Options

Celebs

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
I wonder why glu/kim haven't been adding new people into the game; I know there was some disscusion about courtney love being into the game and I really hope Glu does add some more people soon! Who do you want to see on the kim kardashian game?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I want LD. Lots and lots of LD.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Lord Disick?...I'm so bad with acronisms.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    They should use the ones they've already introduced more too. I want an ALT event!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    I remembered watching a KUWTK episode (S10E16) where Kim arranged a meeting for Scott and Glu CEO Niccolo De Masi, Scott demanded a lot of things from Glu for his appearance in KKH.

During episode 17 in the midst of Scott messing around in Europe, Kim told Kourt that she is "not proud of Scott's actions lately and don't want his energy in the game....is he just gonna go around party and club with everyone?",so the deal was off, at least for now. :(

scott_disick_drunk.jpg

But IMO definitely want Caitlyn and Scott Disick!!!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    Yes, Caitlyn too. I agree StarbeansB. The 2 of them would be awesome in the game. But yeah, more activity for some of the celebs that have already been introduced. More Nene. Nene rocks. I like Kreepy Jonathan. I'd like to see more of him in the game. Oh, I have to go thank Glu for bringing back the pilot. I just wish he had his hat on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think they are adding characters with caution. Nobody wants another Perez lmao
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The thing about Caitlin is myriad issues, I think. I wondered myself about it a while ago. I believe they associate with her as little as possible. There've been some bad public issues between her and Kris; her and Khloe; her and Kim. She's insulted Kris up to here, seems to thrive off fighting with them and insulting them. And last, I kind of get the feeling Kim doesn't "endorse" her. And you can't blame her for a second. Unless you've stood in her shoes. And I doubt you have. The K sisters may have ultimately said, Well, he's not *our* father so, see ya! And as for Kylie and Kendall, it's been a huge, sad thing for them. You can't say I'm still your father wearing a dress and heels, etc., and expect it to go over and everything be "normal." Because it's not. Maybe you think *you* would accept it, but I don't think it's so easy for people to say, Ok, yeah fine. Kylie was absolutely crushed, and Kendall holds everything in. I don't think Kim likes any of this mess, and truly it is a "mess," at all. She doesn't have to have her father in the game, that's it. As for SD? Pleeze. Is there any reason at this point for Kim to want him in the game? Does he belong here, now? If so, why? That's another mess we don't know how will work out, but. This is Kim's game. It's not about LGBT, it's not about intoxication, it's not about rehab. You can't "reward" SD with a place in your game, and you don't have to stand up for an issue that you don't feel is right for you. Just my two cents. I wouldn't care to see Scott here; and as for Caitlyn, sighhhh, I can't even begin to imagine. Her actions, NOT necessarily HER, have created a huge witch's brew. If she were my father, I don't know what I'd do. It's obvs up to Kim. I feel bad for Caitlyn, but I think she may not have handled a bunch of things in too good a way for the most part. Anddddd, it's sure not for me to say; I'm not a part of the K/J family. And I feel seriously bad for Kris. Caitlyn didn't have to hurt and insult them so much and so strongly. They didn't do that to her.
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    The thing about Caitlin is a myriad of issues, I think. I wondered myself about it a while ago. I believe they associate with her as little as possible. There've been some bad public issues between her and Kris; her and Khloe; her and Kim. She's insulted Kris up to here, seems to thrive off fighting with them and insulting them. And last, I kind of get the feeling Kim doesn't "endorse" her. And you can't blame her for a second. Unless you've stood in her shoes. And I doubt you have. The K sisters may have ultimately said, Well, he's not *our* father so, see ya! And as for Kylie and Kendall, it's been a huge, sad thing for them. You can't say I'm still your father wearing a dress and heels, etc., and expect it to go over and everything be "normal." Because it's not. Maybe you think *you* would accept it, but I don't think it's so easy for people to say, Ok, yeah fine. Kylie was absolutely crushed, and Kendall holds everything in. I don't think Kim likes any of this mess, and truly it is a "mess," at all. She doesn't have to have her father in the game, that's it. As for SD? Pleeze. Is there any reason at this point for Kim to want him in the game? Does he belong here, now? If so, why? That's another mess we don't know how will work out, but. This is Kim's game. It's not about LGBT, it's not about intoxication, it's not about rehab. You can't "reward" SD with a place in your game, and you don't have to stand up for an issue that you don't feel is right for you. Just my two cents. I wouldn't care to see Scott here; and as for Caitlyn, sighhhh, I can't even begin to imagine. Her actions, NOT necessarily HER, have created a huge witch's brew. If she were my father, I don't know what I'd do. It's obvs up to Kim. I feel bad for Caitlyn, but I think she may not have handled a bunch of things in too good a way for the most part. Anddddd, it's sure not for me to say; I'm not a part of the K/J family. And I feel seriously bad for Kris. Caitlyn didn't have to hurt and insult them so much and so strongly. They didn't do that to her.

I think you raise a variety of good points. I wouldn't necessarily want either of them also. It's not like the VIP characters do much anyway. so there is a small storyline to introduce them and then youre supposed to waste energy hanging out with them for a .0000001 chance that they'll drop energy/kstars/money? I think it happened once for me with Kris Jenner and Im at close friend level with more than half of them. Just wish we could do more with them. so no, I wouldn't want to see an addition of more VIPs either.
  • Options
    Scott's been in my game for a long time...in image at least. He's always, always in LIF

image_zpsgezmvikw.jpeg

image_zpsdgwoprla.jpeg

Caitlyn was added several months ago, I recognized who she was very most likely supposed to be--also at least in image--as well. She's almost always at Brew Palms. I can't find her pic right now--my phone has so much memory I literally have hundreds of pics to look through. So I'll look again, and when I find her I'll post her too.
  • Options
    I can want Scotts sense of fashion, more of his looks in the guys wardrobe without making judgement calls about his behavior. The game doesn't touch on a lot of issues with Kim. We've never had a mission to track down a leaked tape for Kim, or go to prison with the Ks to visit Uncle OJ. It mirrors her life as far as the fame, the photoshoots, the clothes.

So in my mind, it would be fun to have Scott in the game. And along the lines of fantasy football, I was putting together my best 'game'. I'm going to look for the Scott looking doll in Brew Palms. I basically go there to click and get out. It seems like a dive place, but I'll look for Scotty on a barstool. :)

I get what you mean, but you have to admit, including Caitlyn in the game would probably be very meaningful for TG players. How many other games could say they're inclusive like that? So for every bad point you rightfully bring up, there could be a point made in the other direction.

If Cait did show up in the game......there's a bunch of clothing I never wear, I'd be glad to get it out of my wardrobe and give it to her. :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

#freevatsfromsuffering
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here's "Caitlyn"--as I mentioned she suddenly showed up several months ago--here at her usual hang, The Brew Palms. Check the hairstyle of back then. It's still either teased a lot, or more likely she's got a type of hairpiece, then and still now. Adding the stud on the right side of her nose is a throw-off I think. Around the same time a couple of NPCs named "Kaitlyn" appeared. It's anybody's guess though, just like the "Scott" I posted below. Maybe they were first incarnations of characters to possibly appear in the game, before they both managed to cause no small amount of hard feelings and dismay, and that's not even close to how bad all things Scott and Caitlyn turned in general, for all of the Kardashians (Kourtney kept out of most everything Caitlyn though) and Jenners.

image_zpspzv54h9n.jpeg
  • Options
    Doll, your opinion is always welcome. Everyone's opinion is welcome. I'm off to hang out in the seedy brewery and Lif. I'll probably increase my barfly achievement. lol. What you say about it hurting the game, you're probably right. A lot of people aren't accepting. I was thinking through my son the Millennial, who doesn't see color or understand how up till now most of the world does. Likewise with the gender identification, freedom to love who you love. He and his friends are so open and accepting of what people want to do, as long as it's not hurting others. But from a commercial standpoint, maybe the world isn't ready for Caitlyn in the game.

I'll probably have to do clean up this trainwreck, but lets just get back to what celeb we'd like to see in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Doll, your opinion is always welcome. Everyone's opinion is welcome. I'm off to hang out in the seedy brewery and Lif. I'll probably increase my barfly achievement. lol. What you say about it hurting the game, you're probably right. A lot of people aren't accepting. I was thinking through my son the Millennial, who doesn't see color or understand how up till now most of the world does. Likewise with the gender identification, freedom to love who you love. He and his friends are so open and accepting of what people want to do, as long as it's not hurting others. But from a commercial standpoint, maybe the world isn't ready for Caitlyn in the game.

I'll probably have to do clean up this trainwreck, but lets just get back to what celeb we'd like to see in the game.

Honestly I just don't know what new celebs will bring to the game unless they expand quests/storylines! Yeah it's nice to hang out with them from time to time but besides the achievement and the small chance of receiving any sort of reward from a project from them, it just don't see why spend the energy on them.
  • Options
    I remember when celebs brought gifts....ok once. It was the disco hair. And didn't misty give us a dress once? So...unless they either bring fun or presents I'm good with the ones we have. They just gave us the pilot back. That's Tom Selleck. In his younger days he was hot, and if you're like me with Daddy issues, it's the pole or a rich fantasy life and a good man. I got the latter, so I spend a lot of grind time flirting with him on the Tarmac. Hey, that would be fun. Glu can introduce us to these regular NPCs who look just like celebs. We can have fun guessing who they're supposed to be, and because it's a doll and just happens to look a tad like a celeb, they wouldn't have to pay them for their likenesses. Is this Brillz or just the caffeine rush talking? Seriously, imagine a Bono looking Barista? Or a Streisand looking Shop clerk?

oh...the buzz kill of the pilot? He's named Rick. Just like hubby. Ehh, I'll just call him
    Pilot Man.

Ok I did clean up. Here's what you missed. My post last was politely disagreed with,
    Another poster impolitely disagreed rudely.
    i answered the rude one.
    i cleaned up.

now carry on, you're all up to speed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Caitlyn is a big fat effing no. I remember when Kim asked her on that episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Caitlyn said she would think about it, at this point she luckily forgot or said no. As for Scott…I wanted him to be in the game as soon as Kourtney was added back during the Christmas and New Year events of 2014, however after what happened with him and the family recently, leave him out. As for the VIPs we have already there needs to be more use of them, starting with featuring them in more weekend events and story lines, I cannot count how many jobs my doll has done for these tacky NPCs who still cannot be customized. A good one would be a NARS glam event with even more facial features to win featuring Mario and Jen. My new VIP picks are Rob and Brandy—but since Rob is with Blac Chyna and Brandy’s brother is Ray J it won’t happen. Surely out of the 125 people Kimmy can find someone or a group of people, my picks again since I listed them off earlier are Chrissy Teigen, Simon Huck, Malika and Khadijah, and Lala Anthony. I remember around updates 2.8.0 – 3.0.0 Kim asked Terrence J to be in the game and it looks like he said no which is disappointing since I would much rather see him than Caitlyn. I see Kim is friends with Rachel Roy who some may know as Becky with Good Hair lol maybe add her. If any of them get added none of this $1,000 as a reward stupidity—k-stars or fans or even tie in partnerships someway.

isabeau wrote: »
    The thing about Caitlin is myriad issues, I think. I wondered myself about it a while ago. I believe they associate with her as little as possible. There've been some bad public issues between her and Kris; her and Khloe; her and Kim. She's insulted Kris up to here, seems to thrive off fighting with them and insulting them. And last, I kind of get the feeling Kim doesn't "endorse" her. And you can't blame her for a second. Unless you've stood in her shoes. And I doubt you have. The K sisters may have ultimately said, Well, he's not *our* father so, see ya! And as for Kylie and Kendall, it's been a huge, sad thing for them. You can't say I'm still your father wearing a dress and heels, etc., and expect it to go over and everything be "normal." Because it's not. Maybe you think *you* would accept it, but I don't think it's so easy for people to say, Ok, yeah fine. Kylie was absolutely crushed, and Kendall holds everything in. I don't think Kim likes any of this mess, and truly it is a "mess," at all. She doesn't have to have her father in the game, that's it. As for SD? Pleeze. Is there any reason at this point for Kim to want him in the game? Does he belong here, now? If so, why? That's another mess we don't know how will work out, but. This is Kim's game. It's not about LGBT, it's not about intoxication, it's not about rehab. You can't "reward" SD with a place in your game, and you don't have to stand up for an issue that you don't feel is right for you. Just my two cents. I wouldn't care to see Scott here; and as for Caitlyn, sighhhh, I can't even begin to imagine. Her actions, NOT necessarily HER, have created a huge witch's brew. If she were my father, I don't know what I'd do. It's obvs up to Kim. I feel bad for Caitlyn, but I think she may not have handled a bunch of things in too good a way for the most part. Anddddd, it's sure not for me to say; I'm not a part of the K/J family. And I feel seriously bad for Kris. Caitlyn didn't have to hurt and insult them so much and so strongly. They didn't do that to her.

kchoEQM.gif
  • Options
    I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I have to be honest, I don't really watch the shows unless I'm sick and in bed, so early on when the game started, I've wanted Scott. For my own selfish purposes. When he grew the beard, and bought himself a Lordship I wanted to be a wench in his castle. It's not plausible to have him in the game at this point. You're so right. But would I still like to see him in it?

sarah%20palin.jpg

Now Caitlyn, I agree with all the cons. Would a transgender in the game be nice for those players, sure. But bottom line, it's Kim's Game. In my book, she gets what she wants. You just know if I had a game you KNOW it would be purple without a speck of yellow except for the color blonde. It would be full of Harleys and radio stations, and if I didn't like something.......not in my game!

(Love your Tamar gif. She rocks.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Caitlyn is a big fat effing no. I remember when Kim asked her on that episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Caitlyn said she would think about it, at this point she luckily forgot or said no. As for Scott…I wanted him to be in the game as soon as Kourtney was added back during the Christmas and New Year events of 2014, however after what happened with him and the family recently, leave him out. As for the VIPs we have already there needs to be more use of them, starting with featuring them in more weekend events and story lines, I cannot count how many jobs my doll has done for these tacky NPCs who still cannot be customized. A good one would be a NARS glam event with even more facial features to win featuring Mario and Jen. My new VIP picks are Rob and Brandy—but since Rob is with Blac Chyna and Brandy’s brother is Ray J it won’t happen. Surely out of the 125 people Kimmy can find someone or a group of people, my picks again since I listed them off earlier are Chrissy Teigen, Simon Huck, Malika and Khadijah, and Lala Anthony. I remember around updates 2.8.0 – 3.0.0 Kim asked Terrence J to be in the game and it looks like he said no which is disappointing since I would much rather see him than Caitlyn. I see Kim is friends with Rachel Roy who some may know as Becky with Good Hair lol maybe add her. If any of them get added none of this $1,000 as a reward stupidity—k-stars or fans or even tie in partnerships someway.

Forgot Brittny Gastineau. From looking at the current list, my choice rewards would be:

Brittny Gastineau - any project, gives energy

Chrissy Teigen - any project, gives fans

Malika Haaq - acting or photo shoots, gives fans

Khadijah Haqq - acting or any project, gives energy or fans

Lala Anthony - acting jobs, gives k-stars

I would prefer k-stars from each of them but the development team is not going to be that generous and the receiving rewards is flawed and rarely happens like some said here
    —something that has not been fixed and they neglected.
  • Options

The kids. It's all the kids. I realized a few years ago the same exact thing, and it made me really happy. I thought, maybe these things *will* happen in our lifetime, to whatever minor degree. But it's going to happen in a much bigger way in *their* lifetime. It's true. They accept everything and everyone. And that's the way we are and have brought them up. I remember even teachers(!) saying such fkd up things to kids--to kids! Even when I was 14 I was horrified. I wasn't raised that way. There's one thing in particular that happened that sticks in my mind, which I won't tell, but how could an adult say such things to a child?! Who DOES that?! He was a great teacher in several ways, but as a human being? He's gonna burn in hell.
  • Options
    If only Danny Pino could be added, his VIP action could give fans or k-stars.

mbpeYti.gif

My doll could guest star on Law & Punishment from June's VIP event with Jack Hudson from Scorpius playing Danny Pino's character partner, Crystal as the ADA, Kim and NeNe guest starring too. However, none of that will happen for a number of reasons since Kim doesn't know Danny and the KKH team continues to force Simon's constant stupidity upon my doll and rarely giving the option to ditch him and work with Ryan Starr.
  • Options
    Yeah, he's a cutie. And, I like Jeremy Sisto from Law and Order. I'd love to star opposite him in another indi film from Rani Patel (? Right name?)

867c1dda-f8bb-4352-9143-ca01cd33bfa6_zpsvcvqmam2.jpg~original

I bet Ryan Starr could get Jeremy for us. But, unfortunately, Ryan Starr is very much like Cassio. Talks a good game, but backs off when it comes down to it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Scott Disick.... Coz Scott have been hanging around for more than 10 years with Kardashian, we know him so well, so I want him hanging around at KKH... But I know it is a little imposibble coz Kim doesn't want him at her game...
    But up until now, Scott is always seen at KUWTK, so I think I'm missing him at KKH :rolleyes:
  • Options
    we talk about this all the time Cherry. I'd love Scotty in the game, but because of the tenuous situation most people say it won't happen. I do remember, right after KK:H came out, he went to some game developer and put together a stick figure app for his game? I don't know if that was for the show (I hardly watch I'm a fan in other ways) but that would have ticked me off if I was Kim.. Like he was mocking her endeavors, but....nice to dream. Sometimes I think the flashier guy clothes are something i could see/have seen LD in. There is no wrong or right, but since he grew the beard.....I'd love him in the game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's too bad Kim can't see this thread. I want more VIPs because these hideous NPCs are getting on my nerves, I also hope Peter Conway, Maria's niece, and Brandon Marlo are gone and removed from this game in 2017 :mad: It would be nice to see someone new added before or in the new year. However, I also want the system changed and rewards to actually be given.

I have to go with Lauren London. I loved her as Renee in Madea's Big Happy Family and in ATL as New New. Lauren's VIP action = energy or fans
    Yeah, he's a cutie. And, I like Jeremy Sisto from Law and Order. I'd love to star opposite him in another indi film from Rani Patel (? Right name?)

867c1dda-f8bb-4352-9143-ca01cd33bfa6_zpsvcvqmam2.jpg~original

I bet Ryan Starr could get Jeremy for us. But, unfortunately, Ryan Starr is very much like Cassio. Talks a good game, but backs off when it comes down to it. :)

I wouldn't mind Jeremy Sisto, who apparently did a Titanic screen test . As for the game Kim and NeNe could throw a party in the Hamptons and Jeremy is also there. He tells our dolls that he is not only producing a dramatic, indie thriller with Ram Patel but also starring in it and wants us to audition. Jeremy's VIP action = energy or fans.

I would prefer k-stars for both but they are not going to be that generous.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for that link. He looks like such a young young guy. I really like him, but lived Leo in the role.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want Ciara in the game. Her and Kim have been besties before Kim even met Kanye and were even in each other's baby shower. Other than that, I'd like to see the Hadid sisters, both Gigi and Bella. But I think that's more a K&K thing. But since K&K don't have their own reality show and are riding on the coat tails of their more successful big sister, then yeah it's back to Ciara for me.

Another cool character in the game is the Kardashians plastic surgeon, Dr. Garth Fisher. He was in the show a couple of times and he worked on every celeb face/body in Hollywood so maybe he can be a regular in the game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Okay, we're getting closer to 2017 and the last time a VIP was added was 4.4.0. It would be nice to have some new faces because I am over these badly dressed NPCs and the VIPs in the game are not being used enough or really at all.

I get that not everyone is going to sit around and do a bunch of hangouts just to invite a VIP to an event. For once instead of looking for some quick scheme to nickel and dime players actually, make use of the VIPs and construct a decent quest to go with it. Not too long ago a dear forum member on here did comment about poor the storylines were. They are.

1. Lance Gross

A part of me thinks he would say yes if Kim asked him and he had good things to say here starting at 0:49. Kris could call and invite our dolls to join Kim for an appearance in Las Vegas. Lance is also there and Kim introduces us to him.

2. Andre Hall

I mean just look at him. Why the hell not. Grace Worthington could get our dolls involved in a charity. While appearing at the event, Kim is there and so is Andre. Leading into some film and television gigs with NeNe and Rani.

3. Laz Alonso

He also knows Jesse Williams #swoon. Kim gets scheduled for an appearance at Oak and Alvin is also there. Alvin gets our dolls a role on a TV series being filmed at Mirimount, one of the stars is Laz and we end up working with him.

• Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    There are many celebs associated with the Kardashians that can be put in game, besides Scott, Kanye and Caitlyn.

To name a few: Brody/Brandon/Leah Jenner, Anna Wintour, Beyonce and Jay Z (both are very close to Kimye), Malika/Khadijah, Ryan Seacrest and the list goes and on and on.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    A new update and no VIP or designer labels. Not surprised. I want Larsa Pippen and Eddie Cibrian. Larsa's could be designing/creating a collection of clothes and fragrances that we are selling at our So Chic store. These missions would involve photo shoots at Pop Glam, commercials at Mirimount, and launch parties in Miami. For Eddie, our dolls meet him while doing an appearance, we end up filming some TV projects and movies with him and NeNe.
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    There are many celebs associated with the Kardashians that can be put in game, besides Scott, Kanye and Caitlyn.

To name a few: Brody/Brandon/Leah Jenner, Anna Wintour, Beyonce and Jay Z (both are very close to Kimye), Malika/Khadijah, Ryan Seacrest and the list goes and on and on.

Well, you must have skipped the first two pages.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Any idea why NeNe Leakes was removed from the game? Perhaps those were the terms of the contract, but it's time you add a new VIP to the game for acting/reality projects.

La La Anthony, or even Paris Hilton?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't call the VIPs for an hangout for more than half year and I only used to call the Kardashian sisters, so I don't care much of new ones to be added to the game.

However I would like if the Kardashians/Jenners aside Kim get their looks update, since we constantly met them at run-ins and storyline gigs.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!