Is 34 the maximum amount of energy BEFORE celebrity perks are applied?

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
As stated in title. :)
I am wondering if 34 is the max amount of energy a person can get at level 20. Pretending that the celebrity perk energy additions do not exist.
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    As stated in title. :)
    I am wondering if 34 is the max amount of energy a person can get at level 20. Pretending that the celebrity perk energy additions do not exist.

I think so. When you do a comeback, you get 3 more added to the max. I was maxed at 34 until then, and then the one more added with the perks thing. I am at level 33 right now.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I think so. When you do a comeback, you get 3 more added to the max. I was maxed at 34 until then, and then the one more added with the perks thing. I am at level 33 right now.

So you have 38 energy, currently?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

Just leveling up the max energy you can reach is 34, no matter which level you are. However, if you do the 3 comebacks , you will earn +3 energy for each comeback, in total 43. Now, with those celebrity perk things, you are able to get +1 to +3 energy. So, people can reach 46 energy bolts.
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Just leveling up the max energy you can reach is 34, no matter which level you are. However, if you do the 3 comebacks , you will earn +3 energy for each comeback, in total 43. Now, with those celebrity perk things, you are able to get +1 to +3 energy. So, people can reach 46 energy bolts.

Thanks! That answers everything!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts

Yes. Sorry for the late response. I'm working, but this is my break now lol.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm on my 2nd comeback and I took the fashion comeback and got 3+ energy. Originally I was 37 but I got 2+ on celebrity perks when the newest update came up and then I got my 2nd comeback adding my total current energy bar to 42. I'm happy as a clam right now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    And can anyone tell me exactly what a comeback is?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    And can anyone tell me exactly what a comeback is?
    When you've reached #1 on your game then the game offers you a choice of three comebacks to choose from: Love Guru, Fashion Icon, Money Maker. Each comeback gives you 3 bonus energies for you to peruse on your tasks.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    When you've reached #1 on your game then the game offers you a choice of three comebacks to choose from: Love Guru, Fashion Icon, Money Maker. Each comeback gives you 3 bonus energies for you to peruse on your tasks.

Ah, okay. I'm super super far away from #1, lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player