Options

Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I have to say, it's really fun when I get a Kardashian pop-up on my home screen with Kim saying good morning. This was a good, happy idea.:)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Guys!!

kT0SsBk.jpg

The Venice house can fit seven party people like Calabasas and it's sooooo pretty! Thanks Glu!

Yes, it is sooooooo pretty. and 7 people? We asked for another home like Calabasas, and you gave it to us. Thank you so much glu. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for the all the cute little fixes, Glu! The white nail polish is now white, the golden/black shoes from the event some weeks ago are also fixed and I'm sure there is more that I have yet to find out! :)
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you for the all the cute little fixes, Glu! The white nail polish is now white, the golden/black shoes from the event some weeks ago are also fixed and I'm sure there is more that I have yet to find out! :)

Seconding this thanks! Appreciate both little fixes.
  • Options
    Thanks to the talented designer of this new pair of shoes which came with the latest update. The shape is on point, the details are on point, everything is on point. That is the high quality footwear I want to see!

psJqrQE.png
  • Options
    Thanks to the talented designer of this new pair of shoes which came with the latest update. The shape is on point, the details are on point, everything is on point. That is the high quality footwear I want to see!

psJqrQE.png

Cherrey, I love these shoes too. But for the life of me I can't find them! Are they in the closet or a partnership item, or ..?
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    They are new celebrity perks, level 21!! Aren't they awesome ;)
    Cherrey, I love these shoes too. But for the life of me I can't find them! Are they in the closet or a partnership item, or ..?
  • Options
    Exactly! They are a new celebrity perks prize. You need 12000 points for them :)
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    They are new celebrity perks, level 21!! Aren't they awesome ;)
    Exactly! They are a new celebrity perks prize. You need 12000 points for them :)

Thanks ladies! Man, I wish I'd gotten more perks automatically when more were added. I spent a lot of money after getting the last perk but I'd run out of perks to get. I thought maybe I'd get some new perks automatically when more were added for spending that money (like when the feature was first introduced I got quite a bit from past purchases), but not this time.
  • Options
    I don't know if it has been posted but a huge
    i_love_you_heart_glitter.gif

For putting back the name of our Ice Club. I looked down and saw The Frozen Kokonut in inte left corner of the screen, I almost dropped my bottle toss pour. Thank you thank you thank you thank you

thank you for the Klub fix. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for helping me with my Valentine's Day box problem!
  • Options
    Thank you for fixing the stepping on our pets issue! I just took out my Inu baby and I'm not stepping on him anymore :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks to glu for the revamping the facial customizations and giving it an upgraded look.:cool: I luv my dolls doe eyed makeup looks and their glossy pouty lips too.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    • A lot of appreciation for making the art gallery and art in Venice so reasonably priced; actually, the prices are pretty great! Plus, this was such a good and different idea, I like it a lot! Many points scored for imagination and creativity here. Thank youuuu!

• VIP subs and all that comes with them: Yasssss! Not including K-stars in the mix: Boo!
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I keep forgetting to come here, but I wanted to say Thank you for bringing back the tappable bird in San Diego. So good to see him back!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Thank you x1000000000000 for proper over the knee boots! I'm in <3<3<3 Like honestly, I am so, so, so happy.
  • Options
    Here I am, with having made a graphic professing my love, but to bring back the SYS, a box...a TB, and an outfit ....with great hair is just what I personally needed. I think we all did. You rock, the game is a tribute to
    Kim and to you....for bringing back that girlhood love we had for Fashion dolls...and brought it into the 2nd Century. Others may imitate, but there's only one Barbie..there's only one KK:H.

And btw....that live purple sequined minidress of sparkle? Killer. Absolute Killer. So, I'm gonna bring back an oldie but goodie to jump out and shout....thank you glu.

WeLoveThrowback.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    giphy.gif

I just came running here to say THANK YOU Glu for bringing back the Show Your Style event!! It really means a lot that you are taking our opinions and suggestions into consideration.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I had to make you a new one. Because we really really really Heart you glu. Thank you.

SYSheartglu.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    With soooo much stuff in the wardrobe, acquired over several years now, every day--and more often than not two or three times a day--is a new adventure in actually being able to see everything. Every little detail is visible--and let me mention all the close-ups, too--I am still loving these features big time.<3
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    We've had so many updates and I appreciate them all especially the new hairs they have for the guys and girls plus who doesn't love Balmain? The VIP is pretty good too but I think I'll go for the £4.95 or is it £4.99 subscription a month that fits my budget atm because of bills, I must say GLU has made me love KKH even more most of the storylines are so suspenseful that I want to complete the first gig just to basically know how the storyline will end plus I really enjoyed that SYS I have only ever participated in it once, speaking of bills it's about that time I think, ah the joys of being a grad student plus an adult.

I praise GLU for the simple fact that game development and designing isn't easy but they try their best to keep our opinions of how to make the game even more awesome by doing just that. (Not sure if that makes sense my thoughts are elsewhere.) So for that I commend them plus that amusement park they put in the game is so awesome owning an amusement park has been a dream of mine, I can own one in the game since I'll never own one in real life, lol.
  • Options
    KKHeezyKKHeezy Registered Users 7 Posts
    I played the game when it first came out, on and off very casually. But now with the new season of KUWTK I am back in the game again, and I just wanted to thank Glu for making a game that is still really fun and playable, and that they continue to make new events and the throw back events are really nice to see and play. Also love that Kim sometimes puts her input in the game, and now that she is scaled back some of her work maybe she would enjoy being more hands on with the game again. *crosses fingers* Honestly this game is a really great freemium game. Thank you Glu!
    PLATFORM: Doll 1: Android/ Doll 2: Facebook
  • Options
    I absolutely love the Costa Rica update!!

The new Balmain line, the new setting, the hotel, everything is on point. Well done, Glu <3
  • Options
    Thank for more beautiful purple clothes. I love the earners this week. And thanks for understanding and giving us the extra day.
    Happy Memorial Day!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Glu, I actually LOVED the weekend SYS event! Loved that the points were fair to achieve each item. Loved that earned and gift box items gave bonus points. LOVED the new way of showing the winning doll (without the "losing" doll looking sad). I also loved that the weekend storyline ended up paying out bonus stars on the last gig!! I liked the earnable and gift box items, not loved but liked :D Even though it was pay to play, I thought 15 stars was a much more reasonable price to pay, although I would still like to see an SYS with a required item that could be purchased with cash instead of stars!

I appreciate the efforts to bring us new/updated events and overall I would say this event was a success!!!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Glu, I actually LOVED the weekend SYS event! Loved that the points were fair to achieve each item. Loved that earned and gift box items gave bonus points. LOVED the new way of showing the winning doll (without the "losing" doll looking sad). I also loved that the weekend storyline ended up paying out bonus stars on the last gig!! I liked the earnable and gift box items, not loved but liked :D Even though it was pay to play, I thought 15 stars was a much more reasonable price to pay, although I would still like to see an SYS with a required item that could be purchased with cash instead of stars!

I appreciate the efforts to bring us new/updated events and overall I would say this event was a success!!!

Amen to everything above, exactly my feeling about this weekend's SYS event. Thanks Glu! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Yes, yes, yes, to all!! Thank you so much, Glu!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you Glu. This Kimiversary is fantastic, and I had a whole post ready to go, went to make this pic and lost it. In a nutshell, you gave me my Androids the white iOS booties. Thank you glu. THis whole event is making my head explode. Here's to another 3 years. Let's celebrate with cake. Kimviserary3.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    3 years...

I've been fond of gaming since I was a little boy in the 90s, think I got the chance to see HUGE classics of the game industry to born and rise. Also follow the evolution from cartridges to mobile.

Can say I have quite experience playing games, but I never thought that a game where basically we have to tap tap tap and then wait wait wait would become the game of my life!

I genuinely love our fabulous 'KKH', I'm totally devoted to it and honestly I can't think how my life would be without it in these past 2 years and 11 months.

I'm always thinking on Vats like he is my kid, so naturally I want the best to him, and maybe that's why I'm a bit harsh or demanding towards the development team, but also I'm so grateful to them, cause without their hard work I wouldn't be able to feel all this explosion of emotions, have opportunities to learn so many stuff or find a new glorious family we have here.

I know that nothing lasts forever, but I'll always treasure these years and think on them with joy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Kimiversary!

#kardashianyourself
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    I just wanted to say thank you so much to Glu & Kim K for an amazing 3 year Kimiversary Celebratory Event! I had so much fun playing <3 Each aspect & items implemented are memorably gorgeous! I'm so excited to see what the future of the game holds!