Options

House/Car/Pet Guide

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Can we make a house/vehicle/pet guide? I would be willing to put it together, I just want to make sure no one is working on one. This would take a pretty extensive work load, which I can handle but I'd hate to do it if someone else is already.

Thoughts?

It could be pinned for easy accessibility and updating!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have a pet sticky, and if you want to use that, the location sticky, & the new price of houses list that would be awesome. But I don't see how the vehicles play with that list. The newer homes don't have garages, and once you buy a vehicle and choose it, it goes everywhere with you. I think the vehicles should be a different list, only because the garages dropped off.

A few few days ago I mentioned it would be great to do a master list of
    locations/ homes-prices/ pets-prices/ tapables at that location

Would that work for you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I have a pet sticky, and if you want to use that, the location sticky, & the new price of houses list that would be awesome. But I don't see how the vehicles play with that list. The newer homes don't have garages, and once you buy a vehicle and choose it, it goes everywhere with you. I think the vehicles should be a different list, only because the garages dropped off.

A few few days ago I mentioned it would be great to do a master list of
    locations/ homes-prices/ pets-prices/ tapables at that location

Would that work for you?

Yes! I would love to do this. I will do it all in a word document on my computer so I can save it since it will be a lengthy process. Then I can copy/paste here for you. Ill update you when I am done. Give me a couple days and we should be rolling!! I think the only reason I was thinking to add the cars is because then people would know how much they are and what's available. But I can leave those out!

I'll get to work!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Hi. Just counted and took screenshots. We have 9 garages. If you want to add those that's fine, but there have been no garages starting with Dubai. Calif has one in Hollywood, one in Calabasas. What's silly is the garage in Tribeca, but none in the Hamptons. This is an awesome undertaking Bobbie. You really rock. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Can we make a house/vehicle/pet guide? I would be willing to put it together, I just want to make sure no one is working on one. This would take a pretty extensive work load, which I can handle but I'd hate to do it if someone else is already.

Thoughts?

It could be pinned for easy accessibility and updating!

Hi. I would like to let you know that I made already made a list of house and car prices in another thread. Someone else posted the location of the garages and what cars are in them in the same thread. The only thing that is missing is the price of the house in K Stars and what pet is in which house.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Hi. I referenced that list you nicely made in my response to Bobbie, but tbh I wasn't sure who put it together. I'll grab the link, for Bobbie. I'm going to suggest she use the Locations in the sticky area, they follow the Vehicle Menu for Calif/Airport Menu order. That order has already been determined by the game, so if we did alphabetical or some other method, it would be terribly disorganized.

List of houses/costs made by NQueen. Thanks again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary