No more free Additional giftboxes?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone opening the daily gift box because I lost stars from this lol! I quickly tapped the spot where it used to be "Watch video to open another box", but they must have changed to back to paying stars because it took 10 stars from me. Ack! xD

I know I should have read closer, but the muscle memory thing made me automatically tap that spot... haha. Anyone still seeing the option to open another daily giftbox for free?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes I do. I noticed it's an on and off thing especially for my android game.

After the update, I got this feature on my iOS game and it's quite constant. Except I don't have to watch a video since there isn't, so I can just open the 2nd one immediately hehe!
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh wow! I never got the option to watch a video :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Oh! Thanks for the heads up! I'll pay close attention. Sorry you learned this the hard way. :(
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I've never got option for a free gift box, then again my game crashed and I lost everything :(
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got the option twice, at the first one I clicked the 'done' button by habit, but I noticed something odd.

Since the 4.9.0 update my source of ads is getting dry, I used to get like 5 k-stars on a day, this week I got 3 K-stars only.

I don't understand how that works, there were times where I got ads at every 2 days, then I thought I became lucky getting lots of ads on the same day and now all this emptiness!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Xime, which a new game gets her free 2nd video quite contantly. Garrett not so much...maybe it has something to do with it?. Also Xime has the option for the VIP suscriptions but somedays it costs 15 reals/month and other 60 so I don't know...I get scare they charge me 60 instead of 15, I know I have the option of complaining but ugghhh. Maybe one of these days.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here