Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Got the earrings, shoes and hair! I really wanted the dress, but missed it... So now I am contemplating opening another to get the dress...

image_zps0l6ko6v8.png

image_zpsix7qm26b.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I have literally gotten every gift box item from the event except the only one I wanted: sandals. Urgggg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I've decided that I'm not gonna grind for the red dress. My dolls will end up having a wardrobe malfunction with their red bra showing instead of their cleavages. My dolls wanna look classy not ****ty lol

In the last experiences with that kind of cleavage I think dolls look like the got the bra showing when you see a 'preview', like when you are about to call a friend or seeing them on the list. But once you see them with your dolls they don't have it on. Check it here with Koko's doll in G's game.

Bra on
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-18-48-21-1.png

Bra off
    KKH_Screenshot_1461966453765.jpg

So I said go for it!! Both you divas would look amazing in it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I did it! I got the sandals!!

rjP9Ql.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

rjP9Ql.png

Woo! Congrats.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    In case someone is curious about the event gigs, I did the first one and there was nothing special about it.

I already got the first 3 items, so now I'll take easy and just go on free dates, no more Vintage Wine this weekend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I got started way late today because I went to bed with a migraine, but I got super lucky this week!! It looks like a lot of you did!! Yay :)http://2176A11C-2B29-4DDE-BD0B-7FF7640D9CCA.png.jpeg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo

rjP9Ql.png

That's awesome!! Having all of those items will really help you get to the finish line this weekend :) congrats!!
    XoXo
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hope you feel better soon Tara and glad that you're with lucky this weekend:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thank you Tara and Brianne!
    :D

What is the best place to go on dates if you do NOT plan on doing the wine? I have over 300 points so I think I can take it easy now and not waste money on the wine?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Aww, thanks Vats!! I loved your post about the shorts!! That cracked me up! Hahaha :)
    XoXo
    As usual, my posts always end up being the last ones on a page, so I hope you guys don't mind me repostng because I had a question and they usually don't get answered when they're the last post on a previous page. xD

Repost:

What is the best place to go on dates if you do NOT plan on doing the wine? I have over 300 points so I think I can take it easy now and not waste money on the wine?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    :D

I was just coming on here to suggest Santa Barbara if you want to spend little to nothing on dates :) in my experience, Santa Barbara has the best star payout without having to spend much, if anything at all. I only know of one action that costs $75, but it doesn't even show up most of the time, and everything else is free :)
    XoXo
    I was just coming on here to suggest Santa Barbara if you want to spend little to nothing on dates :) in my experience, Santa Barbara has the best star payout without having to spend much, if anything at all. I only know of one action that costs $75, but it doesn't even show up most of the time, and everything else is free :)

Thank you! :D I'll do a few of those and save some money. I need that hair and will spend all of my cash if I have to. Hahah.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Thank you! :D I'll do a few of those and save some money. I need that hair and will spend all of my cash if I have to. Hahah.

No problem!! Haha yeah, you should be good with that many points now :) plus all the bonus points help so much! You shouldn't have to spend too much money if you can keep doing dates there! Good luck!
    XoXo
    No problem!! Haha yeah, you should be good with that many points now :) plus all the bonus points help so much! You shouldn't have to spend too much money if you can keep doing dates there! Good luck!

Thanks! Are you grinding for the earnables or gift box items?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    So happy that I got the hair! I love when people post their palettes as it lets me see if there's some pattern to where items are, and I noticed the hair was often in the top left or bottom right corner. Second box, bottom right for me! Phew.

Also, what is the maximum level for spouses? For some reason I thought it was 12,000 and I was getting excited for a baby, but I just hit that and nothing happened, it ticked over to a new bar with a max of 15,000.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Note to self: thinking you're going to get a head start on a weekend event by starting KKH when you wake up at 5:15 am needing to use the bathroom can go quite wrong if you are still half asleep. I knew it was a dating event, but started a three hour party in the Calabasas house for some reason.

I like the earnables this weekend. The bonus dress I'm still on the fence about though. I feel like it needs really tall/big hair to balance out the skirt portion.

AHAHA, I know it's not funny but you starting a party totally cracked me up!!

Got lucky and got the shoes!! I love all of gift boxes items this week, so I'll take. I'm very happy that I didn't get the 4K kash, as my shoes were in the spot where a lot of people have been getting kash!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    To clarify the "bra" thing - dolls will look like they're wearing a bra if you look at them via your friends list or the top stars list. That's how they get displayed. However, if you try inviting any doll who appears to have their bra showing to a gig or a date - or take a photo with them via the photbooth - you will see they don't have a bra at all. This "glitch" only happens in the friends/top stars list previews. I've noticed it happening for weeks with other low-cut outfits too. It's not a big deal IMO, it doesn't change how the outfit really looks on your doll.

And yeah I still think anyone thinking the red dress this week is the same skirt as what's in our wardrobe already is dead *** wrong LOL no offense but yeah...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Thanks! Are you grinding for the earnables or gift box items?

I'll try for all of the earnables, but I'm not opening any more gift boxes since I got the hair in my free one :) I rarely ever win anything in them, so I'm just gonna call it good this weekend haha
    XoXo
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Uh, so I wasn't going to open any more boxes after getting the hair.

But I decided to open one more to try and see if I could get the architectural dress. I chose bottom right from what I've seen in the threads and my personal experience, and

zNSLYnw.jpg

Super crazy luck or something happening here.

Also, I've managed to sort next year's Halloween look. Sky will be going as Elizabeth Swann.

dU2KyoI.jpg

The yacht's close enough to a pirate ship, right?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I edited my original post. I snooped around instagram and saw an android user wearing the red dress perfectly fine.

I mentioned this concern because last week on my android game, I was scrolling my friend list and saw one of koko's doll in the fur coat and the red bra was showing. I didn't see that in my iOS game.

But I think you may be right that the red bra probably only shows up when you're looking at friends. Kind of like a pervy glasses LOL. We can only confirm if one of my android friends wear the fur coat again.

Thanks for noticing my original post about this. <3

But I decided to open one more to try and see if I could get the architectural dress. I chose bottom right from what I've seen in the threads and my personal experience, and

zNSLYnw.jpg

Also, I've managed to sort next year's Halloween look. Sky will be going as Elizabeth Swann.

dU2KyoI.jpg

I love it! Best costume, 10/10! Haha, congrats on the dress!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I love it! Best costume, 10/10! Haha, congrats on the dress!

Hahah, thanks! Congrats on finally nabbing the sandals you wanted!
    Hahah, thanks! Congrats on finally nabbing the sandals you wanted!

Ahh!! Thank you so much! I was SO excited!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o6fj795Ao01qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fj795Ao01qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Shoutout to my game/oak for being petty once I crossed 200 points and only giving me 2 hour dates, of which I went on 5 or 6 for 10 points each, before then becoming pettier by only giving me 1 hour dates but HA - I still made the jacket so jokes on you! (all I can think of it being is because I didn't spend the 8 energy on the food but everything else and the wine too)

I'm waffling on whether or not to chase the hair since we have short styles I prefer and one of the default ones is similar to this already? That and I decided to go ahead & buy the plane now before I spent too much of my stars elsewhere and then spend another 7-8k (10k?) buying the cash items. Chasing the hair would make me broke but between a car and the plane I don't need travel expenses right? Hmm - decisions, decisions......
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Shoutout to my game/oak for being petty once I crossed 200 points and only giving me 2 hour dates, of which I went on 5 or 6 for 10 points each, before then becoming pettier by only giving me 1 hour dates but HA - I still made the jacket so jokes on you! (all I can think of it being is because I didn't spend the 8 energy on the food but everything else and the wine too)

I'm waffling on whether or not to chase the hair since we have short styles I prefer and one of the default ones is similar to this already? That and I decided to go ahead & buy the plane now before I spent too much of my stars elsewhere and then spend another 7-8k (10k?) buying the cash items. Chasing the hair would make me broke but between a car and the plane I don't need travel expenses right? Hmm - decisions, decisions......

Do it so you don't end up with it inside a future Throwback box!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I think you should do it too since you're already this far :) just go on some dates in Santa Barbara maybe if you're trying to save kash! And congrats on getting the plane!!! That's the best investment ever!!!
    XoXo
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

zNSLYnw.jpg

dU2KyoI.jpg

Aye aye Captain! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I DID IT! This is the first event I've completed 100%!

Mte6n9.png
    Daily iOS KKH player