NPC Clothing

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Gosh it's so neat!! I love some of the NOC clothing. I wish they would give us some of these!!

A39F94AE-0E05-4F05-8902-9A4E984EF7DC.png_zpsnwontofg.jpeg
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I agree!!!!
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Gosh it's so neat!! I love some of the NOC clothing. I wish they would give us some of these!!

A39F94AE-0E05-4F05-8902-9A4E984EF7DC.png_zpsnwontofg.jpeg

Ok, and who is this NPC? I have never seen her in my game.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts

This is Jenn, the other half of Mario. They are Kim's glam squad :)
    Keem wrote: »
    This is Jenn, the other half of Mario. They are Kim's glam squad :)

Ok thanks, Keem. I haven't gotten that quest yet. If my game ever loads again, I hope I can get it soon. That's when we get the 80's hair, right?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

This is Jen in my game, but I never saw her in these clothes. The thing is, we don't get the clothes that "special guests" do. And some of them, like Karl and Andre, have signature looks that just aren't going to be up for grabs. I really like Jen's outfit here!
    Funny thing is I never have seen Jen. Or Mario. I made it to level 33 and have yet to get a storyline that involves her. I have read that she gives away a free curly 80's 'do, and I want it lol. I would like her outfit, too please, GluGods.
    Ok thanks, Keem. I haven't gotten that quest yet. If my game ever loads again, I hope I can get it soon. That's when we get the 80's hair, right?

KKH_Screenshot_1462920928159_zpsrsr2kk6t.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

This is the hair Jen gives you during a questline!

Side tip on this questline when you get it - do not spend the kstars for mario or Jens bonus. The reward for the kstars is an extra job star completely filled, so only 3 are needed instead of 4(5) for completion!
    Keem wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1462920928159_zpsrsr2kk6t.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

This is the hair Jen gives you during a questline!

Side tip on this questline when you get it - do not spend the kstars for mario or Jens bonus. The reward for the kstars is an extra job star completely filled, so only 3 are needed instead of 4(5) for completion!

I adore that hair on your doll! Thank you for the tip, too!! :)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    This is Jen in my game, but I never saw her in these clothes. The thing is, we don't get the clothes that "special guests" do. And some of them, like Karl and Andre, have signature looks that just aren't going to be up for grabs. I really like Jen's outfit here!

Yea I know we don't but that top would be awesome. They need to stop making the NPC's awesome and giving us the ****. LoL
    Funny thing is I never have seen Jen. Or Mario. I made it to level 33 and have yet to get a storyline that involves her. I have read that she gives away a free curly 80's 'do, and I want it lol. I would like her outfit, too please, GluGods.

I got it in even 34!! Almost there!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Yea I know we don't but that top would be awesome. They need to stop making the NPC's awesome and giving us the ****. LoL

I got it in even 34!! Almost there!!

Bobbie--I'd like to try that necklace too!
    I adore that hair on your doll! Thank you for the tip, too!! :)

Thank you, and you're welcome!

I really like the hair! I find its best with a simple outfit since the style itself is so detailed. Unfortunately you gotta do Marios job before hers.
    Mario is cheap. This would have been a great chance to give us dolls a new make up color option (we need more lipstick and eyeshadows, omg....)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    If I see another NPC with the white hair I'm going lose it. I need it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!