Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Do you understand me now?
    I understand your point but life has given me enough RL sh!t to not care about the really vain things I guess. I'm here for the fun, so anytime this game starts to get to me I just make myself put my sh!t together because really...there is too much going on in the world for me to suffer about things in the virtual realm.

So yes, I understand the compulsive need of having that coveted item you have been waiting forever to have and, if that makes you feel happy, I'm all for the bring the 60 kstar payment. But do I get it, get it? No necesarilly and I think that's ok. For me, the happy feeling is the gain for all the people that do not have all those items others label as 'c r a p p y' because, for example, I know you hate at least one item on the guys closet that I adore...so it's a thing for the taste of each person.

The only thing is: I do not like to pay the 60 kstars because if not everybody can have access to the item I don't see it as fair. Maybe if you had access to it because you are a A lister in the first 10 possitions of the list, that I understand...that's the real cream of the cream in hollywood and you can decide if you pay millions for a bag or a pair of pant or whatever, but if you're going to put items out there that not everybody has a shot to get, then no I don't like it. And before some says everybody got a chance...no, not everybody sees the Kardashians and knew about the game the moment it got out. I only saw the game on facebook on the exact 1 year aniversary of it...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Whoa... I didn't even get a throwback event on my game and I already updated. What TF is goin on?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Whoa... I didn't even get a throwback event on my game and I already updated. What TF is goin on?

Hasn't started.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hasn't started.

Lol...we wish it was all week long!!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Hasn't started.
    Lol thanx gurl. I almost had a heart attack there.
  • Options
    I wanted to say "Calm your t!ts" lol I'd find every chance to use it it's hilarious.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    How are you doing with the whatsapp withdrawal? I'm counting the minutes down because right now is 5 to 2 pm.

Wait, what? OMG I'd be dead for real! :eek:

Okay, here's my wishlist...

d74cDRu.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Took me a while to make my wishlist as we were celebrating our twins 6th birthday, but here it is:

image_zpsvmiuyhhn.jpeg

image_zpsh532ogm1.jpeg

image_zpsok8yyro0.jpeg

Did not see all these items in the boxes of last week's Throwback event, but these are the items I really really wanted and missed out on during the events self!!
    Same! I want all of that except for #3 on dresses and #3 on earrings. I have those already. I'm also dying for the Halloween Queen of Hearts hair and Khloe's French braids. I will die a happy woman if I had Khloe's French braids and that bobbed hair. Also, I'd love Kris Jenner's short hair from a previous event.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

d74cDRu.png

Oh man, if I could I would give you that colored jacket with the bowtie...I think G used it once, when he firts won it at that event. Where do you get the items to do this wish list thing?. I for sure have at least one item in my mind but I never really remember what we got ever lol. Did you search the forum for those pictures?!.

Yeah...a life without whatsapp in this day and time is just ridiculous but, so is the justice systems in the world. We're going 72 hours without the app in Brasil, it's been 4 and I'm already feeling like I don't know how to comunicate with the world lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh man, if I could I would give you that colored jacket with the bowtie...I think G used it once, when he firts won it at that event. Where do you get the items to do this wish list thing?. I for sure have at least one item in my mind but I never really remember what we got ever lol. Did you search the forum for those pictures?!.

Yeah...a life without whatsapp in this day and time is just ridiculous but, so is the justice systems in the world. We're going 72 hours without the app in Brasil, it's been 4 and I'm already feeling like I don't know how to comunicate with the world lol.
    Have you ever used the app Telegram or even FB Messenger would do free calls. I actually prefer Telegram app over WhatsApp
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey, Stardust I just searched the Exclusive Items thread for my wish list and took screen shots and cropped the pics :) mine is not as neat as everyone else's though lol that thread is on the 2nd page of the forum. Hope that helps!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Last week's throwback I saw the lips with the mole in someone's boxes, think maybe this week they'll put the high-in-demand SG ones?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Last week's throwback I saw the lips with the mole in someone's boxes, think maybe this week they'll put the high-in-demand SG ones?
    I have the lips with a mole already. But my credit card went into a deep deficit when I chased the eyes that matched it. I'm still traumatized by it.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Honestly I'm appreciative of any items from these events since I've just started about a month or two ago and there is a lot that I'm missing!

BUT, if I had to choose the things I want most... that would consist of new guy hairstyles and most of the event ones look really nice so I'd be super happy to nab an event hairstyle for my guy!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Honestly I'm appreciative of any items from these events since I've just started about a month or two ago and there is a lot that I'm missing!

BUT, if I had to choose the things I want most... that would consist of new guy hairstyles and most of the event ones look really nice so I'd be super happy to nab an event hairstyle for my guy!

Same here. I'm not really a picky person so whatever items that I win for my dolls, I'll be satisfied with that. It's greatly appreciated that the throwback events includes all 4 freebies gift boxes because there are players who buys their Kstars and there are some players who don't buy kstars. I don't buy them with RL money. I only earned them through the game. I usually only spend it just for V.I.P. events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Have you ever used the app Telegram or even FB Messenger would do free calls. I actually prefer Telegram app over WhatsApp

Oh yeah, it's just that everybody is using WA so it's easier. Plus I don't really have the energy to tell the parents about this other ways we can comunicate...that's just a lot of energy lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey, Stardust I just searched the Exclusive Items thread for my wish list and took screen shots and cropped the pics :) mine is not as neat as everyone else's though lol that thread is on the 2nd page of the forum. Hope that helps!

Thanks!!. I guess I don't have the patience to do that right now but maybe someday lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    lol Stardust you just destroy me, I'm so vain, selfish and pathetic.

I appreciate your honesty, I'd like to reiterate that I'm not against the event, indeed it's great that everyone is winning something.

I'm sorry if anything I said to hate, it's something you or anyone else care or like, I can be pretty intense to express myself, but that doesn't mean it has no value or that I think people who likes it have bad taste or something like that, when I say that is always about myself, you know I like to shave my entire body, but I think it's sexy guys who doesn't for example:p.

Now hating myself for having opened my mouth to justify why a pixel hair is so important to me. Shut up Vats!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    lol Stardust you just destroy me, I'm so vain, selfish and pathetic.

I appreciate your honesty, I'd like to reiterate that I'm not against the event, indeed it's great that everyone is winning something.

I'm sorry if anything I said to hate, it's something you or anyone else care or like, I can be pretty intense to express myself, but that doesn't mean it has no value or that I think people who likes it have bad taste or something like that, when I say that is always about myself, you know I like to shave my entire body, but I think it's sexy guys who doesn't for example:p.

Now hating myself for having opened my mouth to justify why a pixel hair is so important to me. Shut up Vats!

Don't worry! I knew what you meant, and I think others do, too. Some people just aren't able to spend stars like that, but if you are able to, I say go for it! I hope they add the feature to buy more boxes!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    tbh I could get used to having throwback events every week like this. I feel like it's definitely gonna motivate me to play more.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    AjalAjal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

d74cDRu.png

I want them to I have from the secong row at the bottom
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Same! I want all of that except for #3 on dresses and #3 on earrings. I have those already. I'm also dying for the Halloween Queen of Hearts hair and Khloe's French braids. I will die a happy woman if I had Khloe's French braids and that bobbed hair. Also, I'd love Kris Jenner's short hair from a previous event.

I have the Kris Jenner hair and I soooo wish I could give it to you :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    GUYSSS!!!! BAD NEWS!!!! The girl on instagram who posts spoilers have either deleted her account or it's been deleted cause it's gone now. I don't know if forever but I think it is! How are we supposed to get spoilers now?!? I'm gonna cry! Like literally cry!! :( Nvm, there's no crying emoji here lol :p
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    GUYSSS!!!! BAD NEWS!!!! The girl on instagram who posts spoilers have either deleted her account or it's been deleted cause it's gone now. I don't know if forever but I think it is! How are we supposed to get spoilers now?!? I'm gonna cry! Like literally cry!! :( Nvm, there's no crying emoji here lol :p

I read she decided to leave instagram for personal reasons. Well we'll be able to survive without spoilers but it was really nice having them :)

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no, no more spoilers???
    Wasn't there a Russian website that posted the events beforehand?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Throwback event is here!

TS1hiAL.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My first box :)
    The red gown is my dream omg, I hope I will get it one day ♥

13120843_10209548745818090_632421469_o.png?oh=aed46fc5b033722b96ef77f30c0c7603&oe=572B0C75

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Throwback event is here!

TS1hiAL.jpg

If there's one advantage of being unable to sleep it's that I can get right on with earning some point before work. With dilligence I can finish this 8 hour gig in my usual 5/6 hours and earn a few points before my shift starts ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carol Davida first box:
    2dh5g0h.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    My first box:

3444ahi.png

I'd have loved to get that outfit in the top right corner, it looks gorgeous on the girl.. Hopefully I'll get it eventually :)
    Lot of shoes though!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.