Are you kidding me?....! That's just ridiculous!!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
I was #4 on the list, with little miss Willow Pape at #3. I was at the VERY tail end of a party. The final stars dropped that would end the party. The fans from that party would bump me up to #3, and above all NPCS. I planned on doing my first comeback.

BAM!! Right before I could collect the fans I dropped to #8, like I jumped out of a friggin' plane without a parachute!!! Ok what the hell is that about?! We can't jump 16 and 17 spots but flippin' NPCS can?! That's complete B.S.! And RIGHT as I was going to do my comeback?! GRRRR!!! I'm sorry, I am steaming right now!!! :mad:

This is soooo wrong GLU! I understand a challenge, it was already a challenge. I had been working on it for days trying to catch up to the NPCS above me. It was FINALLY in sight (i could taste it!!) and it was yanked away from me. That just makes me so mad and annoyed I don't even want to play.

See Midori Thompson?! +17?!!? Really??!
Screenshot_2016_05_22_00_02_38.png
picture uploading

And then Brooke Richards?! Hell even Brooke Griffiths!!
Screenshot_2016_05_22_00_02_55.png
gif hosting
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you delete any of the NPCs? I know you can't remove Willow. That would be my first line of attack. ANd yeah, how can an NPC jump like that? I'm sorry this happened. But, perseverance will pay off, just as in real life. I hope deleting some helps, then we can work on you passing whoever is left.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi Rose. Ugh, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I've had NPCs in my game jump so many spaces, like 23 spots--47 even!--and it's like, WTH?! I kept wondering and wondering--was Glu mimicking game hackers for us?! Why?? Why would they set things up this way? It was always so crazy frustrating. So I would look through the list whenever this happened--often...much too often--and find that these "people" didn't even exist anywhere in my game, let alone my contacts list! They have names I've never even heard of, NPCs I've never met or even seen. So unfortunately they can't be deleted. If Glu wants to make something so out of whack like this, what?? As I said, it's like they're throwing cheaters into the mix. Last, I had noticed that for the most part I'd gained my ranking back pretty quickly despite this problem. But it's still extremely dismaying, to see.