Can you have more then 2 babies?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
So Brooklyn adopted a baby, then Jackson & Brooklyn married and had a baby. Could Jackson adopt a baby on his own? Or can they only have 2?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Each game can have 2 babies max at this time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Each game can have 2 babies max at this time. :)

Lol confused.. So Jackson can have 2 also since he doesn't h ave one in his game? This is really the only way a dad can hold on their baby. I hate that your husband isn't in the he nursery or able to hop them for a family photo!!

(Please excuse type-o's.no broke my thumb last night!)
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry about your finger Bobbie! Hope it gets better as soon as possible!

Yeah the nanny sucks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I hate the Nanny. I'd much rather see my hubby in the Apple game, and my 'twin' in the Androids. The only way I get all 4 babies in the family pictures, is to take a pic of each doll holding a baby, then the same doll holding the other baby, edit it together so a doll is holding both babies, then do the same with the other game. Then put the picture of one twin holding both her babies, on a the pic of the other twin holding HER babies. And then you have a pic of both dolls, and all 4 babies. Hmmm, I might do that later. Sounds like a fun pic.

Next goal in the KKH game? How about dump the Nanny if we have an SO in the game. They'll never remove the 4000 from the giftboxes, but maybe they'll put out SO in place of the Nanny. If we only have one baby, our SO is in the nursery, so, why not just add the SO if we have 2 babies? You know what, Keep the nanny holding the 2nd baby, and just put out SO in the Nursery with us. That would work and be the least amount of work. We know they can put the SO in the Nursery. We know the Nanny holding the other baby works. So......put those 2 aspects together and easy fix. The SO holding the other baby might be too much work, but I'd be fine with the Nanny and my SO. (Nanny looks nothing like my doll, so I have no fear of Nanny Thot (like in Gwen Stefani's case. Nanny transfortmed into a cheap Gwen lookalike, and slipped not only into her clothes, but her bed with Gavin Rossdale as well.) I'd be fine with the Hubby in the nursery looking on, as the nanny has one baby and my doll hold the other) Would that work for you guys as well? Let's ask for that scenario in the suggestion thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I like that KoKo. We should alsobe able to hire the nanny!!

I just want ONE family picture, but I'm not that goodbin Photoshop to set the baby in Jackson's arms. I would love just one family picture!!
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry about your finger Bobbie! Hope it gets better as soon as possible!

Yeah the nanny sucks!

Thanks Vats!! It's slowly annoying me more as the days go on. It's very pretty colors though. Like a toddler colored up and down my hands in blue, purple, green and a bit yellow. It's my personal rainbow! LoL
    If only we could freeze it at that lovely purple before the green yellow and brown take over. Be careful. I've had broken fingers, but OMG the thumb is so important. I hope you feel better soon. My back spasm is getting better. I have a large jacuzzi tub in my bathroom, and a cathedral ceiling, so the hot baths got cold quickly. I devised a solution, and I take my hot baths, and then put a jacuzzi solar blanket over it. Like I'm tucked into the bath, and I feel like i'm i a thermos. Hot baths....translate that into....can you soak it? I really hope they'll consider letting keeping the Nanny with the 2nd baby, and just add the spouse standing around. I think that would make all of us happy. Ok....off to the suggestion thread. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Lol confused.. So Jackson can have 2 also since he doesn't h ave one in his game? This is really the only way a dad can hold on their baby. I hate that your husband isn't in the he nursery or able to hop them for a family photo!!

(Please excuse type-o's.no broke my thumb last night!)

Oh no, that's so painful. People tend to think a finger isn't a big deal, but it so is. And your thumb! I hope it gets better sooner than later, that's for sure!

Just say NO to the nanny! I mean, you go to the nursery and the babies are crying--they need to be changed, they're hungry, they want to play, and she's sneaking outside smoking cigarettes. Koko's right; maybe they can add our spouses or SOs, I don't want the nanny at all.

EDIT: What I meant was leave the nanny, fine, but if my husband could be there too, I'd like that much better.
    Yeah I think the thumb is probably the worst to break too. I can't type or function. Haha

I just want my spouse Rio be able to hold the baby. Like KoKo I'm off to the suggestion board.