Options

Monday, Monday. What will this week bring?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Happy Monday Morning Lovers of KK:H

Allegedly waiting for a VIP this week
but a lot can happen between now and this weekend.

so, dare we hope for a third weekend of the most lovable event......
Throwback?

Ok, Tuesday I'm in love.

So, what do you think? Is this a good waiting room for whatever is going to happen?

Me? I'm desperately hoping for another throw back event. I'll GLADLY work for 4 more dips in the pool of Weekend Event Items.

ETA: heh heh heh. Let's see who's awake with their eyes open on this monday morning.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I want the VIP event! Please! Glu, give me a grinding break! :(
    Glu just wished me luck in the next Throwback Event. Is this a big hint or what??

How kind of them! I hope we all get something nice next throwback :)
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Now confirmed there's a throwback event tomorrow!
  • Options
    Where did the confirmation come from? Have to be honest, it was nice hearing it from Glu first. ;) I was sad to see no Sale on Stars this Mothers day, hey, maybe they're doing it on Fathers day instead? Or...Maybe no sale.. Or, or, or....maybe it's planned for some fantastic 2nd Anniversary celebration.

My fingers will be happy for no grinding, VIP alleged by a reliable but unconfirmed source for this weekend. But, I want to pace myself. I want to allow for any offers Maria calls with. Last time I was in and out spending stars like a whirlwind. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Where did the confirmation come from? Have to be honest, it was nice hearing it from Glu first. ;) I was sad to see no Sale on Stars this Mothers day, hey, maybe they're doing it on Fathers day instead? Or...Maybe no sale.. Or, or, or....maybe it's planned for some fantastic 2nd Anniversary celebration.

My fingers will be happy for no grinding, VIP alleged by a reliable but unconfirmed source for this weekend. But, I want to pace myself. I want to allow for any offers Maria calls with. Last time I was in and out spending stars like a whirlwind. lol

Oh it was kkhcallie the doll from the IG who always post the weekend events spoilers on Thursdays :)
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

Hey Koko, when is the game's anniversary again?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm looking forward to the post dedicated to Misty makeovers myself because I already snapped what I think is the perfect idea ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Oh, awesome. someone picked up my lament about making her over. I don't remember where I wrote that. lol. Have to go see what you did Andrzej.

And thanks. One of my dolls follows that instagram. I think I'll add her to the other two.

Oh, and in the suggestion thread I saw someone mentioned wanting a wishlist. I think that's great, but till it comes, I take screenshots of my doll trying on the item if it's wardrobe, and that pic goes in the VIP file for that device. I screenshot furniture the same way. Until Glu gives us the opportunity for a whishlist in game, we have to make out own.

Before I started the screenshots (it also shows how many stars) I just kept a wishlist on the device. For example
    Dubai loveseat, Ariana Grande Hair, Pug on the plane. Like that. if anyone has a better system, please share.

I am so psyched about the Throwback Event. I know I kept saying it's huge, but we've gone from not ever having a chance for things we mssed, to spending a lot for the tb gboxes. Now, we grind a little (which we do anyway) we get 4 prizes. Ok, saying it again. This is Huge. Hmmm, I keep seeing the image of Julia Roberts' eyes flashing as she says "This is Huge" was it Pretty woman? Ahhh, whatever. Everyone join me in the happy pickle dance for the upcoming Throwback Event and Alleged VIP for this weekend.

Hmmmm, where did I put those dancing pickles. hang on

Dancing_Pickles.gif

There we go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Oh, awesome. someone picked up my lament about making her over. I don't remember where I wrote that. lol. Have to go see what you did Andrzej.

oh, I hadn't posted a topic yet - I thought it might be overstepping since you were the one to offer popping her head onto the makeovers and came up with the post idea after all - but totally can if you don't want to so we can get started ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    This week, begining on wednesday and finishing friday, I have to go to a congress and have to make a presentation of my masters dissertation and yah know, participate in the event meaning I'll have 1 day to enjoy TB...just 1. Having to make a 10 minute oral presentation is already freaking me out but to not have TB is killing me. I'll see what I can do but I'm feeking I won't make much progress :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    oh, I hadn't posted a topic yet - I thought it might be overstepping since you were the one to offer popping her head onto the makeovers and came up with the post idea after all - but totally can if you don't want to so we can get started ;3

No please by all means start that thread. Is there a male Misty counterpart? If not, lets pick a guy to make over as well. If I started every crazy thread I thought about, I'd never have any time to play. so....by all means...start that thread Andrzej, and thanks for picking it up. I'll post there too, and help put the faces in if needed. :) Do you want a header for it?

Now I'm going to do somemore posts for the Event Items thread. Hey, does anyone remember when we get(got) the mini update file the past 2 weeks when we got the Throwback Event? I'm going to amend this thread title so we can use this as our TBEvent #3 . WOw, now we'll have to start adding these into the Encyclopedia as they happen.

No one likes my dancing pickles? Well, then I guess you wouldn't be interested in my online Khristmas Kard one year. I put pictures of the 4 KGirls (including Kris the original 4th Sister) heads on the pickles, Put a Santa hat on them, staggered the dance moves, made the pickles purple and green and said Merry Christmas. Freakin work of art I tell ya.

ETA: oh, I already made them purple and green in this picture. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    No please by all means start that thread. Is there a male Misty counterpart? If not, lets pick a guy to make over as well. If I started every crazy thread I thought about, I'd never have any time to play. so....by all means...start that thread Andrzej, and thanks for picking it up. I'll post there too, and help put the faces in if needed. :) Do you want a header for it?

Now I'm going to do somemore posts for the Event Items thread. Hey, does anyone remember when we get(got) the mini update file the past 2 weeks when we got the Throwback Event? I'm going to amend this thread title so we can use this as our TBEvent #3 . WOw, now we'll have to start adding these into the Encyclopedia as they happen.

No one likes my dancing pickles? Well, then I guess you wouldn't be interested in my online Khristmas Kard one year. I put pictures of the 4 KGirls (including Kris the original 4th Sister) heads on the pickles, Put a Santa hat on them, staggered the dance moves, made the pickles purple and green and said Merry Christmas. Freakin work of art I tell ya.

ETA: oh, I already made them purple and green in this picture. lol

I like the dancing pickles. The painkiller has nothing to do with it. Pay no attention to the sick doll behind the curtain.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Well I don't know if any of you remember but I got an everyday purchasable jumpsuit in my throwback box last week and I submitted a ticket to glu thinking it was a glitch because, well, given its a throwback event I would expect all box options to be previous event items but it turns out it was on purpose :/

gnxRmOD.jpg

So that sucks that we could
    Possible get everyday items.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    There's absolutely NOTHING to do in this game. I honestly don't care about the TBS, because I already have all the items that I want. They should make a mini update with some new gigs and clothes, really. Something to do. Anything. Please!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I like the dancing pickles. The painkiller has nothing to do with it. Pay no attention to the sick doll behind the curtain.

Aww thanks. And maybe the painkiller has just a little bit to do with it. Feel better SickDoll btc. (Behind the curtain)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    This week, begining on wednesday and finishing friday, I have to go to a congress and have to make a presentation of my masters dissertation and yah know, participate in the event meaning I'll have 1 day to enjoy TB...just 1. Having to make a 10 minute oral presentation is already freaking me out but to not have TB is killing me. I'll see what I can do but I'm feeking I won't make much progress :(

Stardust, Good luck with your presentation! I totally know how that feels, how can 5-10 minutes feel like such a lifetime. I did an oral presentation in my field too where everyone in the room knew way more than me. They say it gets easier! Someone suggested to me that when you first start presenting you should have it written out exactly what you want to say word for word. They say winging it is only for the experienced. Just a little bit of advice I was given.

I feel you about not being able to participate. I have been so busy the last few weeks with life and now vacation the past two weeks and next week/weekend I move across the country. Then end of June I start a huge job that requires a lot of hours and I don't even know if I will be able to participate in weekend events much less weekday ones. I just do what I can and hope to win something good when I can.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

I agree. What a bummer that there was no sale. I even got a iTunes card for Mother's Day!! GRRR!! I was also hoping for a throwback event too!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Bestest of the best luck for your presentation!! Nail it ok? :o

With 1 day, I'm sure you could get at least 2 boxes each for Garrett and Xime. There's always next week :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Good luck with your presentation, Stardust! That sounds amazing, go you! I'm sure you'll do fab :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Well I don't know if any of you remember but I got an everyday purchasable jumpsuit in my throwback box last week and I submitted a ticket to glu thinking it was a glitch because, well, given its a throwback event I would expect all box options to be previous event items but it turns out it was on purpose :/

gnxRmOD.jpg

So that sucks that we could
    Possible get everyday items.
    Wow, that really, really, really sucks. "The chances of getting any rare item are always minimum" apparently it's too much to ask that a THROWBACK EVENT only offer THROWBACK ITEMS. The more you know.

I'm currently trying to contact Glu regarding the fact that I just purchased the largest k-star pack yet received NO perk points for the purchase. Trying to communicate with the Glu Customer support team can be like pulling teeth. They tell me I'm a priority user and that my ticket has been fast-tracked, but it still takes them over 24 hours to reply and the response is so generic and vaguely worded that it makes me wonder if they're even familiar with the game they're meant to be working for. This morning they told me not all packs are included in the Celebrity Perks. Are you kidding me?? The in game message says you get x amount of perks when you purchase k-stars, I purchase the BIGGEST bundle available, and apparently that potentially may not even count?? Sounds like the biggest bunch of BS to me. Not to mention false advertising. Around 7 hours go I sent them a screenshot of the receipt that shows what pack I purchased, still waiting for a response. Hoping the person I'm talking to is wrong. Otherwise I will be asking for a refund.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wow, that really, really, really sucks. "The chances of getting any rare item are always minimum" apparently it's too much to ask that a THROWBACK EVENT only offer THROWBACK ITEMS. The more you know.

I'm currently trying to contact Glu regarding the fact that I just purchased the largest k-star pack yet received NO perk points for the purchase. Trying to communicate with the Glu Customer support team can be like pulling teeth. They tell me I'm a priority user and that my ticket has been fast-tracked, but it still takes them over 24 hours to reply and the response is so generic and vaguely worded that it makes me wonder if they're even familiar with the game they're meant to be working for. This morning they told me not all packs are included in the Celebrity Perks. Are you kidding me?? The in game message says you get x amount of perks when you purchase k-stars, I purchase the BIGGEST bundle available, and apparently that potentially may not even count?? Sounds like the biggest bunch of BS to me. Not to mention false advertising. Around 7 hours go I sent them a screenshot of the receipt that shows what pack I purchased, still waiting for a response. Hoping the person I'm talking to is wrong. Otherwise I will be asking for a refund.

Please let us know how that turns out. I was looking to purchase a pack soon, but if there is not a chance to get perks for all packs, I'll know to keep it minimal.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Stardust, Good luck with your presentation! I totally know how that feels, how can 5-10 minutes feel like such a lifetime. I did an oral presentation in my field too where everyone in the room knew way more than me. They say it gets easier! Someone suggested to me that when you first start presenting you should have it written out exactly what you want to say word for word. They say winging it is only for the experienced. Just a little bit of advice I was given.

I feel you about not being able to participate. I have been so busy the last few weeks with life and now vacation the past two weeks and next week/weekend I move across the country. Then end of June I start a huge job that requires a lot of hours and I don't even know if I will be able to participate in weekend events much less weekday ones. I just do what I can and hope to win something good when I can.

Oh thank you!!. Yeah, I'm writing a 'script' and I plan to reh**** the whole thing at least twice before just walking into that room. Probably freaks me out more that is not in my native speaking lenguage but hell! I've been living in Brasil for 3 years now, I KNOW I can do it, I just need to get it together and accept that if I make a mistake is not the end of the academic world, It'll probably relax me lol. Thank you for the advice!

Thank you Nai and AmyT, the good vibes will help me a lot...I'm going to get them!! (Both the TB boxes and the public lol).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Please let us know how that turns out. I was looking to purchase a pack soon, but if there is not a chance to get perks for all packs, I'll know to keep it minimal.
    Will do Kayla. My first instinct was just that there had been a glitch, I was expecting Glu to be like "Oops that shouldn't have happened, let's work out what went wrong" but if they're gonna tell me that buying the premium k-star pack won't give you Celebrity Perks - when the game literally says buying k-star packs gives us Celebrity Perks - then that's something we all deserve to know.
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Will do Kayla. My first instinct was just that there had been a glitch, I was expecting Glu to be like "Oops that shouldn't have happened, let's work out what went wrong" but if they're gonna tell me that buying the premium k-star pack won't give you Celebrity Perks - when the game literally says buying k-star packs gives us Celebrity Perks - then that's something we all deserve to know.

It's definitely a glitch because I got points for the biggest pack. But instead of just saying "our mistake, we'll fix it", apparently it's intended so they don't have to take responsibility. Glu support is really lacking imo.
  • Options
    Amilicious wrote: »
    It's definitely a glitch because I got points for the biggest pack. But instead of just saying "our mistake, we'll fix it", apparently it's intended so they don't have to take responsibility. Glu support is really lacking imo.
    Oh wow, thank you for this! I'm relieved it's just a glitch - so then I am owed perk points after all - but disappointed in the Glu rep's response. Hopefully we get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I wish you all the good luck in the world Stardust!

1z2qfwj.png

Off to a good start :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    YAY!! Throwbacks are back!! Here's my first. Missed the other shoes I so desperately want!! Grr!! Always happens, I'm off by ONE box every time!

50E93002-4DE4-474C-B00F-C45A2ECD668D.png_zpsjcsva1jr.jpeg
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Good pick, Laralu! I love that dress, it's one of my favourites :)

I got these shoes in my first box, I know most people don't like them but I love them! I was gutted at Christmas when I chased them and missed out :D I'm not in work until this afternoon, I'm going to try and open the 2nd box before I leave!
    151376C2-9407-44DD-ADCF-76908528B8A7_zpsxiburoa9.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options

I thought it was points for SPENDING k-Stars not buying them. Maybe I'm wrong. Hmm.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just opened my first box and my doll owns another white jumpsuit. Here's my doll modeling the white jumpsuit.

14XfOx.png
    pE8vuT.png

I would have to say that I think that today I'm gonna have a great day on this game since today is my 25th birthday.:)

My dolls won't win any lame cash, energy bolts, or daily gift box clothing as prizes since it's a throwback event. I'm loving this event so far so that's a good way to start.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I thought it was points for SPENDING k-Stars not buying them. Maybe I'm wrong. Hmm.
    That can't be right; I spent a lot of k-stars this weekend opening gift boxes and buying JL purses and didn't received any perk points.

This is the official in game message, bolding mine:

"Earn rewards by collecting celebrity perk points! Earn celebrity perk points by collecting the daily gift box, leveling up, and by purchasing stars or cash from the Starshop. Get between 100 and 2000 perk points for each purchase. The bigger the pack, the more points you earn!"

I purchased the biggest pack, thinking I would get perhaps 2000 perk points, just going by the last two sentences. Instead I got nothing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.