Next update...*the one after 5.0 :)

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hi, and Welcome LamonyLemon. So glad you joined to find out. Now stick around and have some fun with us. Once we get you, we don't like to let you go. lol.

Welcome.jpg

When you need help, first place you should try is the FAQ & Support subforum

Then General Discussion is the most pop section. Fun Games, advice, tips and tricks, fashion shows and game info. It's all here.

And if you're looking for friends in the game, check out the Gfting and Friends section.

Nice to meet you, you're my 2nd favorite flavor, after Vanilla. :)

Koko your PM inbox is full girl!! I'm trying to PM you. :)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My mailbox is now clean. I just sent something this morning, so that must have choked it. Well, it was a pm to Vatsy, so it was worth with.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The fan service was beyond real here lol
    L4D6Jvb.png?1

I'm sure that many people here end up exactly like that sentence after doing this gig!!!!

I wonder how that plays to the 'I like girls' guys dolls/ 'Not into boys' girls dolls, does 'Kristoff' hit on you guys too?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    The fan service was beyond real here lol
    L4D6Jvb.png?1

I'm sure that many people here end up exactly like that sentence after doing this gig!!!!

I wonder how that plays to the 'I like girls' guys dolls/ 'Not into boys' girls dolls, does 'Kristoff' hit on you guys too?

Who is kristoff?! O.o
    I had cassio in my nars questline (who looks like kristoff with black hair)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Who is kristoff?! O.o
    I had cassio in my nars questline (who looks like kristoff with black hair)

I was wondering the same thing. I have Cassio, too.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So I had a couple of run-ins with the reality show while doing the TB event and I'm guessing there are right and wrong answers to chose from when the guest says something. So had about 15 run-ins and for some of my answers I won some K Stars. Has anyone else won a K Star with the run-in?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So I had a couple of run-ins with the reality show while doing the TB event and I'm guessing there are right and wrong answers to chose from when the guest says something. So had about 15 run-ins and for some of my answers I won some K Stars. Has anyone else won a K Star with the run-in?

I've won K-stars for some and just cash and experience for others. I've only had about 5 run-ins and I've won a star for 3 of them I think.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think Cassio's name is sometimes screwed up. I remember doing a gig in Florence when he was called something totally not him and right now in the NARS gig his name is Justin but I say "Hello, Cassio".
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I've won K-stars for some and just cash and experience for others. I've only had about 5 run-ins and I've won a star for 3 of them I think.

I thought maybe you would win a K star if you gave a certain answer, but maybe winning one is based only on chance.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    I thought maybe you would win a K star if you gave a certain answer, but maybe winning one is based only on chance.

I thought the same thing. I assumed there's a right answer for each scenario that would award a star but I'm not sure.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    just had my first reality run-in!:

tumblr_o86aklOPIa1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Our favorite grumpy bear Luther! Has anyone else gotten him yet?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    just had my first reality run-in!:

tumblr_o86aklOPIa1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Our favorite grumpy bear Luther! Has anyone else gotten him yet?

I did along with Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Maria, Simon, Willow, Cassio, and Crystal Fletcher
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Well who the heck is Evalyn Masters? I totally don't recognize her at all :o

image.jpg1_zpssgxsjfds.jpg
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

image.jpg1_zpssgxsjfds.jpg

I wondered the same. I chose the second option and got kash. No Kstars yet for me.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    I chose side eye and got cash too lol
    I wondered the same. I chose the second option and got kash. No Kstars yet for me.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I thought the same thing. I assumed there's a right answer for each scenario that would award a star but I'm not sure.

I've had the same question asked my Kourtney twice (about lawn sales) both times I've answered "Hidden Treasures!"
    First time, k star
    Second time, kash and exp only
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

You remember Mr. Singh? She's his secretary. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Twice only. Someone else said they received "a bunch." I don't get that because the reality achievements mostly pay very few stars, and so you only get maybe two or three on the street, so I'm not sure what's up there. Maybe she's at the final percentage of reality gigs...?

I still haven't gotten any random stars.. Only 1 from the achievement.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Keem and Lants, Kayla is right that is my Cassio, but his name is glitched in my game!

Bilal thanks for joining me <3

So far I got K-stars from Dirk and Khloe! Kim and Kourtney gave me energy and Ray just money.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Well it seems it's random when you get K-Stars for the celebrity run-ins.

First time Kim asked me for an aquarium cleaner, I chose "trumpet snails" and got a K-Star.

I just got this choice again, and chose trumpet snails again and got the regular kash and exp. xD
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Well it seems it's random when you get K-Stars for the celebrity run-ins.

First time Kim asked me for an aquarium cleaner, I chose "trumpet snails" and got a K-Star.

I just got this choice again, and chose trumpet snails again and got the regular kash and exp. xD

I don't know if you had realized, but the stars we get are from the achievement "real run in". Each question we answer, the achievement bar increases.
    Vats wrote: »
    Keem and Lants, Kayla is right that is my Cassio, but his name is glitched in my game!

Bilal thanks for joining me <3

So far I got K-stars from Dirk and Khloe! Kim and Kourtney gave me energy and Ray just money.

Ive gotten 2 from Kourtney, 2 from cassio, 2 from Marias grandmother, 1 from kim, 1 from kris, 1 from Simon
    About every 3rd run in, I seem to get a star!
    That's a lot Keem!

I don't get how to trigger them yet! Sometimes they are there while I'm doing a gig and sometimes don't...
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I don't know if you had realized, but the stars we get are from the achievement "real run in". Each question we answer, the achievement bar increases.

Are you sure? Cause I got from answering and from the achievement, the last one come from the green tab while the first one pops up from the bubble speech.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats,yes you randomly get a K star from answering the questions correctly and you also get K stars from the achievements.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Guys, did your gc friends kind of freeze in time after 5.0?! None of my gc friends have changed appearance or gained any fans since 5.0...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Daffodil, Android players don't have Game Center friends. Androids froze in 5.0 it was included in the Glitch thread for that, and Glu is working on it. I'm going to start a thread outlining what the problem is, having people sign up. It's hard for people to discover, because unless they play multiple Android games, you don't quickly find out that Appearance and rank are not changing. Hang in there, I have screenshots to put together, but I'll start the thread hopefully later tonight. But Glu does know about it, now we just have to clearly express the magnatude of the issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Daffodil, Android players don't have Game Center friends. Androids froze in 5.0 it was included in the Glitch thread for that, and Glu is working on it. I'm going to start a thread outlining what the problem is, having people sign up. It's hard for people to discover, because unless they play multiple Android games, you don't quickly find out that Appearance and rank are not changing. Hang in there, I have screenshots to put together, but I'll start the thread hopefully later tonight. But Glu does know about it, now we just have to clearly express the magnatude of the issue.

Oh okay, i was wondering if maybe some of my friends just stopped playing, but after more than a month of no change, it seemed odd... Good to know im not the only one.

I know they're not called gc friends on android but I don't know if there's a better term... Google friends?
    hackers can burn in hell
    Vats,yes you randomly get a K star from answering the questions correctly and you also get K stars from the achievements.

Thanks NQueen!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    WOW you have a good memory Bilal :D Thanks for reminding me!
    Charli wrote: »
    You remember Mr. Singh? She's his secretary. :p
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Apparently they are letting us to change the reality show's name for free now :eek: