Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You were able to use NPCs? I only had friends in my selection.
    Spleen wrote: »
    Same... And I have a lot of NPCs friends but they don't show up when I want to invite them. My friends are also disappearing once I have invited them so the game says I don't have anyone to invite :confused:

I think it might be because you don't have NPCs that are professional extras. The only NPCs you can use for reality shows are those professional extras. :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    I think it might be because you don't have NPCs that are professional extras. The only NPCs you can use for reality shows are those professional extras. :)

They're professional contacts tho :)

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    First box. I don't like it, but I'm just happy we get to do this :) I doubt there's any way I'll make it to the 4th box because I'm in the process of moving, so I'm pretty busy! But I'll try to get on every few hours and do a couple shows at Calabasas! Good luck everyone! Keep posting your pallets pleeeease!! :)

[URL="[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/bellarose08/media/Mobile Uploads/BCC6DCDE-F075-4145-B875-3A3243738243.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/bellarose08/Mobile Uploads/BCC6DCDE-F075-4145-B875-3A3243738243.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][/url]BCC6DCDE-F075-4145-B875-3A3243738243.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    the pirate hair is everywhere omg

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey, there was an android update on Friday. I missed it till yesterday. It was supposed to fix a number of things, and it worked on the stuck celeb perks, and I'm thinking it fixed the friend break up. I'm not positive. So you might want to check it out in the PlayStore. Otherwise, you can post again in the Glitch thread. We're still waiting for a few fixes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I know!! I've had it in so many pallets and I want it!! Haha
    XoXo
    Wah I want dresses and all I get are freaky earrings. And krappy bracelets. It takes a lot to ruin my cheery attitude, but this is it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

It's everywhere in both gender's boxes lol
    PM to add
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-02-14-58.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

My gut said BOX 5!!!!

I went with box 4 and got a fancy new purse. My least favorite type of accessory =(

If I had gone with my gut, I would have had my MOST desired throwback item. Even more then the SG eyes.

The mermaid dress. That's my dress. I must own that dress. Nothing else matters to me but that dress. My merfamily isn't complete until mommy has that dress.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just a quick question. Is there any evidence that the 4th box contains better items than the first box?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Keem wrote: »

My gut said BOX 5!!!!

I went with box 4 and got a fancy new purse. My least favorite type of accessory =(

If I had gone with my gut, I would have had my MOST desired throwback item. Even more then the SG eyes.

The mermaid dress. That's my dress. I must own that dress. Nothing else matters to me but that dress. My merfamily isn't complete until mommy has that dress.

Aww I'm sorry, Keem :( that would definitely complete your merfamily! I wish I could gift you that item <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Ok a watch. I still have 6 chances to get a dress. Sad thing...between last week and this...18 boxes...18 accessories. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    daffodil wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Is there any evidence that the 4th box contains better items than the first box?

It's a random shot of what you get in each box from what I see.
    Also, "better" could mean anything to anyone. Some dolls covet shoes, some want pretty tops, some collect purses...
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Yass thank GOD I have the event this time around

I'm working on my last box now.
    Loved the first item I got, the second ones were heels but I would've been happier with something else in that palette and third was the most disappointing. I got a big beige/nude bag.

Kinda bummed we are not given the chance to pay and open extra boxes like with the daily boxes. This way everyone gets one free item for every box and you can pay more for....more
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Got this cute black and silver bag in my 2nd box :)

Happy with it since I've got so many black and gold bags! I've now also finally got something that matches a pair of black and silver studs I love that have just been sat in the closet unworn until now :D

4E0D108D-2AF2-438D-B328-09C698B6F1FC_zpsxjdcafur.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I love these shoes aswell, but they look somehow odd when the doll wears them :D
    Yeah a little bit :) but i REALLY wanted them lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    It's a random shot of what you get in each box from what I see.
    Also, "better" could mean anything to anyone. Some dolls covet shoes, some want pretty tops, some collect purses...

That's what I was thinking. I was just curious if maybe the 4th box would always contain something from the fourth earnable box from an event. If that was the case I would probably grind more to get the 600 (!!!) points, if I knew that the last box would contain that "cherry-on-top-item".
    hackers can burn in hell
    daffodil wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking. I was just curious if maybe the 4th box would always contain something from the fourth earnable box from an event. If that was the case I would probably grind more to get the 600 (!!!) points, if I knew that the last box would contain that "cherry-on-top-item".

Look at it this way - every item here is "the one that got away"
    If it wasn't for throwback, these items would be gone 100% - and we would be stuck forever looking with envy as another doll has it.

This makes every item a "cherry on top" item! Anything you pick is awesome!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    FOR THE REALITY SHOW GIGS YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NPCs WHO HAVE JOBS CONNECTED TO ACTING IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF DENTISTS AS CONTACTS THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
    If you still have the issue of not being able to access/invite npc's to the show tapings, please post in this Glitch thread. Since it's a new Event, if the issue hasn't been coreected, if you post there, I'll try and get an answer for you. Be sure you took the Friday Android Update.

Holy Krap in a handbasket. I went against my usual to find a net shirt, when in my usual box was the green beauty from the St. Patrick's Day Massacre (very bad day here. lol) SO. I'm going to go find something to do around the house I have to step away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    I apologize for annoyingly bumping my own post, but I think The Mystery of the Missing Baby Bash Event Items could be of interest to others, too. Please see my post below! I'd love to hear everyone's feedback (have you seen these items? are they really the only event items missing?). Thank you. :)
    Hi everyone!

I wanted to wait for another Throwback Event to confirm but now I think I can. Having scanned both IG and this forum, I am *fairly* confident (though please correct me if I'm wrong) that I have seen at least one item from every past event (save for really recent events) EXCEPT ONE: the Baby Bash Event Party Event from June 5, 2015, which is unfortunately the event containing my #1 wishlist item for Throwback, the white winged shoes.

I'm not familiar with how to host and post pics, so for now here's a link to the archived page from the forum with photos of the items: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122868-Your-Exclusive-Clothing-Items/page16 (post #160, c/o KatePillgrim).

Reaching out to the forum 1) to confirm whether this event (and this event only) has been overlooked and 2) to inquire how best to inform Glu, assuming this was just a mistake and not done on purpose.

Looking forward to your replies! I feel like a conspiracy theorist, haha.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Koko, is there a similar thread for iOS bugs? I'm on iOS and there has been no patch for us yet, to my knowledge.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My second box
    image_zpsfdrdqosr.png
    The worst choose ever...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    AmyT wrote: »
    Aww I'm sorry, Keem :( that would definitely complete your merfamily! I wish I could gift you that item <3

Awww you are so sweet! If anything I'm encouraged. I know that it's in the boxes. If I don't get it this week, I'll get it next week!
    But when I do, be prepared to hear my sqweeeeee of delight even over there across the pond!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok a watch. I still have 6 chances to get a dress. Sad thing...between last week and this...18 boxes...18 accessories. :(

Omg Koko that is sad. Last week I win mostly shoes but on this one Xime won a dress in number 1. I'm still wating for my 2nd box on both. Keep on trying!!. A girl can't never have enough earrings! ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I apologize for annoyingly bumping my own post, but I think The Mystery of the Missing Baby Bash Event Items could be of interest to others, too. Please see my post below! I'd love to hear everyone's feedback (have you seen these items? are they really the only event items missing?). Thank you. :)

I can't honestly say I've seen these items. The purse might be one thing I want. So yeah, maybe they didn't put it but maybe is the one event a lot of people completed? I remember baby fever, that update was HUGE...I was new and didn't bother to participate on weekend events (the dark days of my gaming lol). I mean, I'm sure Glu people made some sort of computer savvi thing to assure that you don't get in your box an item you already have. So maybe we haven't seen it yet.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Finally off work. Gunna grind super hard now. I'd like to open 2 tonight haha. Saving my first one. I'm to nervous to open it after my 100% accessory picking last throwback event.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    evilhag wrote: »
    Finally off work. Gunna grind super hard now. I'd like to open 2 tonight haha. Saving my first one. I'm to nervous to open it after my 100% accessory picking last throwback event.

Good luck!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!

My gut said BOX 5!!!!

Aww, I'm sorry :( I remember that was the first event I ever completed because I HAD to have that mermaid dress!! It was a party weekend and I had just bought Calabasas. I was grinding up until almost the last minute because I didn't have the jet yet haha. I hope you get it!!!
    XoXo
    Aww, I'm sorry :( I remember that was the first event I ever completed because I HAD to have that mermaid dress!! It was a party weekend and I had just bought Calabasas. I was grinding up until almost the last minute because I didn't have the jet yet haha. I hope you get it!!!

This event was insulting. It finished when I had 13 points left to the dress. I was out of stars for energy, broke from San Francisco, and tapping was laughing in my face.
    The jet was of no help to me then.

Thank you glu so much for putting this fish back in our sea!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.