Xime and Jax: The wedding. Food and drink for free inside

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    There is a reception of course!! Just wait and you'll see your dolls having the time of their lives lol...as always :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • giselle.kkhgiselle.kkh Registered Users 8 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thank you all so much for being here!. Well it finally happen, here's photographic evidence of the event lol. The groom, Jax, looking dashing as always, the bride spotting the secret wedding dress everybody's been speculating about for months and of course the close friends making part of the wedding party. Cherrey, the bride's siter in law and close friend and Koko being represented by one of her dolls (I'm sorry I suck at names) and as for the groomsmen, Charli, looking handsome as always and Garrett, the proud brother of the bride and groom's friend that was forever wondering what Jax was doing in Napa with his sister...We guess now he knows lol.

Screenshot_2016-05-22-18-36-35-1.png

Everything looks amazing! Congratulations! Xime, I love your wedding dress!:)

GC: kkhgiselle
    Instagram: giselle.kkh
    Everything looks amazing! Congratulations! Xime, I love your wedding dress!:)

Thank you!!

You guys real life took over my time and now I have like 2 pictures made. I still need to put together others. I promise to make an effort to do that tomorrow and bring sexy back lol. You guys can enjoy the drink an food, I'll keep on working but now I have to go sleep. ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you all so much for being here!. Well it finally happen, here's photographic evidence of the event lol. The groom, Jax, looking dashing as always, the bride spotting the secret wedding dress everybody's been speculating about for months and of course the close friends making part of the wedding party. Cherrey, the bride's siter in law and close friend and Koko being represented by one of her dolls (I'm sorry I suck at names) and as for the groomsmen, Charli, looking handsome as always and Garrett, the proud brother of the bride and groom's friend that was forever wondering what Jax was doing in Napa with his sister...We guess now he knows lol.

Stardust, this is beautiful! Xime so gorge and Jax looks like a prince, seriously!! The bouquets, how on earth did you do that, it's all the ultimate perfect!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    You are such a beautiful bride Xime. Congratulations from all of us here. I love your shoe choice. the long trail of the bouquet, pointing to the asymetical skirt, brought home by the same pop of color found in the flowers. The whole think is just wonderful. I'm so happy to be a party of your wonderful moment. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh thank you Isa and Koko, you guys are the best. I'm glad you noticed the details Koko, I thought...I can just live vicariously through them and went for it. The look really matches my impression of Xime and her personality.

Apparently I cannot sleep in peace if I don't at least put those two pictures in here. I think I made this whole think just to have an excuse to put together this...family is very important and I want my dolls to have a big family lol. So here they are. Tomorrow more and of course including all of you beauties.

Xime and Garrett...my babies make me proud lol
    Screenshot_2016-05-22-22-38-22-1.png

And the family in all its glory <3<3
    Screenshot_2016-05-22-22-36-46-1.png

Now I do need to go and sleep lol.

Isa the bouquets are real! I just made some magic and put them in their hands ;).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Congrats to Xime and Jax!

You make a beautiful couple. Hope I'm not too late for the party.

2hquuev.jpg

OMG that hair, it's gorgeous!! What event was that?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG that hair, it's gorgeous!! What event was that?
    Hi Linda! It's actually a celebrity perks prize at the 22nd box. I bought a star pack about two weeks ago during a throwback midweek event.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! The pics turned out flawlessly beautiful! Congratulations Xime and Jax, you guys are such a stunning couple :rolleyes:

And I'm so happy that Cherrey is a part of it aswell! Aww!! She will never forget that :o
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Hi Linda! It's actually a celebrity perks prize at the 22nd box. I bought a star pack about two weeks ago during a throwback midweek event.
    Ok something to look forward to!! It looks gorgeous!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

So beautiful, Stardust! You all look wonderful <3

I love the bouquets :) especially Xime's, they look like stargazer lilies (they were my grandma's favourite flowers <3)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! The pics turned out flawlessly beautiful! Congratulations Xime and Jax, you guys are such a stunning couple :rolleyes:

And I'm so happy that Cherrey is a part of it aswell! Aww!! She will never forget that :o

omigod just realized Jax and Cherrey will be fam too :cool:

Help Xime get ready for babies :p
    PM to add
    Thank you to all our friends who came <3

nWPdeFY.jpg
    Xxzd2Ya.jpg
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love this! Especially Jax holding Xime's hand, so cute. Nai you always amaze me with your talent :D<3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    When the triplets got the invitation, AppleP was the first one in her closet and called out "I have the bridesmaid dress." It was Stardust's vision, for that dress, it was fun styling. But the pictures are just wonderful. Love the magic feeling of the whole thing. Really special. Thanks for letting us be part of it. :0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster wrote: »

nWPdeFY.jpg
    Xxzd2Ya.jpg

Oh this is just too precious Nai!!. You have a way with photoshop (or whatever software you use lol) thanks for helping me and following me into this crazy thing. Lord knows that given more time, I would have go out there in an even bigger way to do this marriage lol but this is just the amount of crazy that makes things special, so thank you really. I think that picture of Jax and Xime will be a little treasure in my phone hehehe.

I have just one more thing to do and then I swear I'm done with the wedding theme and off to new adventures in this game :P. I'll be back, I just need a cup of tea and my pictures. After a day of equations and summaries for congresses I am ready to play.

Thank you all for taking part on this. To AppleP for her enthusiasm on bridesmaid dutty and to Cherrey for being the best sister in law ;).

PS: To all you girls old and new in the forum...you got to clean you PM's inbox!!, I sent about 7 PMs to bridesmaid and groomsmen and they all bounced back lol...you never know when someone will call for you to wear a pretty dress. ;).

Edit:

Here they are, the groom needs some love and attention too. A picture with the pals speaks more than a 1000 words ;)
    Screenshot_2016-05-23-23-03-33-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    What a beautiful ceremony! Congrats !!

This wedding was so much fun! They have weddings and baby showers on Instagram, like everyday. We should do this more often here on the forum. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    What a beautiful ceremony! Congrats !!

This wedding was so much fun! They have weddings and baby showers on Instagram, like everyday. We should do this more often here on the forum. :p

We really should!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Last time, I said anyone who wants an event like this, just pm me for scheduling. We don't want more than one at the same time, because this way, each one is special. I have to contact Bobbie, she wanted to throw an occasion (not spilling what it is. ;) ) but with her messed up hand, it might be tough. So, for Special Occasions - just pm me and we'll set it up. :) I LOVE these special parties. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Last time, I said anyone who wants an event like this, just pm me for scheduling. We don't want more than one at the same time, because this way, each one is special. I have to contact Bobbie, she wanted to throw an occasion (not spilling what it is. ;) ) but with her messed up hand, it might be tough. So, for Special Occasions - just pm me and we'll set it up. :) I LOVE these special parties. :)

That's a good idea!! That way everybody has the chance to make it special.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awwww congrats love birds! I'm so sorry I missed the party :( you all look stunning! xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

nWPdeFY.jpg
    Xxzd2Ya.jpg

This is such a nice bit of work, amazing as always Nai! How did you manage to put Jax on that position? I saw other people doing it as well, but never manage to do by myself!

Screenshot_2016-05-23-23-03-33-1.png

I love to see those pals together, seriously they rock!
    Last time, I said anyone who wants an event like this, just pm me for scheduling. We don't want more than one at the same time, because this way, each one is special. I have to contact Bobbie, she wanted to throw an occasion (not spilling what it is.) but with her messed up hand, it might be tough. So, for Special Occasions - just pm me and we'll set it up. I LOVE these special parties.

I miss those times when this was a thing on the weekend events threads! So many good moments like my b'day last year or when we celebrate my thousandth post at Apropos and B&V first wedding anniversary!

Next week I want to celebrate Mell's first b'day on June 3, who will join me? Everyone is invited:D!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

nWPdeFY.jpg
    Xxzd2Ya.jpg
    #Solidarity

Omg Nai, this is so awesome! KKH Unity in da house! It's beautiful. Thank you, Nai!

29dweih.gif
    GC: Zoë Strange
    They did it again! Lol
    As some of you may know. Xime had a hard time at the end of last year when my phone died and with it my kk game. Long story short, we're back and she found Jax again. His new self made her weak in the knees as much as his past one and here we have them. I just wanted to share the love and the amazing pictures we now can take within our games. I still miss having photoshop to play around with the pictures but I believe these few are really cute and playful just like the couple itself.

Special thanks to Nai for always helping me out with Jax's outfit and just for being amazing and letting me play with my crazy little stories lol.

KKH_Screenshot_1483707532107.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1483707546332.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1483707580439.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations to the lovely couple (again)!!!!

I saw both at those outfits earlier today and was like am I missing something? Now everything makes sense lol

This is beautiful. Love transcends even reincarnation and a hair color change!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Awww I love the close up picture best! Super cute! I'm glad I read your PM just before I left for my day trip, then quickly changed Jax! You know, Jax might be undergoing plastic surgery in the next VIP event. He hopes Xime will still love him! :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey stardust! I'm so glad that you're back and it's so great to see that that Xime & Jax got remarried again.

I love the wedding photos especially the closeup. It looks so romantic and intimate as well:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm so sad that I missed this! The wedding pictures look absolutely beautiful. Congrats :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Thank you guys!. I'll make sure to just play around more and be more present in the forum. Starting a game 3 times took a lot of me and the enjoyment of the game but since I had invested some money into it I just decided to go for it and I'm happy I did!. Let's hope the new year helps me enjoy this part of the 'playing' more.

Nai, I'm sure Xime will love Jax's new look. I mean, just as Vats said, their love goes beyond makeovers lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Are you accepting guests this time around? I know the Androids girls would love to get out of that maroon top and go out with Vatsy to a special occasion. We'll bring another gift...........:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary