters don't either. Spoilers have long been a part of this forum's weekend event anticipation - around Christmas and New Years last year we got spoilers for two or three weeks in advance, and I remember everyone was excited about it then! And since we've been relying on spoilers for almost as long as these weekend events have been happening, and it's clear Glu as a company have no problem with them being posted and shared on their own forum, I'm very glad Koko has kept the thread open and not deleted or closed anything. I still think the move to a different subforum is unnecessary, but it's a fair and diplomatic compromise since apparently some posters now regret their curiousity haha.

And I feel I should mention here, since there was a post in this week's event thread that implied the spoilers were achieved via hacking, that I believe these spoilers are found by someone who knows how to look at the 'files' in each update. It's not actually hacking. If it were the result of a hacking, then Glu would have asked us to stop posting these teasers long long long long ago.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts

Seriously though, it's a shame some people regretted looking after finding it took away from their enjoyment of the event, but I don't feel that way and I know a lot of other posters don't either.

I agree, I don't get to come on here very often but, whenever I'm dying to find out something about the game this is THE #1 source! I actually really like being able to see before hand if it's worth the grind or not but,I guess others are different. And I know other ppl have mentioned this before but, I really miss the in-game teasers. I WISH they would bring that back!
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    It's perfectly okay if people don't enjoy the spoilers this early, I understand them. We who don't mind, have our secret hide-out here hehe!

I can't comment much on whether it's hacking or not hacking, legal or illegal, since I don't exactly know how he got them. I'm believing Glu mods saw all these and are closing one eye since a lot of us are excited about the items and have high praises for them. Hey, some of us already bought KStars in preparation to chase some future items ya know!

Yes... the in-game teasers! How I miss that so badly......

NOTE: This is an old picture, please don't be mistaken, I am just reminiscing!
    jVPNCQF.png
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Everybody save your k-stars, next up is a VIP Event! They're following my pattern. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli our master of prediction!!

Hmm so ok there's a possibility the male and female outfits for earnable and gift box are switched... what do you guys think? The men's watch and female hair is def in the gift boxes right?

VIP (Male)

NjyVF7a.jpg

VIP (Female)

OW3zKBp.jpg
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ahhhh! Even just looking at the wavy half up do is making me nervous. I really, really hope it's earnable. I wear my hair like that irl so I really need it! I've already bought Kstars in preparation to chase it. Please, please, pretty please let me win it!

The black top is gorge too :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Maybe they'll put the hair in earnables with the red dress and purse! The pink heels could go with the black outfit.

I want this hair too, I didn't get the permed hair last weekend so I hope game is kind to me!
    PM to add
    I need the hair in the 2nd pic for women. no no no. I really NEED that hair. but I don't see it in a box......hmmm. Do I peak ahead or do I sit and hope. But, there are 3 earnable plus a GB. the GB is always 4 so according to the pics, it doesn't look good for this week. I said I'd only look for the current from this point on, but I learned a work around from some friends of mine. They can't turn on the television for example on the weekends, but if a friend stops by and turns it on, it's not their fault. lol. So um, someome want to report back if the hombre hair with the knot o top and long flowing tresses is in any of the furture posted boxes? This way I'm not breaking my..........oh, nvmd. I'll go look and report back.

Ahh, and that takes me back to remembering I was more excited for this week and the week underneath it. THe PURPLE boxes. lol. That's where the hair comes into play,....but I've been known to be wrong at times. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I. Need. Those. Pink. Shoes. I'm running berserk if they are gift box exclusive.
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Well, I'm just back to this game so there are many things that need to figure out now, I guess...
    I don't remember the 1st event I had but in that event, there were all GBs, no visible items... So I just let it pass :(
    Does anyone have the same event like that???
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hope that the pink shoes are earn ables.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Gig (Male)

pmrubo2.jpg

Gig (Female)

G0FI8yu.jpg
    Party (Male)

MEPta91.jpg

Party (Female)

q2fszSI.jpg

So! This or that! Can't wait to see the spoilers.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Oh No Kate, now you've done it. Whenever I hear 'this or that' a strange compulsion comes over me, and I immediately think of Christopher Walken.

I'll take the post in a little bit. Anticipation is building over here, this or that. I'm hoping Professional this weekend, and Party next weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG, Koko, I love that video!!! This or that ;)

And yeah, I agree, I just can't wait to get that white top! I hope we'll have gigs this week.

I want that top. I missed another white top. It was my Vats' Hair. I'm so glad you liked the video. I'm hoping for Memorial Day we get a long weekend Event. That always gives players a little breathing room.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    If the predictions hold, I am loving this weekend's items! We needed some new skirt options. I love all of it and can't wait!
    Bumping this

Gig (Male)

pmrubo2.jpg

Gig (Female)

G0FI8yu.jpg
    PM to add
    That hair tho! Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn for some reason. Want.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.