Options

Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

15678911Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh I received a notification on my devices that KKH app auto updated. I hope that the reality show event require less event points to complete it.

Is it dated for today?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Totally late to comment LOL. But I think it's kinda weird they gave shoes as an earnable item instead of a pair of pants. I looked through my whole wardrobe and I couldn't find any pants that matches the amazing texture they gave us in that suit. :(
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm back from my little spin around instagram. ANd....it didn't take long before I saw the mother of all teasers. The Giftbox and Event items for women for the next 4 weeks appear to have all been posted. In case you're wondering.....feel free to post them if you saw and copied them. If they're already out there, there's no reason why we can't see them. Anyone else see them?

That's not legit, it's edited based on her own predictions.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Is it dated for today?

Maybe it will be for your platform. I thought that the auto update is available at the same time & day for both platforms. I wish I knew the answer to that but I'm only on Android platform.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I got married for this weekend event, and not ONCE did my husband offer to pay for a date! I think that's got to be a glitch. The last time I got married for a dating event, my husband started offering to pay for the occasional date immediately. SMH. Looks like I'm getting that divorce ASAP.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Totally late to comment LOL. But I think it's kinda weird they gave shoes as an earnable item instead of a pair of pants. I looked through my whole wardrobe and I couldn't find any pants that matches the amazing texture they gave us in that suit. :(

Yeah it was really hard to find pants that goes well with the suit, I like the shoes though, they could just get rid of the free box and start to give us a fourth item!

We guys really have a lack of good pants, most come with those weird crop at the ankles and with textures that don't match other stuff...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!