Glitch: The half-ombre bob is back

maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
(This only pertains to iOS users asfaik)

Hey Glu!

I loved how you fixed the ombre bob after the glitch that made half the bob non-ombre. That was really great of you guys!

But in your latest update, the glitch is back:

0ry9XMR.jpg

If you don't mind, can you patch it during the pushed update? I hope we don't have to wait until the next app store update, but I'll understand if it can't be patched easily.

Thanks so much -- and thanks for fixing it once already, as well.

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Same thing with this hairstyle:

XUPHzie.png

Please fix it again, Glu :(
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh dear that dang ombre bob will be the death of me hahaha I was ecstatic when they actually fixed it! And please fix the apple product sync. My game won't sync up to my iPad!!! How will I switch my game over to a new phone if we can't sync?!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That sucks girls, you should report on the support section of the forum that way can be more effective!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu should fix the wardrobe malfunction glitch too. My doll red bra is showing up on my contact list and she's too scared to show some cleavage. I've mentioned it before on the weekend event thread. I know that it's not a problematic glitch but seeing it on my other doll is so bothersome to me.:(
    28k7pd2.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    That sucks girls, you should report on the support section of the forum that way can be more effective!

Oh thanks! I'll try to post it there. I didn't know Glu monitored that board really, my bad. Also good to see you, Vats!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good talk to you too Max! They monitore everything here, trust me!

By going there it's just make things official lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Ugh. I noticed this. It didn't bother me while it wasn't fixed, but after they fixed it I really loved it and now it's back to the original which I don't like now.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Hey Glu staff--

Glub3wZ.jpg

The bob is fixed. I just wanted to say I noticed it and I appreciate it. I know it's a really small thing. But in fixing the small things, to me, it really shows the players you listen and endeavor to assist when and where you can. For the past few weeks especially, I've been really pleased with your responsiveness and helpfulness from both the forum moderators (holla Kalinda, eggs&bananas) and the customer service reps I've interacted with. I am still occasionally frustrated with some aspects of the game, but it makes it much easier for me to spend money on it when I feel like fixable concerns and problems are being addressed.

I mean, to be clear, I highly highly doubt this thread did anything to resolve the issue, but it's still nice that the bob is fixed.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, this is so sweet. I'm going to copy it over to the Glu Love thread. Yay the hombre Bob is fixed. :)

Edited to Add: Hey everyone, just letting you know Max was kicked out in error. she went out with some spam due to tech issues. She's back with us in a temp account till her name can be rescued and her forum credentials restored to her right name.

She's been a peach, and we'll get it fixed. But Max wasn't booted or anything for multiple thanks yous as she assumed. So, lets all give her a big hug. SHe's MaxTemp. Hiya Max.

Happy Saturday. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG I was just reading the update and saw Max was banned, thank goodness it was an error!!!!!!!! Couldn't get by without my fellow Tommy lover LOL. Welcome back MaxTemp ❤️
    Awww, this is so sweet. I'm going to copy it over to the Glu Love thread. Yay the hombre Bob is fixed. :)

Edited to Add: Hey everyone, just letting you know Max was kicked out in error. she went out with some spam due to tech issues. She's back with us in a temp account till her name can be rescued and her forum credentials restored to her right name.

She's been a peach, and we'll get it fixed. But Max wasn't booted or anything for multiple thanks yous as she assumed. So, lets all give her a big hug. SHe's MaxTemp. Hiya Max.

Happy Saturday. :)
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    On the subject of wardrobe errors, is it a glitch that the thigh-high black boots from Halloween don't work with certain wardrobe items? I'm able to wear them with all kinds of dresses and skirts that cover them up, but when I want to show them off and pair them with many of the short skirts and shorts, it kicks the boots off. I'd love to wear them with the pockets-hanging-out denim shorts from that old Khloe outfit but it never lets me.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    SugarK wrote: »
    OMG I was just reading the update and saw Max was banned, thank goodness it was an error!!!!!!!! Couldn't get by without my fellow Tommy lover LOL. Welcome back MaxTemp ❤️

I'm back!! From the land of the banned. Tommy lover hehehe. Love him! Can't wait for Dunkirk!
    Woot woot! Glad you're back gf :cool: ;):p
    I'm back!! From the land of the banned. Tommy lover hehehe. Love him! Can't wait for Dunkirk!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

Oooh, can I join the Tommy lover club, too?

tumblr_mp8rkjEDMj1rq820oo1_500.gif

<333
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Of course Coco ;)

giphy.gif

<333

tumblr_mp8rkjEDMj1rq820oo1_500.gif

<333

um welcome to the club, the best club ever

giphy.gif
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    um welcome to the club, the best club ever

giphy.gif
    SugarK wrote: »
    Of course Coco ;)

giphy.gif

yay-tom-hardy-thesis-lol-me-tomhardycherry.gif

(I love him ridiculous amounts)