Monday, Monday. What will this week bring?

Comments

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Happy Birthday doll!!

24A7C8B9-41D8-4205-BFB7-F75CEB26E17A_zpsba2j4qhv.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    That can't be right; I spent a lot of k-stars this weekend opening gift boxes and buying JL purses and didn't received any perk points.

This is the official in game message, bolding mine:

"Earn rewards by collecting celebrity perk points! Earn celebrity perk points by collecting the daily gift box, leveling up, and by purchasing stars or cash from the Starshop. Get between 100 and 2000 perk points for each purchase. The bigger the pack, the more points you earn!"

I purchased the biggest pack, thinking I would get perhaps 2000 perk points, just going by the last two sentences. Instead I got nothing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!

I'm sorry. Hopefully Glu Support does something. They always have glitches and take forever to fix. Like I said I wasn't sure.. I was guessing because I couldn't remember what I read. I never really keep track of the celebrity perks. Perhaps I should.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Happy Birthday Carol!!!! I hope you have a lovely day :D

Thanks Amy! I'm really happy about getting it :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm sorry. Hopefully Glu Support does something. They always have glitches and take forever to fix. Like I said I wasn't sure.. I was guessing because I couldn't remember what I read. I never really keep track of the celebrity perks. Perhaps I should.
    That's okay Bobbie! I would definitely keep track of them if you purchase k-stars, just in case this glitch happens to you. Luckily I had the mind to screenshot my perk points before the purchase of the k-stars, and then after, to prove that I had not received any.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Oh wow, thank you for this! I'm relieved it's just a glitch - so then I am owed perk points after all - but disappointed in the Glu rep's response. Hopefully we get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

I bought the pack for £14.99 that gives you 220 Kstars and I advanced from midway through 'perk 11' (the hair and cap) to 2020/2200 of perk 12. So if you bought the premium pack, you should have advanced way more than that! Bad glitch, I hope they sort it for you asap.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Happy Birthday, Carol!!!! Enjoy your day :D<3<3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! :)

5lopz1.png
    KaAana.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious won earrings on her first giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    wolf It's defo a glitch you didn't receive any perk points. Recently when Glu gave us the KStar sale for big 5.0 update, I bought the largest pack on both my games. On my android game, I received 4000 perk points but on my iOS I only received 2000 perk points. I don't know if my iOS game was shortchanged or not, I haven't pursued it yet. I think it's better you start a new thread on FAQ where the Glu mods monitor, talking to the in-game support is futile imo. If you do start a thread, I can post my issue to back you up!!
    PM to add
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hy guys I just started playing KKH maybe a week ago. Because I'm so late to this party I own no clothes so Throw back events are exciting for me :D
    And I wanted to share my box with you,hope you don't mind :) (I hope this works *fingerscrossed*)
    13161507_1183587821672208_459954823_o_zpswwtmdhrs.png
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    wolf It's defo a glitch you didn't receive any perk points. Recently when Glu gave us the KStar sale for big 5.0 update, I bought the largest pack on both my games. On my android game, I received 4000 perk points but on my iOS I only received 2000 perk points. I don't know if my iOS game was shortchanged or not, I haven't pursued it yet. I think it's better you start a new thread on FAQ where the Glu mods monitor, talking to the in-game support is futile imo. If you do start a thread, I can post my issue to back you up!!
    Good idea Nai, I will create a thread in the support section later tonight. :)

First TB box: They're cute shoes, I just have so many that look similar. Oh well it's free.
    CiFtD2sVIAEP0VQ.jpg:large

Second TB box: omg no.....
    CiFtD2zUYAArKqZ.jpg:large

Sadly this serves me right for deviating from my normal pick (bottom row, second from right) both times.

Welcome to the game and the forums plasticsunshine!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    OMG, happy birthday Carol! The 10th of May is my grandmother's birthday as well :3

First box -

tumblr_o6yi0dNDSh1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6yi0dNDSh1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I'm not sure where this shirt is from but I remember being SO jealous of the white shirt that came with the hamptons event mere weeks before I started playing and this reminds me of that so I like it already :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That can't be right; I spent a lot of k-stars this weekend opening gift boxes and buying JL purses and didn't received any perk points.

This is the official in game message, bolding mine:

"Earn rewards by collecting celebrity perk points! Earn celebrity perk points by collecting the daily gift box, leveling up, and by purchasing stars or cash from the Starshop. Get between 100 and 2000 perk points for each purchase. The bigger the pack, the more points you earn!"

I purchased the biggest pack, thinking I would get perhaps 2000 perk points, just going by the last two sentences. Instead I got nothing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!

Definitely contact customer care about this. ANd the perks are not for buying things with KStars, according to the statement from Glu, Perk points are awarded by Buying Stars from the StarShop, not buying thing WITH stars.

Happy Birthday Carol!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Definitely contact customer care about this. ANd the perks are not for buying things with KStars, according to the statement from Glu, Perk points are awarded by Buying Stars from the StarShop, not buying thing WITH stars.

Happy Birthday Carol!

Oh right, right, you get the perk points from actually buying the stars themselves. I happened to buy stars *three times!* last week because I either needed them or just plain wanted to have a nice amount because there's several things I want, but for once am saving them for a VIP weekend--maybe this weekend...? And each time I bought a star pack the perk points bubble showed telling me I'd gotten some. No, though, no points for buying things that *cost* stars. And also, you get the most perk points *from* buying stars; a little shady, but there you go. I wish there was also another way to earn more perk points by other in-game ways than have already been stated by Glu, but then I think that part of the game would be over too quickly for us, and we'd lose that option of fun as well as a new addition to the game--adding more energy to our...well, energy bars--and who doesn't like that, right?--and the new exclusive hairstyles, which are <3, and the clothes. My thoughts are we're not supposed to get to the red, white, and blue skirt until around July 4th, which is further put off because there's a dearth of points required between no. 12--50 stars required, and no. 13--a whopping 4,000 points needed, way more than we've needed up until no. 12, and it's kind of disappointing as well as a rather blatant "requirement" for us to buy large chunks of stars since the daily gift box gives so few points; I haven't leveled up yet since perk points began, so don't personally know about that yet. But I think the daily gift boxes and leveling up will eventually lead to scoring enough points for people to move forward, as well.
    happy birthday, carol!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Happy birthday carol!

I fell asleep last night finishing my rivals talk show from the weekend because i was so busy this weekend. I fell asleep before I could finish and woke up and finished with 4 stars and 50 throwback points! Huh that was nice.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    First box!

eJyMCJ.png

Happy birthday, Carol!!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh right, right, you get the perk points from actually buying the stars themselves. I happened to buy stars *three times!* last week because I either needed them or just plain wanted to have a nice amount because there's several things I want, but for once am saving them for a VIP weekend--maybe this weekend...? And each time I bought a star pack the perk points bubble showed telling me I'd gotten some. No, though, no points for buying things that *cost* stars. And also, you get the most perk points *from* buying stars; a little shady, but there you go. I wish there was also another way to earn more perk points by other in-game ways than have already been stated by Glu, but then I think that part of the game would be over too quickly for us, and we'd lose that option of fun as well as a new addition to the game--adding more energy to our...well, energy bars--and who doesn't like that, right?--and the new exclusive hairstyles, which are <3, and the clothes. My thoughts are we're not supposed to get to the red, white, and blue skirt until around July 4th, which is further put off because there's a dearth of points required between no. 12--50 stars required, and no. 13--a whopping 4,000 points needed, way more than we've needed up until no. 12, and it's kind of disappointing as well as a rather blatant "requirement" for us to buy large chunks of stars since the daily gift box gives so few points; I haven't leveled up yet since perk points began, so don't personally know about that yet. But I think the daily gift boxes and leveling up will eventually lead to scoring enough points for people to move forward, as well.

Oh, I just leveled up yesterday. I'll go check those points.............I think I got 100 perk points for moving up to Level 46. And I think they made it geared toward either looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term goals as far as Perks go, or the fast way is buy those stars.

I really thought we'd have the Mothers Day Sale again......but no. Maybe father's day in June? Oh, can you imagine if on your birthday, you got a sale on stars? Wouldn't that be special? Anyway, I think I was spoiled when the perks started because everything we'd done in the game gave us all those perks at once...so lets buy stars.

Since it's allegedly from a reliable source that it's a VIP this weekend, so if you buy stars to spend this weekend, you get the added benefit of racking up Perk Points, in addition to funding your VIP. I have to check and see whst my balances. I did food shopping today (I'll cook tonight, that will satisfy them through tomorrow night, then back to the store on Thursday...and will you all please remind me to get more gift cards. I think this might actually be the VIP weekend that Z gets her helicopter.

Now, back to the birthday girl...................Hey Carol....what are you plans? Did you get any presents yet? What kind of cake are you having, or will it be a surprise? And, what would you LOVE to get for your birthday?

bday.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Happy Birthday Carol!!!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Carol!

04.jpg
    HBCarol.gif

Needed to put it in the sky with Diamonds. :)

Happy Birthday Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    evilhag wrote: »
    Happy birthday carol!

I fell asleep last night finishing my rivals talk show from the weekend because i was so busy this weekend. I fell asleep before I could finish and woke up and finished with 4 stars and 50 throwback points! Huh that was nice.

wow. that is a sweet deal. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I just leveled up yesterday. I'll go check those points.............I think I got 100 perk points for moving up to Level 46. And I think they made it geared toward either looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term goals as far as Perks go, or the fast way is buy those stars.

Since it's allegedly from a reliable source that it's a VIP this weekend, so if you buy stars to spend this weekend, you

Oh, that would be great to have an idea of the number of perk points one might get from leveling up. I'm thinking possibly some more, depending on a person's level. I'm level 37, thisclose to 38. I really don't mind taking my time achieving perks; it's something to look forward to, you know? I would've loved a Mother's Day sale definitely, but late Sunday afternoon, maybe around 5:00...?...I was minding my own business, posting back to Keem, when maybe two, and no more than three, minutes later I was suddenly so sick as h e l l with food poisoning. Sunday night, and at some point yesterday also, I finally had to take a real painkiller to make this illness something close to even bearable. I slept a lot, unfortunately not a healing sleep. Ohmigod, I am SO sick. We all went to Mother's Day brunch at the Swan Club--I had gotten married there and it was just freaking AMAZING--we go there every Mother's Day since then, although this was the first Mother's Day without my mother. I was trying to hold it together, but my brother and I were both just so distraught that after everyone came back to our house, my brother and his family only stayed a few hours before driving back up to Scarsdale. So for dinner on Sunday we and the kids had leftover takeout pizza and meatball heroes from Saturday night. About 15 minutes after, as I mentioned, I wrote to Keem in--was it in Apropos of Nuthin?--and minutes later I was so insanely sick. This Italian restaurant is one of my favorites, but to tell you the truth, I've gotten food poisoning from them before; but I didn't want to believe it I guess. Anyway, the kids had only pizza while my bf and I shared a hero. He later said, after I first got got sick, that he didn't like the way it tasted. But he's got a much better constitution than I and rarely gets sick, whereas *I'll* catch anything that comes down the pike. So he's fine, and I'm so glad my daughter and son managed to avoid this, because I wouldn't wish this on even my worst enemy. Which is good since I don't have any enemies. Heh. So at death's door, I remembered there was something I needed to post to Koko, and in the least bizarre way possible I did that and then was KO'd completely. Still so ill but I want to try and walk the block from here to the really nice park and get a little air, but not sure I'll make it. As for the may-be-almost-certain VIP event this weekend, I'll need to see what the earnables are, so maybe I'll wait to buy a star pack at 5:00 am Friday, which I sometimes do, otherwise I won't get much past the second earnable. The only things I remember from the "spoilers" posted last week are pink shoes and two hairstyles, all of which I really want, though I don't know what event(s) they're slated for. I do like a surprise so seeing teasers on Thursdays is something I really look forward to. Ohmigod, I'm babbling. It's the painkiller, though I swear on everything that I loved the dancing pickles regardless! I would so have loved to see the K sisters and Kris as pickle dolls.

Ok. Here's an example of how you style your doll when you're terribly, horribly sick, and actually think it looks good. She wore this everywhere she went yesterday, and so far today too, because I'm right now just that twisted I'm still liking it. She even went to a beach shoot yesterday looking like this, though I otherwise always style her appropriately for every gig. It was an 8hr shoot, but she didn't wear bikinis or any one-pieces at all: I think she's not talking to me right now. Sorry, isabeau!

From yesterday--last week's throwback gladiators:

image_zpsv6lqx1oh.png

Morning, today: one of last week's throwback earrings and a diff hairstyle. I'm loving all the throwback jewelry I've been getting, a shoulder bag, some shoes, a pair of coveted earrings I'd really been wishing I had, and a textured black skirt I'd never seen before. Since I'm such a jewelry and accessories freak I really like what I've been getting.

image_zpsjiuldg7t.png

A few hours ago I changed most minor thing again--new throwback Fourth of July earrings. They're nice, but I really like more visible jewelry best. Me in my Chanel shades (the two Lagerfeld ones I have just look weird); my husband in a pair of his.

image_zpsvkgtiexx.png

Sadly, I've only been able to manage three throwback boxes a week, but I love the event completely. Only one box so far today, I wasn't able to wake at 5:00 am; but with a more stronger painkiller I took about an hour ago, I think I might get another one today. Also, is it just me or has Glu added a little more time to the event? That would be supreme.

Uh-oh, dropped a bunch of copy way above. And had to change pics THREE TIMES. No good, no good.

My doll hates me for these disasters, but I have to say she does match her luggage at LAX, so there's that.

Ok, someone shut me up now.
    One got a cute little black Kylie number dress I think. Another shoes.....and oh yeah AppleP got the red white and blackish blue or <-> patriotic top. She already had the shoes. I'm so bad at screenshotting these. Too many devices. I tap I grab I go tap some place else. That should be my mantra.

i love these events. TY TY TY Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-10-03-28-34_zpszaptm3zb.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

My first box, and shocker - it's a purse. But it's the bunny purse so.....
    My merdress is nowhere in sight, I'm praying hard to the glugods....

Happy Easter from my doll to yours

KKH_Screenshot_1462906384663_zps9pxotars.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Don't get me wrong I love the fact that we get TB events every week (at least I think we will) but I hope Glu allows us to open additional boxes in the future but only IF the PLAYER chooses to do so with their K-Stars. So that way the players who choose to conserve their precious K-Stars can do so without being forced and just grind to open all four boxes .

So today with Elijah I've been "lucky" and got these pair of glasses from the first and second TB boxes. I would've preferred a suit, some nice shoes or just some casual sneakers instead but I can't complain it's "free" stuff.

2pyalpe.jpg

EDIT: Here are the four items I earn with my female doll I love everything but I hate the fact that I don't have any shoes to with dress #1.
    1- White bedazzled dress
    2- Misty's special event dress
    3- 4th of July shirt
    4- SG dress

2yl39r4.jpg
    Sophie
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Throwback Week 3, Box 1:

yqxeTT3.png

I remember I was so close to getting this shirt.. And the time was up, ugh! But now I have it, the So Glamm shirt! :o

Box 2:

QbCL7NU.png

I love sunglasses, so I'm happy with these.

Box 3:

apJS7g1.png

Hm, this one's nice too. But kinda wanted that green scarf. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-10-14-35-28_zpsv74lfrlz.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Box 2. I remember this dress. I wanted it so bad! Glad I got it!
    Until I realized I don't like any of the hair / accessories I own to style it with :(
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday Carol! Have fun :o

fv24ZWb.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    3 boxes opened and now I can sleep :) I'll try for the 4th tomorrow but I don't know if I'll manage.

Box #1 yayy! I chased those shoes so much at Christmas ! :)
    Box #2 not so great (5th pair of shoes I've won in the throwbacks lol)
    and Box #3 I'm super happy with this watch! This is another item I chased. I love watches!
    EB7C15A3-FB4C-431A-82C1-FECEE07D5837_zpslk8z9kfd.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Throwback Week 3, Box 1:

yqxeTT3.png

I remember I was so close to getting this shirt.. And the time was up, ugh! But now I have it, the So Glamm shirt! :o

Box 2:

QbCL7NU.png

I love sunglasses, so I'm happy with these.

Box 3:

apJS7g1.png

Hm, this one's nice too. But kinda wanted that green scarf. :p

How are you going so fast! I love that shirt with the flannel wrapped around the waist!
    Daily iOS KKH player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.