Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Good luck to everyone!! I hope you get great items :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Dammit I wanted hair. I got gold shoes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious first giftbox:
    qrz212.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Here's Twilight's first box:

sX781W9afoQ_qO-a7WJIfEOUVWUSu1Zuo1ZBTo1I0Zzs5aa6LqWn2sAqna7plS5MkUN83zMYAw=w1600-h900-rw-no

I don't really mind! I love it! I love everything! And I want everything! The only thing is, THERE IS NO ICON. I guess, everyone's first picked box has no icon lol :p
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    Here's Twilight's first box:

sX781W9afoQ_qO-a7WJIfEOUVWUSu1Zuo1ZBTo1I0Zzs5aa6LqWn2sAqna7plS5MkUN83zMYAw=w1600-h900-rw-no

I don't really mind! I love it! I love everything! And I want everything! The only thing is, THERE IS NO ICON. I guess, everyone's first picked box has no icon lol :p

I remember winning that bag when Xime was on facebook (I still miss all the clothes we live there) and I'm pretty sure that was the first thing I ever won from a giftbox on a weekend event. Now if you ask me which one...lol.

I want it all too. Just because I want options!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have a question, will you guys continue to open 40KStar/box during weekend events?

I have spent 4 digits in KStars chasing gift box items all the time, but now that I know they can be earned with hard work instead, I have regrets spending so much money in the past.

The only thing is we don't know if they will end up in these throwback boxes. Like none of us has seen Brad Pitt's hair or SG facial features.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats, Carol! I love that dress! :rolleyes:

Naim, I keep opening gift boxes for sure. The chances to get the items I want in a throwback are near zero :D

I'm super happy with my first box :o

1si21tR.png

JFZv8AU.jpg
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    First box! I'm kind of angry with myself because when I was inviting a friend to my reality gig, it was someone who broke up with me because of the glitch, and I chose to make up with them for 27 stars. :( I meant to press cancel but I guess my head is not on right because I pressed 'ok' and now I'm 27 stars poorer.

rDTr4b.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lord Disick vibes! :cool:

4KvxRfh.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My first box
    image_zpsez8pcpya.png

Loved the items, but i'm happy with the bracelet also.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    It sure is!!

image_zpsi2p7taya.png
    Charli wrote: »
    Lord Disick vibes! :cool:

4KvxRfh.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Naim, I keep opening gift boxes for sure. The chances to get the items I want in a throwback are near zero :D

That's true. Maybe I keep seeing pictures of people getting lucky on their boxes that it must have gotten to my head. *Slaps self* Wake up Nai!
    PM to add
  • Options
    My first box:

image_zpsi81fpgls.png

Again a purse but hey it did not cost me any K-stars so I'm happy! I'm just gonna ignore that really gorgeous red dress in the bottom left box..!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My first round has been busy getting rid of Krap gifts. Heart Earrings for one Android (missing the Red New Years Dress I'd kill for) Rubber and leather bracelet, and what looks to be a black panty girdle. But...whatever I get that I don't want know, means a better chance of getting something good next time. ;)

Such a freakin' optimist. lol. Happy THrowback everybody. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It sure is!!

image_zpsi2p7taya.png

Yay! Now I need those shoes.

Oh, and happy birthday to the twins!! Best wishes form my side :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, Bilal and AmyT! They had the best day: breakfast in bed, trip to the zoo and panncakes for dinner!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday to your twins! Pancakes for dinner is the best, and I'm 22! Never too old! xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Congrats, Carol! I love that dress! :rolleyes:

Thanks Cherrey.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, Bilal and AmyT! They had the best day: breakfast in bed, trip to the zoo and panncakes for dinner!

You can't possible ask for more, all of that just express how much they are loved and that's really what life is about. Congrats to them.

Now, for my first round. I think I did good...I still want more clothes for Garrett but, whatever. Lol. Here it goes.

This is Xime's clearly. I remeber this one look. I think the dress is inspired by one of Khloe's outfits but I'll have to check the X project to remember how it was put together.

Screenshot_2016-05-03-08-39-20-1.png

And this one's Garrett's. I remeber this because the shoes have actual socks :O. But we never got them so I guess is cool to have them now. I have no idea how to dress them but I'll do my best lol.
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-52-33-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I have a question, will you guys continue to open 40KStar/box during weekend events?

I have spent 4 digits in KStars chasing gift box items all the time, but now that I know they can be earned with hard work instead, I have regrets spending so much money in the past.

The only thing is we don't know if they will end up in these throwback boxes. Like none of us has seen Brad Pitt's hair or SG facial features.

I'll do it. I clearly do not spend that much money but once in a while I cave and we have the free box. I don't usually chase Items, maybe a hair if I think I can't live without it. But IF I don't get what I want I know now that I can get it in the no so far away future. So maybe just go for the things you really really like and live the rest to luck.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, LantsPance and Stardust1!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    My second box:

image_zpsggxa9xtp.png

At least it's not another purse, but boxes 1 and 6 really hurt!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    You are so right, Koko! I try to stay positive and just figure that at one point I'll have won all the shoes and purses so only dresses will come my way!
    My first round has been busy getting rid of Krap gifts. Heart Earrings for one Android (missing the Red New Years Dress I'd kill for) Rubber and leather bracelet, and what looks to be a black panty girdle. But...whatever I get that I don't want know, means a better chance of getting something good next time. ;)

Such a freakin' optimist. lol. Happy THrowback everybody. :)
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I'm hoping to open my first box in a few hours. I'm having an off week. My job is usually only open Thursday -Sunday but I weirdly had to work yesterday and today for a little bit so I'm way thrown off haha these are supposed to be my leisure days !!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Twilight's second box:

e6ub9z.jpg

Another bag!! I hope my 3rd and 4th are atleast some accessories or dresses. I love bags but this bag is not that kewl. And it doesn't even have a cute icon on it :mad: I would have loved the first and second box :(
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    I'm seeing a trend here. The dresses are very often at the corners of the palletts, aren't they?. Worth the try I think.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just had the greatest palette: 3 of the most beautiful dresses, 2 hairstyles, fantastic shoes - and what do I pick? A pirate hat!! I am so sad I want to cry. :-(
    Android
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I forgot to take a screenshot of my first palette, but I won these boots. I don't know where they're from, but oh my, aren't they absolutely gorgeous?
    J2fIaBR.jpg

Second box, eh, not so awesome, but it's free so I'm not complaining!
    4TZIIbg.jpg
  • Options
    I just had the greatest palette: 3 of the most beautiful dresses, 2 hairstyles, fantastic shoes - and what do I pick? A pirate hat!! I am so sad I want to cry. :-(

Hey! Cheer up! :) At least the pirate hat won't be in any future pallettes so you have a better chance now for things you really want!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    First box! Love this shoes ❤
    Screenshot_2016_05_03_09_54_53_1_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.