Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I came right over to say thank you for fixing that wonderful fountain, in the Milan terrace. you are the best. I do notice the little things and I should say thank you more often. The white booties for sale for all girl games. The exact hair color I mentioned as being one of my personal favorites, and moving the dog so his walk me button was away from our functioning fountain. Well, I thought Apple would be earning more prizes tonight, but if you'll excuse me, I want to enjoy the vibe, sounds and splashes once again. I'll be watching the fountain.

I want to take you all home with me and cook for you. I'm thinking cheesecakes....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I came right over to say thank you for fixing that wonderful fountain, in the Milan terrace. you are the best. I do notice the little things and I should say thank you more often. The white booties for sale for all girl games. The exact hair color I mentioned as being one of my personal favorites, and moving the dog so his walk me button was away from our functioning fountain. Well, I thought Apple would be earning more prizes tonight, but if you'll excuse me, I want to enjoy the vibe, sounds and splashes once again. I'll be watching the fountain.

I want to take you all home with me and cook for you. I'm thinking cheesecakes....

I noticed that too! I can buy the fountain now. :)

26w1iWj.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Glu, I'm still so impressed you are listening to the players. I'm glad you don't listen to us on every little thing, but I really feel like you are taking our suggestions to heart!

Thanks for the new makeup! That's awesome and I love a lot of it. It's hard to wait until a VIP weekend to buy some!

Thanks for including some more afrocentric hairstyles for purchase in the wardrobe. Kudos.

Thanks for the 'try it on' button for luxe goals! That was a great little tweak.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Thanks even though it took you three years to do something like this:

qekPMjg.png

My receipt says KKW Beauty Bundle 1 so HOPEFULLY, during VIP weekend events we can purchase more of these and/or Shop My Closets.
    IMG_2349.jpg

I had had to say thanks for all the great clothes and hair. Our dolls got so much in the update....everything is just so awesome. And this hair> I was all about braids in hs and college.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much GluGods by coming up with this hair:

akAWPlc.jpg

It's a dream becoming true! Can't express how satisfied and happy I am now!

Special thanks to the artists designers that made up this perfection!eHZ6txl.gif

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    webra wrote: »
    26w1iWj.png?1

Isn't this an error?qFGgDYX.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    ell, i must have had momentary hysteria, because i can't believe i didn't come right over and give this thread a big wet kiss, when I discoverred , slowly at first, that you gave us back our ios friends, and let us all see what our friends are wearing. Tnis means so much. We can all dress for an occaision, and see all our friends dressed accordkngly. Ty ty ty yiu have no idea.

And we know that Android is next. This is huge. By far the best thing you could have given us.
    i-love-you-heart-glitter.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Just wanted to thank Glu and Kalinda for taking their time to look at my game! I've received all the missing storylines yesterday :o

Screenshot_2017-08-11-00-51-20.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I want to say thank you for listening to players suggestions, for adding more detailed and stunning looking items and making the game fun to play - even after 2 years (my playtime). I love this game. :)
    I wish you could have been sitting in the breakfast nook with me, I'm tapping away, I just took the Android updates, and then out of the corner of my eye, I thought I was looking at AppleP and her personal NPC-almost iOS twin. Then it registerred that it was Android, now my brain (Ok I might have said it outloud, baba was in the room) say "Oh, that looks like my doll. Then it sunk in....omg, the update.....they're thawed. I screamed like I'd won the lottery. Like I was in Oprah's audience the day of "YOU get a car. and YOU get a car. Everybody gets a car". I grabbed the other android.....my hands were shaking...Still not registerring that is was indeed "the fix" now I'm worried, one device unglitched and the other would still be frozen. Now how long do you have to be playing to realize your spouse is in each of your homes, and your jet? Yeah, well it took a good couple minutes for me to connect the dots. My doll is now running all over LA until finally my hands took over taking my brain out of the loop. they took me to LAX, where without hesitation, tapped Private Jet. and boom. there they were.....twins again and looking marhvelous.

Thank you thank you thank you glu, All 3 games are working well, and no frozen. Big love Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This has been so delayed, but...

THANK YOU KALINDA AND GLU
    for making #FangsForNai happen
    MER9y2b.png

Fangs had been my ultimate goal since I spotted it early 2016. When TB boxes came, I kept asking "Has anyone seen the fangs in there?". It wasn't, so then I kept saying "Please put the fangs in there". It happened, but I never won, others did. Never felt so sour in my life. I even did the whole Gollum rebelling at one point. My friends here helped me with the hashtag (you guys rock <3), and the rest is history!

I feel like I can even tell this story to my grandchildren someday, I'd be a proud grandma showing this picture to them.

EvFVXaE.png

ccZ8TcU.gif
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YESS NAI!! The picture is EPIC. I can't stop staring at it. The pose, the outfit, the FANGS!

giphy.gif
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the awesome VIP event, but most especially for the possibility to earn double kstars!!!
    Android
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks for fixing my game. Now when can I marry Cassio?:o
    PC Platform
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Surprised no one's mentioned it here, but this past week's SYS throwback event? That was a serious tb event! It was the best, really, and along with the additional boxes we could open, I got some really amazing stuff. So I just wanted to say thanks. For making a throwback (SYS combo) event real, for some of the I-just-lurve items I got, as well as saw, in my palettes--I got that major X-mas hair so many dolls drool over; two other hairstyles I love, two bags, a gold heart necklace--and there wasn't a single item I opened that I didn't love. Sure, I saw some yucky (to me) things I absolutely did not want, but I really lucked out. It was a big surprise, three tb boxes, I had to do a double-take when I first saw it. I'm still musing over whether or not that actually happened! So, huge thanks for this!! <3
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Just wanted to say thank you for these weekly 50% off sales we've had the last few weeks. There's no way I'd be able to save up enough Kstars for Black Friday to buy EVERYTHING I want (and I want a lot), but these weekly sales have allowed me to buy what I want little by little and budget my Kstars.

I don't know what categories are left (Kim's Picks, The Huntsman movie?), but I hope there are more sales in the future.

Thank you!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thank you glu for making such a amazing game and keeping the styles in these games up to date :)
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Thank you Glu for creating such a fun game! I didn't realize how obsessed I'd become a year ago, when I downloaded it. I LOVE the show your style events!! Even if the item is ugly (like this weekend, didn't really care for the camp shorts) I still immediately buy the item and submit an outfit!! I love that you get a GB and then items. This game is the best, thanks Glu!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just want the team to know that the Halloween pop up shop is the BOMB DOT COM. The outfits are so great and the fact that they are all in separate pieces makes the price so worth it. I’m a HUGE GOT/ASOIAF fan, so I bought the Daenerys one as soon as I saw it, but at first I resigned myself to everything being one whole insperable piece. When I realized that I actually got a beautiful dress, beautiful hair, AND a pet dragon that can be used however and whenever I want, I felt that the ensemble was soooo worth it. I’m also eyeing the other two as well, which are equally as well done. You guys did such a great job!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    glu has seriously outdone this update. the new kollection items are absolutely gorgeous. the prague location is beautifully designed and the mirimount pictures there means that we will be seeing the location more often in the future. the idea of clutches (which i love) is perfect for classier gowns where you wouldn't want to carry a huge purse around, and the nightclub's kash earnings are amazing. i'll definitely buy it next vip event!
    iOS platform
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Glu for this update, it is amazing! I just love it all: the costumes, the haunted mansion and the haunted butler/pet, the Kollection (especially as a K&K player - now my dolls can look alike!!), the VIP midweek event so I can spend my K-stars immediately on the update, the ability to hold items in my doll's hand, gosh this update is simply amazing. Thank you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    My purple warrior costume blows everything else away. So much in this updates....kollections will kill me. I dropped 2000Stars in half an hour when the iOS update finally showed up for me. I’d stay and thank you more, but I have 500 energy and have to earn back some stars. This update is so great. Love the ghost butler...so so much. Seriously glu. You, me, Netflix and chill. Whaddya say?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thank you so much glu for the clutches beautiful Halloween outfits and the new poses look amazing, you guys really outdid your self here and I love it!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Glu thanks so much for introducing handheld items! I love them so much, especially the wand and the pumpkin mug <3
    One thing: I did notice that rings disappear when holding handheld items, even while they're in a spot that's still visible with holding the item.

Anyway I'm going back to my new gb raven <3 (also love all the animals! The raven of this weekend's event, the dragon from the pop-up shop... LOVE that! Such a sucker for animals).
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited October 2017
    Glu, oh Glu, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....Thou art far more temperate than a summer's day,
    Yeah Yeah yeah, I had friends help me pass poetry, so accept the intent rather than the follow through. Basically , I was sitting here this morning and thinking how many Halloween Costumes I had 'almost' complete. AND BOOM. There you are, reading my mind, and giving me what I need. Over and over again. I begged for bling....you gave us an amethyst pixel and diamond pendant. Those purple outfits? 1st- thank you Kim for wearing them, but thank you Glu for providing them.
    Now seriously, I want you all to come for Thanksgiving Dinner. You can decorate the house after dinner, while I tap. Ok?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you Glu for fixing the billboard in Hollywood. I hateddddd the transportation symbol covering up entirely half the thing. I love the way it looks now.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for making more backgrounds available in the game!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I really do like what GLU has been doing in the game, only thing I'm sad about is that only some android and iOS players are getting the old backgrounds from years back whereas some aren't. :neutral:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thank you Glu for fixing our partner's speech bubble!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for fixing the achievements set back to 0% issue. I failed a party today ? but my party pro achievement is still at the max. ?
    Edit: Also, thanks for fixing Simon’s side gigs don’t payout event points issue! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers