Next update...*the one after 5.0 :)

Comments

• FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Okay, so many questions.

1. So we can't do SCL gigs over and over again anymore?
    2. I just got a call from Kim to start what seems like some event quests, are these for the Throwback event to get bonus points? :D

No, they're for the new NARS facial feautures with make up :D
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Dumb cab ran him over :(
    R. I.P Simba 2014-2016

PhotoGrid_1464732686736_zpsaxthn253.jpg

I'm sorry!

ROFL xD
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Lants

1. Apparently not, although I haven't tried it others say no
    2. I think it's just the new storyline gigs that come with each update :)
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Okay, so many questions.

1. So we can't do SCL gigs over and over again anymore?
    2. I just got a call from Kim to start what seems like some event quests, are these for the Throwback event to get bonus points? :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    I got mine 20 minutes ago too. Sorry you lost yours Koko

I got mine back. Very odd. ANd the name of the Reality show thing is such a mystery to me. But now that my Throwback is back, I am just disappointed that our Google friends are still frozen. I'm so tired of seeing my games' spouses (the other android) wearing the same clothes. I sick of seeing all of you in the same clothes. I thought it might be fixed then.

Has anyone put in a ticket to customer care about that? I was told it was a difficult thing, Google split their permissions or whatever into 2 groups when they did Gamer ID, and that's why we're messed up. I love all my Android friends, but for heavens sake, change your clothes. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I got mine back. Very odd. ANd the name of the Reality show thing is such a mystery to me. But now that my Throwback is back, I am just disappointed that our Google friends are still frozen. I'm so tired of seeing my games' spouses (the other android) wearing the same clothes. I sick of seeing all of you in the same clothes. I thought it might be fixed then.

Has anyone put in a ticket to customer care about that? I was told it was a difficult thing, Google split their permissions or whatever into 2 groups when they did Gamer ID, and that's why we're messed up. I love all my Android friends, but for heavens sake, change your clothes. lol.

Oh, yay! I'm so happy for you! :) I know how you feel! I was really looking forward to seeing you and others on my game on this update. I guess not :(
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Glu turned him into road kill, but the bright side is... he's with his dad Mufasa now
    Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Just saw this on Instagram, a potential weekend event??? Or is it an old post???

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    BAHAHA!!!!!! Sad but true :p
    Glu turned him into road kill, but the bright side is... he's with his dad Mufasa now
    Lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Dumb cab ran him over :(
    R. I.P Simba 2014-2016

PhotoGrid_1464732686736_zpsaxthn253.jpg

your doll looks great even in mourning lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Does anyone know what the exact date is of the anniversary? It said in the update notes they would have a special event and giift on the big day.. And I really don't wanna miss it.

So happy with this update, can't wait to start getting into all the new things over, but since this throwback event started kinda late I hope I can still get to all 4 boxes
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    A few comments/thoughts/questions on the update:

- Has anyone gotten a luxe goal from Maria since updating? I wonder if this is a glitch - it seems like she should have called by now.
    - I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that Glu took away the repeating SCL gigs. It was too good to last! Let's just remember the good ol' days and think about all of the K-stars we racked up on VIP weekends by doing 1 hour SCL gigs over and over. For those of us who don't get 1 hour gigs from Simon hour, what's the best option now for getting K-stars on VIP weekends? The 3 hour reality gigs?
    - I bought the San Diego SCL for 25 K-stars, and I'm sure I'll fully furnish it, including the two pieces of furniture that cost K-stars. If we are able to work 8 hour gigs every 3 days, similar to SCL, and get 2 K-stars back each time, those furnishings will soon pay for themselves.
    - Sadly, I don't care for any of the NARS eye or lip looks.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Just the fact that Glu put the NARS items makes me happy. And I have the feeling that they're just getting started. Did you guys remember when new hairstyles used to be something VERY rare? And now... Yeah!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

This made me laugh:p

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    A few comments/thoughts/questions on the update:

- Has anyone gotten a luxe goal from Maria since updating? I wonder if this is a glitch - it seems like she should have called by now.
    - I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that Glu took away the repeating SCL gigs. It was too good to last! Let's just remember the good ol' days and think about all of the K-stars we racked up on VIP weekends by doing 1 hour SCL gigs over and over. For those of us who don't get 1 hour gigs from Simon hour, what's the best option now for getting K-stars on VIP weekends? The 3 hour reality gigs?
    - I bought the San Diego SCL for 25 K-stars, and I'm sure I'll fully furnish it, including the two pieces of furniture that cost K-stars. If we are able to work 8 hour gigs every 3 days, similar to SCL, and get 2 K-stars back each time, those furnishings will soon pay for themselves.
    - Sadly, I don't care for any of the NARS eye or lip looks.

I got a luxe goal to buy the SD house. I am not sure how the luxe goal calls from Maria are triggered. Some days I get like 2 or 3 and other days I don't get any, even thought o play just as much. You'll probably get another one at some point!
    I got a call from Maria to purchase the couch in San Diego home's living room.

And yes, 3h episodes are the best.

Hm, I think I'll buy So Chic for 25 k-stars as well. I hope this weekend is VIP.

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Has anyone done an 8 hour So Chic SD gig yet? Can anyone say how much energy it costs to finish a gig there?
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Ugh the NARS event was such a tease. I got my hopes up only to be let down. We were able to do so much flirting with Cassio. I was so sure he'd call afterwards and we'd get to date him but no *cries*
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    ROFL !!! I am crying here!! Thanks for this, Doll!
    (This is not funny, poor thing....)
    HAHAHAHA :-))
    Android
    krystal wrote: »
    Ugh the NARS event was such a tease. I got my hopes up only to be let down. We were able to do so much flirting with Cassio. I was so sure he'd call afterwards and we'd get to date him but no *cries*

YESSSS. Now I'm sad lol
    ticisss wrote: »
    YESSSS. Now I'm sad lol

I legit got so excited. But then I finished the NARS quests and it was just back to zero contact from Cassio. I'm hoping he'll appear again during the anniversary events and maybe the ability to date him has yet to be unlocked but I'm not too hopeful haha
    I legit got so excited. But then I finished the NARS quests and it was just back to zero contact from Cassio. I'm hoping he'll appear again during the anniversary events and maybe the ability to date him has yet to be unlocked but I'm not too hopeful haha

I'm waiting for this since his FIRST appearance. Tragic.
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm waiting for this since his FIRST appearance. Tragic.

Glu will probably never let us date him *cries*

They probably don't want everyone's dolls dating the same guy haha
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Glu will probably never let us date him *cries*

They probably don't want everyone's dolls dating the same guy haha

I remember he was also branded as a bad news player so maybe Kim is simply keeping us from harm XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    Has anyone done an 8 hour So Chic SD gig yet? Can anyone say how much energy it costs to finish a gig there?

Ive done the 8h sdsc job.
    It's not like the one in london(with double job points per ta spot). Regular 8h job tap spot rules go here...

And it is not repeatable over and over
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    How exited is it to be able to walk the dog!!!! OMG...not even the NARS face features got me so exiting! LOL. That is so cute <3<3. I love this update, I feel like I'm rediscovering the game today.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Look who's back !!

KPcfmVG.png

Koko will be sooooooooooo happy!!!!!! :)
    Charli wrote: »
    Look who's back !!

KPcfmVG.png
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    image.jpg

That Rose shirt is CALLING ME! I want to choose whatever partnership THAT belongs too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    That Rose shirt is CALLING ME! I want to choose whatever partnership THAT belongs too.

In my daily gift box, I had multiple partnership seals, so maybe we can get all the rewards no matter what partnership we choose. :D

If the guy holding the video camera says 'Nice work' after a run-in, does that mean you chose the right answer? I'm still confused about how this all works.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Look who's back !!

KPcfmVG.png

Tom Selleck!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College